No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 358368 times)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: UPGRADE COMPLETE!
« Reply #1830 on: February 05, 2011, 05:03:37 am »

There's BiomeTerrain...

And LNCP, I can be yer demoman.

Awesome. I'll be the cameraman. Finish rigging the tower, tell me here and I'll be over.

I need to blow it all up, but not touch the surrounding station.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: February 05, 2011, 06:26:53 am »

TODAY IN PLANHACKED TRANSPORT NEWS:

Sandstone station has been refined, it is now possible to select between spawn and the SE line without exiting your cart.

Earlier in the day, I also fixed a bug at spiderspawn station; someone had left a block of dirt blocking the redstone current that controlled track direction. In future, if you guys tinker with the stations, please ensure that all functionality is restored before you move on. It wasn't hard to fix, but it was a rather large distance to travel from my current project.

Finally I'm currently in the process of building building a 4-state track selector in my new station, entirely operated by a single button. It's powered by linked T Flip-Flops (design B, shown here), and is effectively a 2-bit counter. If it works, expect to see it implemented elsewhere.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: February 05, 2011, 09:04:21 am »

To whoever put a sign by my track saying it should connect to grand central: I like it leaving from spawn, it's convenient
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: February 05, 2011, 09:25:55 am »

I'd just like to state that since Grand Central is still in progress, new tracks leading there are discouraged for now. Wait until we finish the thing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: February 05, 2011, 09:52:49 am »

To whoever put a sign by my track saying it should connect to grand central: I like it leaving from spawn, it's convenient

Yeah, that was me. It would also make a good line from spawn to grand central. the spawn station can stay.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: February 05, 2011, 10:02:55 am »

Yeah, that was me. It would also make a good line from spawn to grand central. the spawn station can stay.

I'd be ok with it being connected up as long as none of the existing boosters or starters are messed up. Especially since I just fixed the booster in the tunnel at the spawn end so it now boosts a lot more and in both directions (it's a beast)
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: February 05, 2011, 10:24:29 am »

Start of my new minecart bridge

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: February 05, 2011, 11:21:55 am »

LN, what are your plans about the surrounding of the Grand Central? I was thinking about building a nice garden, with large water basins.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: February 05, 2011, 11:29:27 am »

LN, what are your plans about the surrounding of the Grand Central? I was thinking about building a nice garden, with large water basins.

To be honest I haven't given that much thought. That'd be nice, though.

EDIT: Here is a video of Maunoir's tower exploding.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:37:43 am by lordnincompoop »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: February 05, 2011, 11:57:01 am »

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: February 05, 2011, 12:41:38 pm »

I laughed when I saw the 'Connection lost'. :D

Thanks for the video and the pics! And now it's time to prepare the plans for the future garden.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: February 05, 2011, 10:53:18 pm »

so bukkit will be supporting nether. I like this development.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: February 05, 2011, 11:15:26 pm »

Hey Japa, RE: our discussion last night, I've figured out how to build a 1 tile wide station. :D You won't be able to leave on the track you entered in, and there aren't any boosters, but it will let you stop, dismount etc. then remount, select a destination (max two possible outgoing tracks) and depart with a button push.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1843 on: February 06, 2011, 03:10:48 am »

-COUGH-

Minecart Mania.

Just sayin'.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: February 06, 2011, 07:21:45 am »

1) It is not kool for who ever it is to keep taking the minecarts off my boosters and starters.
2) Who broke my redstone triggers :(

Edit: also someone has blown out a large section of my mine :( Why do people have to grief.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:09:17 am by sizeak »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 271