No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 358402 times)

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: UPGRADE COMPLETE!
« Reply #1755 on: January 31, 2011, 04:07:51 am »

Hey guys, I just have to say, Grand Central station is starting to look amazing. Though I do have to ask, what are you going to do about Maunoirs tower, Lord, it looks like it might be rather awkwardly placed at present?
Destroy it (and record the destruction), if you want/need to. Just keep my underground place intact.

Meta, aka Maunoir.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: January 31, 2011, 04:13:00 am »

It would be such a waste though, because it is a dramatic piece of architecture. Ahhh well. Just let me know when I can start laying the track sorting setup and the booster circuits. Also, with that much space, the number of in and outbound lines really isn't a problem. So, I suggest you guys start planning where you want another 5 or 6 extra railways :P
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Freak

• Bay Watcher
  • World's Deadliest Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: January 31, 2011, 04:19:36 am »

It would be such a waste though, because it is a dramatic piece of architecture. Ahhh well. Just let me know when I can start laying the track sorting setup and the booster circuits. Also, with that much space, the number of in and outbound lines really isn't a problem. So, I suggest you guys start planning where you want another 5 or 6 extra railways :P

It was made by a griefer therefore I didn't want it there, now somebody else can build something in it's place.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: January 31, 2011, 04:21:10 am »

I think he was talking about Meta's tower, and I still think the tower should stick out of the roof of the station.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: January 31, 2011, 06:34:55 am »

It was made by a griefer therefore I didn't want it there, now somebody else can build something in it's place.

Jones was talking about Meta/Maunoir's tower, not Theraven's house.  Theraven's house was nice and all, but not too dramatic a piece of architecture; however, I am somewhat regretting overblasting the house, due to what I'm going to have to do to "repair" the area.  Oh well.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:46:08 am by shadowsofwhite »
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: January 31, 2011, 09:31:50 am »

I think he was talking about Meta's tower, and I still think the tower should stick out of the roof of the station.

As it stands, the grand central station wall finishes halfway through the tower. However, I think if he extends it another arch's worth, the tower should sit nicely in from the sides.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: January 31, 2011, 09:32:30 am »

he stopped the wall there because of the tower.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:04 am »

Hey guys, I just have to say, Grand Central station is starting to look amazing. Though I do have to ask, what are you going to do about Maunoirs tower, Lord, it looks like it might be rather awkwardly placed at present?
Destroy it (and record the destruction), if you want/need to. Just keep my underground place intact.

Meta, aka Maunoir.

Arrite, thanks for the go-ahead.

But no, we're not going to destroy it yet don't worry. We can do that at some alter date should there be the need, because I designed it to be expandable.

As it stands, the grand central station wall finishes halfway through the tower. However, I think if he extends it another arch's worth, the tower should sit nicely in from the sides.

What Japa said. Also, I wouldn't call it halfway.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: January 31, 2011, 11:57:09 am »

This reminds me that I still have yet to finish my tunnel coming in from my place west of spawn...meh.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1764 on: January 31, 2011, 02:31:10 pm »

-cough-

Server crashed again, I think.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: January 31, 2011, 02:33:06 pm »

just as I was finishing my own answer to OJ's station.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1766 on: January 31, 2011, 03:16:13 pm »

It's back.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: January 31, 2011, 08:30:58 pm »

just as I was finishing my own answer to OJ's station.

Oh, it is on.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1768 on: January 31, 2011, 08:48:46 pm »

Sudden 503 errors and major lag.

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: January 31, 2011, 08:50:36 pm »

I cant connect sadly.
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 271