No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 358548 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Creepers EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #1260 on: December 03, 2010, 04:56:59 pm »

How about this: A floating island, high above the ground, with a pig spawner. Players have to get five living pigs into their team's pen to win.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: December 03, 2010, 11:30:23 pm »

Pig-suasion?

the pigs are of course, a bit too far to be just "hit" into the pen.

How much ice will you use?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 03, 2010, 11:55:08 pm »

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1263 on: December 04, 2010, 12:41:57 am »

We're back up.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Azrathud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 04, 2010, 10:10:23 pm »

Some doors are acting weird.

Edit: Everything is acting weird... Something was hitting me but I couldn't see it. Creepers blew up the grotto and the house near the starting area.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:19:34 pm by Azrathud »

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 05, 2010, 09:52:50 am »

Edit: Everything is acting weird... Something was hitting me but I couldn't see it. Creepers blew up the grotto and the house near the starting area.

Creepers suck and the fact they don't burn up really annoys me. Also with mobs working, I think night is too long since you have to spend it hiding from death
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

RichardTheWizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Bloody Nora!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: December 05, 2010, 01:35:30 pm »

I was on earlier today and I just found out how difficult it is to actually build anything. I counted 8 creepers blowing me up, there are definitely more creepers than others types of monsters.

Still fun though and it adds a sense of survival, I was worried about losing a ton of wood I just cut down and it was tense running away from a creeper  :D

Azrathud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 05, 2010, 02:57:27 pm »

Creepers suck and the fact they don't burn up really annoys me. Also with mobs working, I think night is too long since you have to spend it hiding from death

It would be a nice day when I don't see that frowning face ready to give me the hug of death when I leave my hideout during the dawn of days.
A modification of the server to shorten the night time or reduce the crepper count would be very nice.

I was on earlier today and I just found out how difficult it is to actually build anything. I counted 8 creepers blowing me up, there are definitely more creepers than others types of monsters.

Still fun though and it adds a sense of survival, I was worried about losing a ton of wood I just cut down and it was tense running away from a creeper  :D

Agreed.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 05, 2010, 05:55:43 pm »

It would be a nice day when I don't see that frowning face ready to give me the hug of death when I leave my hideout during the dawn of days.
A modification of the server to shorten the night time or reduce the crepper count would be very nice.

Agreed.

We've got a griefer, loads of trees on fire
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 05, 2010, 06:10:45 pm »

Now this is why we need server mods.

Azrathud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 05, 2010, 06:35:07 pm »

Agreed.

I'd give Rogunz the benefit of the doubt due to the fact that I have set trees on fire with lava on the previous server but didn't mean it. Also, he may have taken some items from my chest but, yet again, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and not hand out any punishment, at least, not without any proof.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:41:44 pm by Azrathud »

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 05, 2010, 07:33:10 pm »

Agreed.

I'd give Rogunz the benefit of the doubt due to the fact that I have set trees on fire with lava on the previous server but didn't mean it. Also, he may have taken some items from my chest but, yet again, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and not hand out any punishment, at least, not without any proof.

I posted before we resolved it in game :)

Azrathud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 05, 2010, 08:58:36 pm »

Agreed.

I posted before we resolved it in game :)

Ah, my bad then.

Azrathud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 06, 2010, 01:18:48 am »

Agh. Double post. Sorry.
Also,
Spoiler: screenshot (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 01:27:37 am by Azrathud »

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 06, 2010, 05:32:40 am »

on fire when?

also stop with the quote pyramids, they're useless.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 271