No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 358702 times)

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Open Door Management Philosophy!
« Reply #885 on: October 22, 2010, 06:33:42 am »

Sure, by all means go ahead but ask me first before you do anything with it. As I said, I'd rather not break it our to the rest of the intarnets just yet; you know, keep it a Bay12 thing for a while.

That's fair enough, I'm not sure how long it will need to running but chances are I'll just log on and go afk or something
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 22, 2010, 06:59:16 am »

Make sure to look at something that hasn't been worked on too much; seeing a dude pass by and remove a block or two isn't very fun.

bobbylantine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 22, 2010, 07:04:06 am »

Dang, yeah I'd much rather have you make it.  If I made it the quality would be pretty low due to having a pretty bad computer. 

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 22, 2010, 07:10:12 am »

I'll be making it on my laptop as I'm using my main rig, but it should look fine. There is half a plateau now being mined out that I will start with

Edit: Is there any way of hiding the inventory bar and your hand?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 07:20:04 am by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #889 on: October 22, 2010, 07:31:01 am »

I remember Notch saying he was going to add a machinima mode eventually where those things can't be seen, so I'm assuming not.  You could try messing around with invisible textures though.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 22, 2010, 08:43:41 am »

audroal is a machine, he's been manually flattening the plateau since I started capturing screens :D

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 22, 2010, 08:46:33 am »

audroal is a machine, he's been manually flattening the plateau since I started capturing screens :D
WHAT ABOUT ME??? (Nanoth) To tell the truth I was doing the WHOLE right side before anyone appeared. But then I was gifted some fun toys, could have done more by hand but these toys were shiny... ^_^
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 22, 2010, 08:51:40 am »

Yeah you as well, both damn machines

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 22, 2010, 09:03:45 am »

my laptop isn't good enough to run Minecraft and capture with fraps, so it'll have to wait till later when I can use my main pc

bobbylantine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 22, 2010, 09:11:47 am »

Nanoth was dy-no-mite, get it?   :P

We made a lot of progress today, all of level 5 is done except for a chunk of stone.  Nanoth constructed the stairway across the lava pit and set up the signs which pretty much makes it official.

Wish I had taken some screenshots of the progress but the only one I saved was of our group photo in the pig club house with Player, Derek, and Nanoth.

Bummer that your laptop didn't record it right, we were cutting through that stone pretty fast. 

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 22, 2010, 09:29:25 am »

We made a lot of progress today, all of level 5 is done except for a chunk of stone.  Nanoth constructed the stairway across the lava pit and set up the signs which pretty much makes it official.

Wish I had taken some screenshots of the progress but the only one I saved was of our group photo in the pig club house with Player, Derek, and Nanoth.

Bummer that your laptop didn't record it right, we were cutting through that stone pretty fast.

I'll be able to use my PC instead in about 4 hours, which will handle it fine. Hex Core with 8GB DDR3 and a HD4850, with Minecraft running from my boot drive which is an SSD

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 22, 2010, 09:40:12 am »

Nvm.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 11:07:10 am by lordnincompoop »

Nome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 22, 2010, 10:01:39 am »

No, it doesn't.

For the third time, we're focusing only on getting the bloody city outine done. No unnecessary ditgging. Am I clear?

"Am I clear"??  lord, we're here to have fun.  Endlessly digging out a cavern isn't fun, it's a chore.  If you want people to help you with your grand stone city project you're going to have to give them some lee-way, or you might find yourself working on it alone.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 22, 2010, 10:31:11 am »

FUNNY STUFF
The server starts to lag when more than 4 people are online. There are currently 8 people online.
:[
Long Live United Forenia!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #899 on: October 22, 2010, 10:38:15 am »

FUNNY STUFF
The server starts to lag when more than 4 people are online. There are currently 8 people online.
:[

At 2:30 AM? Argh! No wonder I can't seem to find anyone on the server all day.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 271