No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 358773 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Olemars Fixed It!
« Reply #765 on: October 13, 2010, 12:05:47 am »

(now working)

Buckets are broken.

Ask around for an OP. They can give you magical magma squares. All things considered, that's probably the best way to handle this.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 13, 2010, 06:59:50 am »

The next magma moat is dug out and mostly smoothed.  The next step is to mark out the borders of plateau 3.

Excellent. That's where I come in.

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #767 on: October 13, 2010, 10:25:57 am »

IRC has gone to invite-only again.
1=0

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: October 13, 2010, 10:28:52 am »

really? ffs. Right fixed

Edit: I think it may have been because I used the recover command on the channel
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 11:29:06 am by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: October 13, 2010, 05:59:23 pm »

I feel silly.
I had looked around the mine, and when I was walking around, I was looking more forward than at the ground and fell in this crazy-deep hole and seem to have gone through the bottom of the map.

Can someone help me?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: October 13, 2010, 06:05:58 pm »

I feel silly.
I had looked around the mine, and when I was walking around, I was looking more forward than at the ground and fell in this crazy-deep hole and seem to have gone through the bottom of the map.

Can someone help me?

type /home in chat
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 13, 2010, 06:14:01 pm »

thanks.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #772 on: October 14, 2010, 04:10:08 pm »

We need a real warehouse building in the stone city, but we are nowhere near plateau 7.  Where should it be instead?
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #773 on: October 14, 2010, 04:25:30 pm »

We need a real warehouse building in the stone city, but we are nowhere near plateau 7.  Where should it be instead?

You could always build a temporary one in the roads, right?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #774 on: October 14, 2010, 04:40:00 pm »

You could always build a temporary one in the roads, right?

It would be a lot easier to set up a permanent one.  I'm mostly afraid that we will set up temporary ones everywhere, then not bother to consolidate the massive amounts of stone once everything is done.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 14, 2010, 05:00:36 pm »

Hey, I've started a new construction, it's going to be an island out in the ocean, it's just past the glass dome, and left of the island surrounded by reeds. I'm going to be moving all of the resources from my compound to the island, so if anyone wants to take that land, or claim the constructions, you can go ahead and do it. Just don't take the contents of any of the chests, but if it's empty feel free to take or fill it.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #776 on: October 14, 2010, 05:13:42 pm »

We have a problem.  The stone city goes straight through Naxza's underground area.  We need to ask if it's ok for us to cut through that.  It will be completely and entirely gone, but there doesn't really appear to be anything in it.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 14, 2010, 05:32:28 pm »

use the IRC :(

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: October 14, 2010, 10:54:05 pm »

Hey, I've started a new construction, it's going to be an island out in the ocean, it's just past the glass dome, and left of the island surrounded by reeds. I'm going to be moving all of the resources from my compound to the island, so if anyone wants to take that land, or claim the constructions, you can go ahead and do it. Just don't take the contents of any of the chests, but if it's empty feel free to take or fill it.

Wait huh?

There is some sort of Time Paradox going on here, wasn't this in place days before you said so? After I built the sucky bridge for my own personal use that I just KNOW had to be dismantled by the time I logged back on.

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 15, 2010, 06:42:17 am »

My words

Wait huh?

There is some sort of Time Paradox going on here, wasn't this in place days before you said so? After I built the sucky bridge for my own personal use that I just KNOW had to be dismantled by the time I logged back on.

No, I posted that probably an hour to an hour and a half after starting construction, right after I logged off. I am confuse.
I've played a guitar with my penis.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 271