No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 358711 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Open Door Management Philosophy!
« Reply #870 on: October 21, 2010, 09:29:41 pm »

I don't know about Everyone, But i have a program called "Minecraft_Name.jar" executing it allows me to change my default name, if we ever need it let me know and I'll host it online.
Back to Mafia with me!

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 22, 2010, 01:23:00 am »

I don't know about Everyone, But i have a program called "Minecraft_Name.jar" executing it allows me to change my default name, if we ever need it let me know and I'll host it online.

Gimmeh!

bobbylantine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 22, 2010, 02:22:21 am »

Bleh, server is always empty when I join. 

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 22, 2010, 02:44:03 am »

Well I logged on and dumped all those rails I made, sorry bout that, never played in Multiplayer so never knew that they were bugged...
Will work on getting level 5 down now then...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: October 22, 2010, 03:08:30 am »

Ah, week-end's finally near. I'll have time to help you guys on the 5th level. See you around this week-end!
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

bobbylantine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: October 22, 2010, 03:46:46 am »

Sweet, see you then.

Neyvn and I got to work on level 5 again, we are starting to make some good progress.  Minecraft just kinda bottomed out for me so I had to end task and now I'm taking a break.  We need to get more people working on this.  If we get a good number of people on we can record a time lapse video to show off our progress and hopefully get even more people to lend a hand. 

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 22, 2010, 03:49:49 am »

Sweet, see you then.

Neyvn and I got to work on level 5 again, we are starting to make some good progress.  Minecraft just kinda bottomed out for me so I had to end task and now I'm taking a break.  We need to get more people working on this.  If we get a good number of people on we can record a time lapse video to show off our progress and hopefully get even more people to lend a hand.
I think that was my fault, I found some more of those Tracks and carts I made and in my attempt to collect and throw them into magma, I built them T_T.... Shit...

EDIT// FUCK I am a SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Sorry everyone, I have the worst luck. I was on the way to destroy them via magma at the forges and well, had stuff in my hand inv to carry more, my mouse wheel is located on the retractable draw with my keyboard and as I moved the mouse forward I well, slide the mouse under the opening by accident and hit the right mouse button, rolled the wheel and hit it again in one such movement that well, they built.... T_T

Please don't ban me, it was an accident and it wasn't explained how bad it was, please remember that this was the first time EVER I had not only played Multiplayer, but also built a minecart on Multiplayer to know how bad it was...

EDIT 2// There that should be all the Minecarts gone, I buried the two that I had built so if they are ever fixed we can dig them up and get rid of the right perhaps though I should put them in the wall over the ground on the layer. One is in a Magma gap though so that might be useful to keep there...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:34:15 am by Neyvn »
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

bobbylantine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 22, 2010, 04:58:53 am »

One possible way to get rid of them would be to surround it in dirt and fill the space with lava, that should work right? 

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 22, 2010, 05:04:47 am »

No Lava don't destroy them...

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 22, 2010, 05:58:19 am »

Dude, calm down. Placing minecart tracks doesn't produce server lag, just client lag. The server is fine when you place minecart tracks.
Dunno how to get rid of minecarts, though. On another server I play on, they just kind of vanished after some time.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #880 on: October 22, 2010, 06:05:21 am »

On another server I play on, they just kind of vanished after some time.

No good.  I placed two a few weeks back and they still aren't gone.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 22, 2010, 06:09:20 am »

You could potentially drop them out the bottom of the map, you'd need to find a break in the bedrock and push the carts there unfortunately. Alternatively, assuming SMP maps are the same as SP maps, PTTG could use NBTedit to remove them.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 22, 2010, 06:14:45 am »

OH GOD WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO NEVYN OH NOOOOOO WE WILL ALL DIE AND THE SERVER WILL BREAK FOREVER BECAUSE OF YOUUUUUUUU

Anyways, I'll probs be able to be on the whole afternoon today, which is quite a bit.

Time-lapse would be nice, but hard to do. I'd rather stay away from youtube right now so that the grand unveiling will be even more epic. Let's keep this hush-hush from the world for now, okay guys?

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 22, 2010, 06:18:30 am »

Hey, I'll be on to help either tonight after work or tomorrow. Time lapse wouldn't be that difficult, you could just record it all with fraps then speed it up. I could probably do it if you want, I have around 3 - 3.5TB of space which should be enough for large amounts of high quality MC video :D
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 22, 2010, 06:21:27 am »

Sure, by all means go ahead but ask me first before you do anything with it. As I said, I'd rather not break it our to the rest of the intarnets just yet; you know, keep it a Bay12 thing for a while.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 271