No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 357288 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Prepare for 1.8.
« Reply #3810 on: September 18, 2011, 01:31:07 pm »

Per LNCP's request, pictures of the non euclidean castle.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

:o

Me want save.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: September 18, 2011, 01:43:30 pm »

I don't like it, but eh, whatever.
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #3812 on: September 18, 2011, 03:55:05 pm »

-
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:11:06 pm by Stany »

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3813 on: September 18, 2011, 04:09:29 pm »

Per LNCP's request, pictures of the non euclidean castle.
I'm sorry to tell you this but that castle is euclidean. Also, not sure whether it would be a good project or not.

It's called non-euclidean as part of a joke, because the corridors and such are so messy within the cliff walls that people beleive it violates normal geometry. In all cases it might be near ry'leh :p
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: September 18, 2011, 07:03:03 pm »

So, cut it out, and paste it onto the map along with eisenhauge, then trim off all the surrounding blocks and let the generator have some fun?
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: September 18, 2011, 07:06:40 pm »

So, cut it out, and paste it onto the map along with eisenhauge, then trim off all the surrounding blocks and let the generator have some fun?

Pretty much.

I'd also like to request that WorldEdit again become a permanent feature in Planehacked: I think we're all mature enough now to real with it responsibly, and for laying out designs and making designations, nothing else does it quite as well as WorldEdit.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3816 on: September 18, 2011, 08:10:35 pm »

Pretty much. Its source chunks are pretty much sea (it has a very interesting underground too, so I'm copying the whole chunks all the way from the bottom) with some ice. It can fit on any large enough sea.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3817 on: September 19, 2011, 01:31:07 am »

I'm in favor of this plan. Perhaps we could link the Castle to Eisenhauge?

And yes, WorldEdit, please! PLEASE! It will make fixing griefing, etc, so much easier, plus we could use sk89's protection plugin thingie to protect areas dynamically - we could conceivably have open server days or something like that.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: September 19, 2011, 02:53:45 am »

PISTOOOOOOOON ELEVATORS! That are fast AND compact! Finally, the subway will actually be practical now!
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: September 19, 2011, 11:59:42 am »

a shame, I was disconnected mid work

I and staney have started a community project to build a town hall for ravine town

everyone, feel free to add
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: September 19, 2011, 02:19:30 pm »

PISTOOOOOOOON ELEVATORS! That are fast AND compact! Finally, the subway will actually be practical now!
I built one of these last weekend. This is sethbling's second video about them. In the first video someone commented on them causing lag in SMP but let's hope they are wrong.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: September 19, 2011, 02:50:18 pm »

When you come back properly, you'll need to start working on this immediately. :p

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3822 on: September 19, 2011, 03:04:16 pm »

I built one of these last weekend. This is sethbling's second video about them. In the first video someone commented on them causing lag in SMP but let's hope they are wrong.

Given the ammount of blocks being moved and how lame notch's netcode is, it's very likely it'll cause lag. Although we could fiddle with the electronics to make the elevator run just a single loop (up/down) when activated via a button, for instance.

Also, tadpoles.

shadowsofwhite

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:moustache] Steam ID: TheHengeProphet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: September 19, 2011, 08:16:18 pm »

What is this about world edit? Don't know if we'll need it, considering we have toggleable creative mode.
Dev-status:
Drakelings: Dev halted indefinitely.
Illithids: Dev halted indefinitely.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: September 19, 2011, 08:38:01 pm »

What is this about world edit? Don't know if we'll need it, considering we have toggleable creative mode.

I assumed that we were just letting PTTG do the cutting and pasting, and that once pasted, that was pretty well it. Didn't we settle on that a few pages back when we were discussing whether or not to switch project to a new creative map?
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 271