Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 70171 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Round 2 - Day 5 hates intellectuals
« Reply #345 on: August 21, 2010, 04:49:11 am »

Shit. Okay. I think you're actually cleared Solifuge.

Toaster says that he redirected you to me on night three. If this is true, then you could not have killed Janus. If its false, well then, Toaster is lying. Either way, you're not cult.

This pretty much confirms the presence of a third party.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 21, 2010, 04:53:28 am »

Toaster: Did you redirect last night?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 21, 2010, 08:09:18 am »

Solifuge is scum and Toaster may have been recruited some time after Toony's death.  I was redirected from Janus to Solifuge last night, and it sounds like he's expanding on the Demon flavor from the last game to make me look like a third party.

So, Toaster - Why did you redirect me?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 21, 2010, 02:33:07 pm »

I was redirected from Janus to Solifuge last night, and it sounds like he's expanding on the Demon flavor from the last game to make me look like a third party.
lolwut

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 21, 2010, 02:33:44 pm »

Argghh. Disregard that, too early in the morning.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 21, 2010, 02:43:42 pm »

Umm... Lonewolf I, you'd have been better off playing on my doubts of Eduren, and trying to get me to suspect him as a Scum Priest. You basically admitted to me what happened, and I can piece the story together from there.

Since Toaster redirected you, he couldn't have killed anyone last night, and there were 2 attempted kills... moreover how do you know you were redirected? Toaster, if this is true, explain why you did that (though I have a good idea why).

Anyway, the simpler explanation is that my roleclaim and Toasters were true, Eduren is an unpious Priest, and Scum Toonyman actually saw Lonewolf's unholy resurrection as a 3rd Party, IronyOwls's portent of the gates of hell opening related to something evil coming back in Lonewolf's body that night, and we have 1 remaining Scum among the rest of the players.

The clues are all there, gang. I think this mystery is almost solved.
Rooby-Rooby Roo.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 21, 2010, 03:01:47 pm »

The clues are all there, gang. I think this mystery is almost solved.
Rooby-Rooby Roo.
But I'm the one that did most of the solving.

Puts on Velma glasses

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 21, 2010, 04:40:53 pm »

The only reason to believe there were two attempted kills is because you said you were attacked.  I know I was redirected because instead of going to the graveyard, flavor said I got lost and ended up at your house.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 22, 2010, 10:05:32 am »

Yes, Lonewolf, I redirected you to Solifuge.  I figured with the uncertainty of what's been going on, Jokerman's (apparently true) claim that nothing happened at the graveyard the prior night, and the fact we can't resses aren't guaranteed, you must have been not been raised properly.  I figured the safest course of action was to redirect you to someone immune to nightkills.  I guess that was a good idea.

As for Archangel, you really need to check your facts.  I was among the first to vote for Lonewolf (D2) and the first to vote for Jokerman.  Toony I voted soon after Joker's claim, which is when most of the people voted for him. When you get a chance, read the game over again.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 22, 2010, 12:13:34 pm »

OIC.  Missed his roleclaim yesterday.  That makes sense now.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 23, 2010, 11:36:57 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Lonewolf I: Eduren, Solifuge, Toaster
Solifuge: Lonewolf I
Toaster: Archangel

Day 5 ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2010, 04:30:42 am »

As for Archangel, you really need to check your facts.  I was among the first to vote for Lonewolf (D2) and the first to vote for Jokerman.  Toony I voted soon after Joker's claim, which is when most of the people voted for him. When you get a chance, read the game over again.
I was remembering the end of day vote counts, but my point about you using exactly the same reasons as other people to vote Lonewolf still stands, as does the one about your passivity/lack of original comment. I'm almost certain that the last cultist is either you or Solifuge (his change of manner D4 is one of the things that makes me think he might be scum). Lonewolf's alignment will decide me, but I'm leaning towards you at the moment. Therefore, Unvote, Vote Lonewolf I.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2010, 09:11:59 am »

You want me to post a reason other than Lonewolf tried to kill someone?  Or do you mean the D2?

Archangel, who do you think killed IronyOwl?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2010, 12:39:15 pm »

Since everyone has voted and nothing is going on, I'm going to close the day out in about an hour or so.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 25, 2010, 02:51:58 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Lonewolf I: Archangel, Eduren, Solifuge, Toaster
Solifuge: Lonewolf I

Archangel and Toaster move over to Lonewolf and grab him by the arms.

"You think I'm just going to let you grab me so I can die a second time?" he growls, his voice suddenly sounding strange and gravelly.

Archangel and Toaster exchange worried glances.

Lonewolf's eyes suddenly glow bright orange, and he hurls them away effortlessly.

"I've only just begun to explore this world. This body. This...life." His voice has altered even more, deepening and echoing.

"I tire of this foolishness. I think I'll simply kill you all and be done with it." Orange light flickers along his arms, and glowing claws of orange light appear on his fingers.

He turns towards Archangel, who is slowly getting back to his feet. "You first" he growls and steps forward.

Bolts appear in his chest and he stumbles backwards. His face twists into a grimace and he yanks out one of the bolts. Looking upwards he spots the marksmen standing on a balcony overlooking the square. With a quick snap he hurls the bolt at one of them. With an anguished cry the hapless marksman falls backwards, the bolt sticking from his chest.

He turns as two guardsmen rush him from the sidelines. Spears lowered, they charge with the Baron's name on their lips.

Orange light flickers and crackles as he whirls between them.

Blood splashes on the flagstones of the courtyard, and the guards tumble to the ground. A red pool begins to form at Lonewolf's feet.

"Begone, Demon!" cries the Court Priest. He strides forward, holy symbol in hand. "I cast you from this earth! Back, fiend! Back to the depths that you crawled from!"

Lonewolf flinches away.

"Back, I say!" cries the priest, striding forward.

Growling, the demon-possessed figure steps backwards.

"Begone!" shouts the Priest, slamming the holy symbol against Lonewolf's forehead.

He screams in pain as arcs of white light crawl over him. The Orange light flares briefly, and then fades.

"I cast you back! Back into the Abyss!" cries the Priest, pushing Lonewolf down to his knees. Smoke begins to curl up from underneath the holy symbol as the demon's cries of pain intensify.

"By the light of Heaven, I...cast...you...back" A bright flash of light, and you all turn your eyes away from the glare.

When you look back, the Priest stands over a pile of ash.

He sags a bit, obviously exhausted. "It is done." he says. "Now, return to your homes. Little more will be done this day, I think."

Night has fallen! Send in your actions!
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29