Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 70065 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Round 2 - Day 4 forgot its hat
« Reply #315 on: August 15, 2010, 10:45:01 am »

I got no PM about anything going on last night. Maybe I was roleblocked, I don't know.

Lonewolf, how is that me trying to frame you? IronyOwl, you're oh so very opportunistic. Watch that, you'll never win if you play like that. Toaster, what are you even voting me for? My role not doing anything? The three of you make no sense.

Eduren, what are you asking there?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 15, 2010, 02:20:50 pm »

Jokerman is scum bah

It's a bah post, I'm entitled to it Solifuge.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 04:01:10 pm by ToonyMan »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 15, 2010, 04:00:10 pm »

WIFOM from beyond the grave! ~wooooOOOooooohh~ (More seriously, Toony, it's rather bad form to talk about game stuff when you're dead.)

Solifuge, why did you ask for a votecount when it was obvious who would be lynched?

It wasn't for who'd be lynched. I wanted to see who was voting for people other than Toony, and I hadn't been able to find the last votecount after a bit of searching.

On to the matter at hand: unless I'm mistaken, we don't have a Guard still alive who is capable of roleblocking, so Jokerman-Exe is most likely lying. However, I'd like to get a chart of role-claims and actions put together, since that'd help us sort out the current debacle. If everyone would be so kind, please roleclaim, and state your targets for each night, and why you used them. Scattered claims were spread throughout the last day, but I can't be arsed to put them together, especially when new stuff happened last night that warrants stating. Once players have claimed, I'll find all the actions for now-dead players.

Also, since I didn't given Role-Claim yesterday, I'll kick it off: I'm a Knight, and regular nightkills don't affect me. It's implied that there are some ways I can be nightkilled, but I don't know them. I've been trying to drop enough bait that scum would attack me, but apparently it didn't take, and though I was tempted to falseclaim as Sage or Thief, I didn't want to lie and cause any more confusion than there already is.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 15, 2010, 04:25:12 pm »

Yeah, I'll claim first!

I'm a fucking Sexton. I don't get a target and I don't get to control my role or anything involved with it.

You're idiots for voting me.
BLARG IM DED

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 15, 2010, 04:42:07 pm »

I'm a Priest. I resurrected Lonewolf Night 2.

Lonewolf: Are you sure that your role requires you to mess with the graves?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 15, 2010, 05:27:30 pm »

Yes.  Warlock is hands on.  See the role PMs in the last game if you want proof.

Unless someone still alive claims that they guarded him last night, Jokerman is most likely scum.

Anyway, Warlock

N1: Noned due to no dead townies.
N2: Was dead.
N3: Talked to Mr. Person

Mr. Person - Guard
N1: Pandarsenic
N2: IronyOwl

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 15, 2010, 07:39:45 pm »

Bad form indeed, Toony. A bah post isn't the same as a WIFOM post, and giving critical game information OR ARE YOU is most definitely the latter.

Charts are definitely a good idea. We still need to hear back from Archangel. >:(

N0: "Gates of the underworld"
N1: "Rosemary is used to create ghouls"
N2: Cloudy, nothing to see
N3: "Mars over the gates of the underworld, premonition of something demonic"

IronyOwl, you're oh so very opportunistic. Watch that, you'll never win if you play like that.
It would be less suspicious if you hadn't been acting blatantly scummy earlier. And, you know, right now, since you're refusing to acknowledge there's anything suspicious and instead trying to browbeat your accusers.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 15, 2010, 09:03:28 pm »

Jokerman:  Because your claim doesn't add up.   You're defense is that we're idiots and make no sense.

Alrighty:

N1  Eduren -> Person
N2  ArchAngel -> Jokerman
N3  Solifuge -> Eduren

Basically I tried to redirect who I trusted least at who I trusted second least at the time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 16, 2010, 10:39:35 am »

Jokerman is scum bah

It's a bah post, I'm entitled to it Solifuge.

BAH POSTS MAY NOT INCLUDE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME THAT IS NOT ALREADY KNOWN TO THE PLAYERS

So, no WIFOM posts, Toony!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 16, 2010, 01:25:28 pm »

Jokerman-Exe, if you can propose any way that you could not be scum right now, please do so. Right now, it looks like a failed busing attempt between you and Toony where you should have kept the actual sexton alive.

Also, might we get a prod on Archangel? Or at least a friendly reminder to just pop in and give a claim for N3?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 16, 2010, 04:07:20 pm »

Are you kidding me?

What am I supposed to do to prove it to you? Show you the PM that I didn't receive? I don't control my role in any way. I'm essentially a Vanilla Townie that gets some random info every once in a while. Here's what happened: NOTHING.

So what am I supposed to propose? That you and your scumbuddies are taking me down? Because that's the truth.
BLARG IM DED

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 16, 2010, 04:22:04 pm »

The evidence is against you.

But the most damning thing, is that you are offering no alternative. The logical thing for a townie to be doing is to suspect Lonewolf. Because if your experience differs from his then he is most definitely lying. But you aren't even going near him, and instead insisting that it is Solifuge that is trying to take you down.

So if you're telling the truth, what does that make Lonewolf? An idiot? Scum? Either way, you don't seem to care what he is because your scum and we found you.

Jokerman.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 16, 2010, 04:24:02 pm »

you're*

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 16, 2010, 10:00:37 pm »

What am I supposed to do to prove it to you? Show you the PM that I didn't receive? I don't control my role in any way. I'm essentially a Vanilla Townie that gets some random info every once in a while. Here's what happened: NOTHING.

So what am I supposed to propose? That you and your scumbuddies are taking me down? Because that's the truth.

Your defense is that we're idiots and make no sense.

You're not even trying to scum hunt- you're calling us idiots.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 17, 2010, 11:38:08 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Jokerman-EXE: Eduren, Lonewolf I, Solifuge, Toaster

Day 4 ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29