Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Amnesia - RUN COWARDS!  (Read 6363 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Amnesia - RUN COWARDS!
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:02:07 am »

You awake in a room. Everything seems fuzzy, but you can make out that the room is relatively small and mostly beige. As the fuzzyness recedes you spot a small television, a single door, a set of drawers and various other clutter such as a mirror. You sit up slowly and stare into the mirror. Before you is a man you don't recognize. He is lightly tanned with short, brown, curly hair and grey, lifeless eyes. You check what you are wearing, you seem to be wearing a leather jacket, a red shirt and slightly green combat trousers. You stand up and notice that the room seems rather small, nonetheless you look at the set of drawers and notice a small mirror. You pick the mirror up and look in it only to be shocked at what you see behind you. Frederick Lavigne, messenger of God appears to be painted in blood on the wall next to your bed. A shiver is sent down you spine as you wonder what it means.

You sit down on the bed and contemplate what is happening, it takes you a while to realise that you have no clue where you are or even who you are! Still, you are not as frightened as you feel you should be, there is a feeling of confidence hidden somewhere in you and you draw upon it to help you through this troubling notion. There are fragments of your memory that you still have, you remember church when you were a child, learning about how Jesus saved us and so on. You never really paid any attention to it, but you remembered the few things you learnt there.

*bang* *bang*

There is a rather large thud coming from you door, there must be someone outside, although they don't seem happy.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 08:11:00 am by Omegastick »
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Amnesia
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:10:07 am »

Quickly rifle through the cabinet, searching for something, anything to use as a weapon. If not, smash mirror and prepare to use a shard as a knife.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 07:28:35 am »

You open the drawers and desperately rummage through them, scattering the things that you don't need about the room. Upon not finding anything you smash the mirror and grab a small shard of glass.

"This isn't going to do much." you think.

Suddenly you hear an even louder bang coming from the door, then another one and suddenly the door flies open and there are two angry looking men standing outside.

"You owe us money", they snigger, "For that."

One of them points towards the pocket on your jacket and you reach into it and find a revolver in their. By the looks of it a .44 Magnum or some similar weapon. Upon looking back at the thugs you find that they each have a pistol pointed at you.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 07:32:00 am »

Cooperate, but be ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes up, especially if they get sloppy (give us access to their weapons, a chance to run, etc.)
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 07:40:03 am »

"Okay, look, I'll give you the gun back.", you tell them.

"Oh no, it's too late for that now.", they remark in a particularly evil manner.

They pull the trigger on their guns with a smile on their face and the bullets fly out of the the barrels and straight into your chest. They tear through your jacket and dig into your skin, but you are suprised to find out that their is little more than a dull thud and the bullets fall out of the jacket and on to the floor.

There is a look on their face, partly of fear, partly of suprise that you delight in. You stride slowly towards them and find that you are nearly a foot taller than them. One of the men throws a punch at you but it merely hits your arm and you shrug it off.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 08:01:48 am »

Bonk their heads together, for the greater good.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 08:05:44 am »

Smash their heads into a single piece, for the greater good.

Fixed it for you
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 08:12:19 am »

But it wasn't broken!

You... upgraded it.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 08:33:26 am »

You drop your revolver and swing your arms towards their heads. One of them sees this coming and manages to deflect your arm but the other one doesn't and the two have their skulls smashed together, dazing them.

This sends a small tingle of exitement throughout your body and you know that this is what you were made to do.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 08:35:32 am »

Break their legs.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 08:50:43 am »

More importantly kick their knee caps hard.

Second, Kick Their Spine.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 08:53:39 am »

You drop to the floor on the knees of one of them, creating a loud *CRRRAACK!*. He screams out in pain and the other one comes to his senses and tries to escape. You grab him by the legs and pull him down while unleashing a flying kick to his spine. There is another loud crack while he drops to the floor unconcious.

You stand up and look at the two of them lying on the floor and see the guns sitting next to them. Will you shoot them?
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 08:55:56 am »

In the legs, both of them.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 09:01:33 am »

Naw, let's just jack the guns and leave. They've probably been paralyzed any way.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 09:02:08 am »

OOC: I'll wait for someone else to post to decide what we'll do.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9