Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Amnesia - RUN COWARDS!  (Read 6354 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Re: Amnesia - Ouch
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 02:13:08 pm »

You glance around for a window, but you can't see any!
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 02:14:35 pm »

Do a backflip and during it kick sword dude in the face!
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 02:34:05 pm »

You pull off an amazing feat and do a backflip whilst flying forwards through the air, breaking free of the men trying to hold you down. However the boss brings his broadsword up to parry your kick. Your foot lands on his sword with a thud and knocks it back into his face, stunning him. The four thugs are all flabbergasted by your impressive feat and jump backwards. You land with a thud in a not too graceful manner, at least you don't look like a really badass ponce! Suddenly one of the thugs looks at you ant pulls out a knife. You stare at him with such intense ferocity that he is overocme with dread, drops the knife and flees.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2010, 05:39:12 pm »

Punch the boss guy!
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2010, 06:41:17 pm »

You charge towards the boss and he braces himself for your inevitable attack. The others surround you and the boss. You throw your fist at his face with precision but he parries your fist with his sword, luckily only doing minor damage. The lackeys then attempt to punch you, you manage to knock one of the punches out of the way but the other one hits you square in the face, however you merely flinch and it does no real damage.

You take the second that you need to recover from being hit in the hand to notice that the boss is carrying two guns with him, by the looks of it an smg of some sort and a shotgun. You kick him in the stomach sending him staggering back and take the shotgun out of his jacket. You try and flick it round to shoot him but don't quite get the maneuver right and fumble. The lackeys take this opportunity to try and kick you in the legs and they both catch you on the backs of your knees. You are knocked down onto your knees but still stay focused on unloading a shell into the reeling boss. *BAM!* You hit him in the chest and he is sent flying backwards. However he seems to have a ballistic vest of some sort on so he doesn't seem to damaged by it. *BAM* You take another shot at the head this time and hit dead on he screams out in pain but manages to stay concious. The two lackeys go for another kick in the face you dodge one of them and the other one hits. You are startled slightly by the kick to the face but manage to come back to your senses in time to punchs one of them in the stomach and quickly rise to your feet.

The thug that you didn't punch swings for you and manages to hit you in the chest with enough force to stagger you. While you are recovering the two see their chance to escape and run like hell, taking the guns on the floor with them, leaving you with their now unconcious leader.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Amnesia - RUN COWARDS!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2010, 06:43:58 pm »

Windows?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2010, 03:28:39 am »

Make a window.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2010, 04:54:56 am »

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2010, 07:17:45 am »

There are still no windows, sadly, and making one doesn't seem exactly logical. However there is a corridoor where the bad guys came in. You still have to decide what to do with the leader, though.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2010, 09:01:52 am »

Questioning time!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2010, 10:03:40 am »

Make window with leader by bashing his head against wall until it breaks.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2010, 04:32:06 pm »

Damn, I'm tired. I'll update tommorow.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2010, 05:28:51 pm »

Make window with leader by bashing his head against wall until it breaks.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2010, 07:30:26 am »

You pick up the unconcious leader by the legs and swing him at the wall. His head collides with the white brick and smashes open, sending a spray of gore everywhere. Upon doing this the nurse from earlier creeps in. You can see now that she is quite attractive and wearing glasses.

"What the f*** is going on‽" She screams.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2010, 07:38:53 am »

Throw her over your shoulder and climb the tallest building you can find.

Seriously, tell her to shut her whore mouth stay calm.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9