Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Real Lives 2010  (Read 26430 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Real Lives 2010
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 01:47:02 pm »

Your ISP is crazy. Our ISP has two torrent servers and one huge file-sharing ftp server with all the categories and a cool search engine for all movies and games which ever existed.
Good god. What's your ISP? I have Charter, it's like a double-edged sword. I have a really, really good connection, but they HATE pirating.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2010, 02:03:03 pm »

Deon, I'm in love with your ISP.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2010, 02:43:33 pm »

Deon, I'm in love with your ISP.
In Soviet Russia ISP pirate you!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49:52 pm »

Huh. Mine got a huge directconnect network(490tb at the time of posting), portal for said network, tons of gameservers made for pirated games, recently added a torrent tracker to aid DC network, and they are using the DC as one of the advetisment points.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 12:18:24 am »

My one just turns a blind eye..... Or so I think....

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2010, 12:20:28 am »

We should probably steer this conversation away from piracy...
Just a suggestion.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2010, 02:14:37 pm »

I, for one, have no clue what my ISP thinks of piracy as I have never been so morally lacking as to commit an act of internet piracy and invoked their righteous wrath.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2010, 02:55:13 pm »

I, for one, have no clue what my ISP thinks of piracy as I have never invoked their righteous wrath.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2010, 03:17:02 pm »

I, for one, have no clue what my ISP thinks of piracy as I have never invoked their righteous wrath.
Maybe they'll change their minds later?  They can be so wishy-washy when it comes to covering their own arses.

This game does sound interesting enough to at least try...  whenever I get to it.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 02:12:43 am »

I, for one, have no clue what my ISP thinks of piracy as I have never been so morally lacking as to commit an act of internet piracy and invoked their righteous wrath.

Why do you specify internet piracy?

Have you been swashbuckling, lately?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2010, 04:42:20 am »

I haven't played the new RL 2010 much. First game was good, long life. Second one had my character die during childbirth. Third one had my character in some African country die at 7 because of disease or something.

Goddamn demo. RL 2007 has a nicer interface, though, so I'm sticking to it.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2010, 02:36:59 pm »

So i came from a relatively above-avarage Rhedow or something family with lots of brothers and sisters. Pulled out of school, got married at 19 had 2 children, adopted one. Got myself 1.8mil francs and moved to england. Now I have 699 pounds, so i started a delivery company, capital was 400 and yearly investment 50 pounds, made 20k+ a year from that, lived a very rich life, even tho i had no education. My 3 children became very successful, died at the age of 57 from cancer, made 60k+ a year and had 1mil+ assets.

A life of a guy who came from Africa.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2010, 01:03:35 pm »

Tried out Real Life 2007 as an Australian Male (I'm living the dream dammit) and survived to 64 before dying of prostate cancer. Annoyingly enough, my bloke lived up in Darwin which is pretty much Cyclone central. Sure, there was a tropical storm every year as well as major fires but I was not affected once.

h3lblad3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2010, 01:30:01 pm »

Real Lives 2010.
I continuously put money into my company.
Profits continue to soar.

I lost the ability to do anything with my company at all.

Broke the blasted game. >:(
I was talking about importing alimunim.
And we were hypothesising about the sexual relations between elves and trees.

Intelligent Shade of Blue

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity Loss: 0/1d4 points
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2010, 01:44:21 pm »

Starting your own business in 2010 makes it incredibly easy to make money... I had one guy who, after getting an advanced degree in medicine and not being happy with the monthly earnings as a doctor, opened his own pharmacy business. Eventually it was making millions per month and my guy had 60 billion in assets or something crazy like that.
[COLOR:PRUSSIAN_BLUE]
[NAME:ISoB]
[RGB:0:49:83]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6