Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Real Lives 2010  (Read 26423 times)

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Real Lives 2010
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2010, 10:42:22 am »

I just knew that it'd get its own thread after I mentioned it in that other one...
But anyway..  I think I still have my full version of 2007 lying around somewhere.
Haven't touched it in years.  Might have to again.

E: Well, hello there, page four..  too bad I don't have anything more useful for you
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2010, 11:59:39 am »

Great you know how i started? A gifted musician in an untouhcable caste farmers family in india...
How were you treated? The untouchable Caste in India has come a long way since Gandhi reformed India, and the Indian government is practically run by them. The biggest restriction you should have faced there was marrying into another caste.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2010, 12:01:58 pm »

That's also weird.  Despite living in makeshift cardboard shacks in Southeast Asia with no running water, healthcare, or proper food, I always seem to live to be at least 70.

People in Southeast Asia with no running water, healthcare, or proper food do have an amazing propensity for being alive, don't they?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2010, 06:43:57 pm »

I'd love to play this, but it keeps giving me a "can't find flash.ocx" error, and nothing I've found online seems to help, which is a shame because I enjoyed the 2007 version.  What are the differences between the two, anyway?

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2010, 06:58:28 pm »

That's also weird.  Despite living in makeshift cardboard shacks in Southeast Asia with no running water, healthcare, or proper food, I always seem to live to be at least 70.

People in Southeast Asia with no running water, healthcare, or proper food do have an amazing propensity for being alive, don't they?
You guys just described the life of my great-grandfather on my mum's side. :P

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2010, 07:07:07 pm »

..... I really didn't think this was a game, palying now though and real life is awesome!
Nom nom nom

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2010, 10:42:14 pm »

I'd love to play this, but it keeps giving me a "can't find flash.ocx" error, and nothing I've found online seems to help, which is a shame because I enjoyed the 2007 version.  What are the differences between the two, anyway?
2010 allows you to start businesses, kick your children out if they go against your will in events, be unable to see what job your picking (at least in my experience) and be able to see the networth of potential mates.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2010, 02:45:57 am »

I played this back in the year of 2007. HELL! Has this game changed or WHAT! It has good graphics, the gameplay is decent. Hell, i'm impressed.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2010, 09:20:10 am »

I played this back in the year of 2007. HELL! Has this game changed or WHAT! It has good graphics, the gameplay is decent. Hell, i'm impressed.
Uh, no, I'm pretty sure it's just a shiny interface and identical gameplay.
Someone feel free to prove how wrong I am, though.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2010, 09:24:49 am »

Where can I get Real Lives 2007?

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2010, 09:43:59 am »

I believe they don't offer the trial version of 2007 anymore...
Thus I guess the only way would be piracy

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2010, 10:16:30 am »

Yes, pirate the game about human rights! It's the only way!

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 10:22:13 am »

Are you completely sure? I don't want to take a huge risk-Can someone filehost their copy of Real Lives 2007 setup/client folder? I want to play, but I fear if I download this abandonware my ISP will go 'Hurp that's piracy' and turn my internet off. They've sent me 2 warnings already. I use charter.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2010, 12:23:34 pm »

2010 allows you to start businesses, kick your children out if they go against your will in events, be unable to see what job your picking (at least in my experience) and be able to see the networth of potential mates.

You can do all those things in 2007.

Are you completely sure? I don't want to take a huge risk-Can someone filehost their copy of Real Lives 2007 setup/client folder? I want to play, but I fear if I download this abandonware my ISP will go 'Hurp that's piracy' and turn my internet off. They've sent me 2 warnings already. I use charter.

You need to minimize the amount you're uploading when you're torrenting. That's the illegal part that ISP providers don't like. If they're monitoring you actively, having us stick our copy on a filehosting server is just as bad, though. Shame on you.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2010, 01:12:23 pm »

Your ISP is crazy. Our ISP has two torrent servers and one huge file-sharing ftp server with all the categories and a cool search engine for all movies and games which ever existed.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6