Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: Dwarf Foreman 0.7.2 - Tool to automatically dispatch jobs to your workers  (Read 113051 times)

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile

No on both counts, Foreman is supposed to be simple.

Trying to go for an amount of trees isn't so simple.. when I look at a list of trees, how do I know your dwarfs can access them? Maybe they are on the other side of the river or in a walled off cavern. What I was doing on the old version was restricting my woodcutters to a burrow that included my tree farm, which kept them from going all out and cutting down every tree.

Tiered production is something you already have, you just have to do it the Foreman way. When you queue a job to make 10 steel doors, you know you have the steel on hand because you told Foreman to make sure you had enough at all times.

More complicated end to end production is possible, but that is planned for my next project which will be a total UI replacement for DF.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

I totally agree. Simple restocking is good enough for everything and more flexible and the item buffer is usually not enough to become a problem. Also, the dwarf fortress job management screen is still here for numbered orders.

Yes, it's a pain to create 100 large discs entering orders 30s at time but right now what is really missing is the item specification for jobs - that is, the basalt doors and marble statues orders.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Trying to go for an amount of trees isn't so simple.. when I look at a list of trees, how do I know your dwarfs can access them? Maybe they are on the other side of the river or in a walled off cavern. What I was doing on the old version was restricting my woodcutters to a burrow that included my tree farm, which kept them from going all out and cutting down every tree.
You misunderstood. It would designate ALL trees for cutting until wood = # and then undesignate them all. I don't expect you to do pathing calculations.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile

Oh you're right, I did misunderstand. Hrm, that should be possible.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Oh you're right, I did misunderstand. Hrm, that should be possible.
It wouldn't be precise but it would let you keep X wood on hand at all times without completely denuding the entire map of trees or manually toggling the button. :)

Passive Fist

• Bay Watcher
  • Builds everything out of cobaltite.
    • View Profile

Is it possible to have the 'cut all trees' function select between above-ground and below-ground trees? You'd have to check whether the tile was light or not to know.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

That sounds difficult. If I understand how it works, he'd have to get the coordinates of every tree and then check each tile which sounds like a lot of extra steps.

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile

And maybe option "keep x seeds" and enable seed cooking above certain value and disable below.
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

wedrifid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

which kept them from going all out and cutting down every tree.
And you say that like it's a bad thing! ;)

I have stockpiles spaced out over the map and fell and harvest everything that doesn't move. After making sure to choose heavily forested locations with thick plant growth. Because having 5 years worth of wood stockpiled underground appeals to me for some strange reason.

Tiered production is something you already have, you just have to do it the Foreman way. When you queue a job to make 10 steel doors, you know you have the steel on hand because you told Foreman to make sure you had enough at all times.
This is how I have it set up here. Produce coal; Smelt ore; Make Pig; Make Steel; Make Stuff. Works a treat! Although it gets a tad spammy while in the work up phase and the jobs get spam cancelled till the steel is available. But hey, hopefully that is training the manager. I do look forward to a 'produce until all but X steel is used' order, that would clear things up and make a complicated multi job feature more or less redundant. Would it be possible to specify a desired end figure for products and at the same time as 'until X ingredients remain' at the same time? That would be useful when you want to have 3 marble available at all times but also want to have 10 marble statues.

wedrifid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

0.7.1 - Added silk, cloth, leather, and yarn material types for job matching. Separated boxes and chests as items while ignoring full ones. Fixed inorganic job bug.

That was quick! Thankyou.

This should address all the issues you raised wedrifid, also if you really want you can PM me your google account name and I can give you access to modify the official dfjobs.xml :)

I will send you an address.

Right now I have just cloned the foreman repository on google code and I can upload all the dfjobs.xml changes there and send a note that a pull is available.

My current dfjob.xml includes a few jobs that are only available in the genesis mod. I will split them out and create a vanilla DF only version so other folks can use it too. Come to think of it a feature request that allows selecting which dfjobs spec to use as well as which config would allow me to provide both versions and allow both groups to benefit!

wedrifid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also haven't implemented subtypes for items yet. Items with subtypes are instruments, toys, weapons, armor, shoes, shields, helms, gloves, ammo, pants, siege ammo, traps, and food. As you see, most of those we don't care about but I already implemented a temporary hack for bolts and I might make one for siege ammo later...

Oh bother. Just noticed this. I hadn't realized the bolts thing was a hack and was hoping my 'forge black steel disc' would keep me stocked with trap parts! Fortunately wooden spikes are going along just fine.

wedrifid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have just written a script that reads all the item raws and all the reaction raws and combines them to generate all the dfjobs entries for custom reactions. This means I can generate nearly instantly a dfjob.xml that contains every reaction from any mod (minus those of the vanilla ones from vanilla that are hardcoded into the executable!)

So now the basic jobs are left. I will get to adding those in on an 'when I need them' basis.

Here is the dfjobs.xml file for your copy and paste pleasure:

Dwarf Fortress 0.31.25
Code: [Select]
<dfjobs>
<dfjob name="black steel disc" category="weaponsmith" type="103" subtype="disc" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="BLACK_STEEL">
<item type="disc" material="BLACK_STEEL" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood spike" category="carpenter" type="103" subtype="spike" materialType="wood">
<item type="spike" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood table" category="carpenter" type="72" materialType="wood">
<item type="table" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood door" category="carpenter" type="69" materialType="wood">
<item type="door" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood barrel" category="carpenter" type="127" materialType="wood">
<item type="barrel" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood bucket" category="carpenter" type="75" materialType="wood">
<item type="bin" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood bin" category="carpenter" type="76" materialType="wood">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood bed" category="carpenter" type="71" materialType="wood">
<item type="bed" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone coffer" category="mason" type="75" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="coffer" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone cabinet" category="mason" type="79" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="cabinet" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone table" category="mason" type="74" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone door" category="mason" type="69" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone hatch" category="mason" type="200" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="hatch_cover" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone throne" category="mason" type="72" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="chair" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="rough green glass" category="glass" type="82" materialType="other" other="GLASS_GREEN">
<item type="gem" material="GREEN_GLASS" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="green glass door" category="glass" type="69" materialType="other" other="GLASS_GREEN">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="clear glass door" category="glass" type="69" materialType="other" other="GLASS_CLEAR">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="crystal glass door" category="glass" type="69" materialType="other" other="GLASS_CRYSTAL">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="iron door" category="forge" type="69" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="IRON">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="gold door" category="forge" type="69" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="GOLD">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wooden bolt" category="craft" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="wood" stack="25">
<item type="bolt" material="organic" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="bone bolt" category="craft" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="bone" stack="5">
<item type="bolt" material="creature" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="iron bolt" category="forge" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="IRON" stack="25">
<item type="bolt" material="IRON" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="steel bolt" category="forge" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="STEEL" stack="25">
<item type="bolt" material="STEEL" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="smelt limonite" category="smelter" type="90" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="LIMONITE">
<item type="bar" material="IRON" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="smelt hematite" category="smelter" type="90" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="HEMATITE">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="smelt magnetite" category="smelter" type="90" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="MAGNETITE">
<item type="bar" material="MAGNETITE" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="charcoal" category="wood furnace" type="186">
<item type="bar" material="COAL" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="ash" category="wood furnace" type="187">
<item type="bar" material="ASH" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="lye" category="ashery" type="188">
<item type="liquid_misc" material="LYE" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="potash from lye" category="ashery" type="189">
<item type="bar" material="POTASH" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="potash from ash" category="ashery" type="191">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="drink" category="still" type="150" stack="5">
<item type="drink" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="collect sand" category="glass" type="22">
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_WHITE" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_TAN" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_BLACK" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_RED" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_YELLOW" />       
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="collect clay" category="kiln" type="222">
<item type="boulder" material="CLAY" />
<item type="boulder" material="SILTY_CLAY" />
<item type="boulder" material="SANDY_CLAY" />
<item type="boulder" material="CLAY_LOAM" />
<item type="boulder" material="FIRE_CLAY" />
</dfjob>

<dfjob name="tan a hide" category="tanner" reaction="TAN_A_HIDE">
        <item type="skin_tanned" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="render fat" category="kitchen" reaction="RENDER_FAT">
        <item type="glob" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make soap" category="soap_maker" reaction="MAKE_SOAP">
        <item type="bar" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make soap from tallow" category="soap_maker" reaction="MAKE_SOAP_FROM_TALLOW">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make soap from oil" category="soap_maker" reaction="MAKE_SOAP_FROM_OIL">
        <item type="1" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make pearlash" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_PEARLASH">
        <item type="bar" material="PEARLASH"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make plaster powder" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_PLASTER_POWDER">
        <item type="powder_misc" material="PLASTER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make sharp rock" category="quern" reaction="MAKE_SHARP_ROCK">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay jug" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_JUG">
        <item type="tool" material="ITEM_TOOL_JUG"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay bricks" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_BRICKS">
        <item type="blocks" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay statue" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_STATUE">
        <item type="statue" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make large clay pot" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_LARGE_CLAY_POT">
        <item type="tool" material="ITEM_TOOL_LARGE_POT"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay crafts" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_CRAFTS">
        <item type="crafts" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="glaze clay/stone jug" category="kiln" reaction="GLAZE_JUG">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="glaze clay/stone statue" category="kiln" reaction="GLAZE_STATUE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="glaze large clay/stone pot" category="kiln" reaction="GLAZE_LARGE_POT">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="glaze clay/stone craft" category="kiln" reaction="GLAZE_CRAFT">
        <item type="any_craft" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="press liquid from paste" category="screw_press" reaction="PRESS_OIL">
        <item type="tool" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay hive" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_HIVE">
        <item type="tool" material="ITEM_TOOL_HIVE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="press honey from honeycomb" category="screw_press" reaction="PRESS_HONEYCOMB">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make wax crafts" category="craftsman" reaction="MAKE_WAX_CRAFTS">
        <item type="crafts" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make mead" category="still" reaction="MAKE_MEAD">
        <item type="drink" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make coke from bituminous coal" category="smelter" reaction="BITUMINOUS_COAL_TO_COKE">
        <item type="bar" material="COAL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make coke from lignite" category="smelter" reaction="LIGNITE_TO_COKE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make brass bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="BRASS_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BRASS"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make brass bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="BRASS_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make bronze bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="BRONZE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BRONZE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make bronze bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="BRONZE_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make electrum bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="ELECTRUM_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="ELECTRUM"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make electrum bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="ELECTRUM_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make billon bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="BILLON_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BILLON"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make billon bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="BILLON_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make fine pewter bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_FINE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="PEWTER_FINE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make fine pewter bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_FINE_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make trifle pewter bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_TRIFLE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="PEWTER_TRIFLE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make trifle pewter bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_TRIFLE_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make lay pewter bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_LAY_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="PEWTER_LAY"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make pig iron bars" category="smelter" reaction="PIG_IRON_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="PIG_IRON"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make steel bars" category="smelter" reaction="STEEL_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="STEEL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make nickel silver bars" category="smelter" reaction="NICKEL_SILVER_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="NICKEL_SILVER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make black bronze bars" category="smelter" reaction="BLACK_BRONZE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BLACK_BRONZE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make sterling silver bars" category="smelter" reaction="STERLING_SILVER_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="STERLING_SILVER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make rose gold bars" category="smelter" reaction="ROSE_GOLD_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="ROSE_GOLD"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make bismuth bronze bars" category="smelter" reaction="BISMUTH_BRONZE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BISMUTH_BRONZE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make adamantine wafers" category="smelter" reaction="ADAMANTINE_WAFERS">
        <item type="bar" material="ADAMANTINE"/>
    </dfjob>

</dfjobs>
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:44:41 am by wedrifid »

wedrifid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And, for good measure:

deons genesis 3.25c Phoebus
Code: [Select]
<dfjobs>
<dfjob name="black steel disc" category="weaponsmith" type="103" subtype="disc" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="BLACK_STEEL">
<item type="disc" material="BLACK_STEEL" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood spike" category="carpenter" type="103" subtype="spike" materialType="wood">
<item type="spike" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood table" category="carpenter" type="72" materialType="wood">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood door" category="carpenter" type="69" materialType="wood">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood barrel" category="carpenter" type="127" materialType="wood">
<item type="barrel" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood bucket" category="carpenter" type="75" materialType="wood">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood bin" category="carpenter" type="76" materialType="wood">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wood bed" category="carpenter" type="71" materialType="wood">
<item type="bed" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone coffer" category="mason" type="75" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="coffer" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone cabinet" category="mason" type="79" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="cabinet" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone table" category="mason" type="74" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone door" category="mason" type="69" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone hatch" category="mason" type="200" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="hatch_cover" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="stone throne" category="mason" type="72" materialType="other" other="INORGANIC">
<item type="chair" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="rough green glass" category="glass" type="82" materialType="other" other="GLASS_GREEN">
<item type="gem" material="GREEN_GLASS" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="green glass door" category="glass" type="69" materialType="other" other="GLASS_GREEN">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="clear glass door" category="glass" type="69" materialType="other" other="GLASS_CLEAR">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="crystal glass door" category="glass" type="69" materialType="other" other="GLASS_CRYSTAL">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="iron door" category="forge" type="69" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="IRON">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="gold door" category="forge" type="69" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="GOLD">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="wooden bolt" category="craft" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="wood" stack="25">
<item type="bolt" material="organic" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="bone bolt" category="craft" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="bone" stack="5">
<item type="bolt" material="creature" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="iron bolt" category="forge" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="IRON" stack="25">
<item type="bolt" material="IRON" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="steel bolt" category="forge" type="131" subtype="bolt" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="STEEL" stack="25">
<item type="bolt" material="STEEL" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="smelt limonite" category="smelter" type="90" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="LIMONITE">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="smelt hematite" category="smelter" type="90" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="HEMATITE">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="smelt magnetite" category="smelter" type="90" materialType="inorganic" inorganic="MAGNETITE">
<item type="bar" material="MAGNETITE" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="charcoal" category="wood furnace" type="186">
<item type="bar" material="COAL" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="ash" category="wood furnace" type="187">
<item type="bar" material="ASH" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="lye" category="ashery" type="188">
<item type="liquid_misc" material="LYE" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="potash from lye" category="ashery" type="189">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="potash from ash" category="ashery" type="191">
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="drink" category="still" type="150" stack="5">
<item type="drink" material="all" />
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="collect sand" category="glass" type="22">
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_WHITE" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_TAN" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_BLACK" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_RED" />
<item type="powder_misc" material="SAND_YELLOW" />       
</dfjob>
<dfjob name="collect clay" category="kiln" type="222">
<item type="boulder" material="CLAY" />
<item type="boulder" material="SILTY_CLAY" />
<item type="boulder" material="SANDY_CLAY" />
<item type="boulder" material="CLAY_LOAM" />
<item type="boulder" material="FIRE_CLAY" />
</dfjob>

<dfjob name="create artificial rubies" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="CREATE_ARTIFICIAL_RUBY">
        <item type="smallgem" material="RUBY"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="create artificial star rubies" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="CREATE_ARTIFICIAL_RUBY_STAR">
        <item type="smallgem" material="RUBY_STAR"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute aluminum into mithril" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_ALUMINUM_MITHRIL">
        <item type="bar" material="MITHRIL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute billon into tin (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_BILLON_TIN">
        <item type="bar" material="TIN"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute brass into tin (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_BRASS_TIN">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute cobalt into iron (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_COBALT_IRON">
        <item type="bar" material="IRON"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute copper into gold (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_COPPER_GOLD">
        <item type="bar" material="GOLD"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute gold into copper (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_GOLD_COPPER">
        <item type="bar" material="COPPER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute gold into sun gold" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_GOLD_SUNGOLD">
        <item type="bar" material="SUN_GOLD"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute lead into tin (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_LEAD_TIN">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute silver into moon silver" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_SILVER_MOONSILVER">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="transmute zinc into tin (2 to 1)" category="alchemical_workshop" reaction="TRANSMUTE_ZINC_TIN">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="sacrifice remains" category="altar_nature" reaction="SACRIFICE_NATURE1">
        <item type="seeds" material="PLANT_MAT"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="sacrifice ash" category="altar_nature" reaction="SACRIFICE_NATURE2">
        <item type="wood" material="PLANT_MAT"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="sacrifice a weapon" category="altar_war" reaction="SACRIFICE_WAR1">
        <item type="bar" material="LEAD"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft clear glass bed" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_CLEAR_GLASS_BED">
        <item type="bed" material="GLASS_CLEAR"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft green glass bed" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_GREEN_GLASS_BED">
        <item type="bed" material="GLASS_GREEN"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft crystal glass bed" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_CRYSTAL_GLASS_BED">
        <item type="bed" material="GLASS_CRYSTAL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft clear glass grate" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_CLEAR_GLASS_GRATE">
        <item type="grate" material="GLASS_CLEAR"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft green glass grate" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_GREEN_GLASS_GRATE">
        <item type="grate" material="GLASS_GREEN"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft crystal glass grate" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_CRYSTAL_GLASS_GRATE">
        <item type="grate" material="GLASS_CRYSTAL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft rock bed" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_STONE_BED">
        <item type="bed" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft wooden millstone" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="CRAFT_WOOD_MILLSTONE">
        <item type="millstone" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dismantle wooden bed" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="DISMANTLE_WOOD_BED">
        <item type="wood" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dismantle wooden cabinet" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="DISMANTLE_WOOD_CABINET">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dismantle wooden chest" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="DISMANTLE_WOOD_COFFER">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dismantle rock bed" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="DISMANTLE_STONE_BED">
        <item type="boulder" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dismantle rock cabinet" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="DISMANTLE_STONE_CABINET">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dismantle rock coffer" category="furniture_workshop" reaction="DISMANTLE_STONE_COFFER">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dry fuel briquettes (desert rose)" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_PLANT_FUEL1">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="dry fuel briquettes (hearth bush)" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_PLANT_FUEL2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="cremate bodyparts" category="kiln" reaction="CREMATE_BODY_KILN">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="cremate remains" category="kiln" reaction="CREMATE_REMAINS_KILN">
        <item type="bar" material="ASH"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="grind worthless rocks (10)" category="grinder" reaction="ROCK_GRINDING">
        <item type="boulder" material="NATIVE_COPPER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="cut obsidian into gem" category="grinder" reaction="CUT_OBSIDIAN_GEM">
        <item type="smallgem" material="OBSIDIAN_CUT"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="cut large gem into gems" category="grinder" reaction="CUT_LARGEGEM_GEM">
        <item type="smallgem" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft rock axe" category="grinder" reaction="CRAFT_ROCK_AXE">
        <item type="hand axes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft rock maul" category="grinder" reaction="CRAFT_ROCK_MAUL">
        <item type="mauls" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft rock spear" category="grinder" reaction="CRAFT_ROCK_SPEAR">
        <item type="spears" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft rocktip arrows (25)" category="grinder" reaction="CRAFT_ROCKTIP_ARROWS">
        <item type="item_ammo_arrows_rocktip" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="craft rocktip bolts (25)" category="grinder" reaction="CRAFT_ROCKTIP_BOLTS">
        <item type="item_ammo_bolts_rocktip" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="enchant ironwood" category="smelter" reaction="IRONWOOD_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="SPELLWOOD"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make sun gold bars" category="smelter" reaction="SUNGOLD_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="bake bread" category="kitchen" reaction="BAKE_BREAD">
        <item type="box" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make candy" category="kitchen" reaction="MAKE_CANDY">
        <item type="box" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make coke from peat" category="smelter" reaction="PEAT_TO_COKE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make red steel bars (magma)" category="crucible_magma" reaction="RED_STEEL_MAKING_MAGMA_CRUCIBLE">
        <item type="bar" material="RED_STEEL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train crutchwalking" category="crutch_training" reaction="TRAIN_CRUTCHWALKING">
        <item type="crutch" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train wound dressing" category="anatomical_theater" reaction="TRAIN_WOUNDDRESSING">
        <item type="cloth" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train suturing" category="anatomical_theater" reaction="TRAIN_SUTURING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train bone setting" category="anatomical_theater" reaction="TRAIN_BONESETTING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train surgery" category="anatomical_theater" reaction="TRAIN_SURGERY">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make steel bars (using pig iron)" category="forge_finishing" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_PATTERNWELD">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make steel bars (using pig iron)(magma)" category="forge_finishing_magma" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_PATTERNWELD_MAGMA">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="hammer coarse iron" category="forge_finishing" reaction="HARDEN_IRON">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="hammer coarse iron (magma)" category="forge_finishing_magma" reaction="HARDEN_IRON_MAGMA">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make steel bars (crucible)" category="crucible" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_CRUCIBLE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make steel bars (crucible)(magma)" category="crucible_magma" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_MAGMA_CRUCIBLE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make black steel bars" category="crucible" reaction="BLACK_STEEL_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BLACK_STEEL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make black steel bars (magma)" category="crucible_magma" reaction="BLACK_STEEL_MAKING_MAGMA">
        <item type="bar" material="BLACK_STEEL"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make batch of steel bars from ore" category="blast_furnace" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_BATCH">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make batch of steel bars from ore (magma)" category="blast_furnace_magma" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_BATCH_MAGMA">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make batch of steel bars from bars" category="blast_furnace" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_BATCH_BARS">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make batch of steel bars from bars (magma)" category="blast_furnace_magma" reaction="STEEL_MAKING_BATCH_MAGMA_BARS">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make charcoal (furnace)" category="furnace_charcoal" reaction="CHARCOAL_BURNING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="create vellums (leather)" category="tanner" reaction="MAKE_VELLUMS">
        <item type="vellums" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write appraisal tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_APPRAISAL">
        <item type="appraisal tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write architecture tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_ARCHITECT">
        <item type="architecture tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write armorsmithing tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_ARMORSMITH">
        <item type="armorsmithing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write blacksmithing tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_BLACKSMITH">
        <item type="blacksmithing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write bonecarving tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_BONECARVE">
        <item type="bonecarving tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write brewing tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_BREWING">
        <item type="brewing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write cooking tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_COOKING">
        <item type="cooking tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write diagnosis tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_DIAGNOSE">
        <item type="diagnosis tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write engraving tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_ENGRAVING">
        <item type="engraving tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write herbalism tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_HERBALISM">
        <item type="herbalism tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write lore tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_KNOWLEDGE_ACQUISITION">
        <item type="lore tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write masonry tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_MASONRY">
        <item type="masonry tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write mechanics tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_MECHANICS">
        <item type="mechanics tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write melee warfare tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_MELEE">
        <item type="melee warfare tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write metalcrafting tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_METALCRAFT">
        <item type="metalcrafting tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write philosophy tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_JUDGE">
        <item type="philosophy tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write prose tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_PROSE">
        <item type="prose tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write ranged warfare tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_RANGED">
        <item type="ranged warfare tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write stonecrafting tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_STONECRAFT">
        <item type="stonecrafting tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write teaching tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_TEACHER">
        <item type="teaching tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write weaponsmithing tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_WEAPONSMITH">
        <item type="weaponsmithing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="write woodcrafting tomes" category="scriptorium" reaction="SCRIBE_TOME_WOODCRAFT">
        <item type="woodcrafting tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read appraisal tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_APPRAISAL">
        <item type="appraisal tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read architecture tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_ARCHITECT">
        <item type="architecture tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read armorsmithing tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_ARMORSMITH">
        <item type="armorsmithing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read blacksmithing tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_BLACKSMITH">
        <item type="blacksmithing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read bonecarving tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_BONECARVE">
        <item type="bonecarving tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read brewing tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_BREWING">
        <item type="brewing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read cooking tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_COOKING">
        <item type="cooking tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read diagnosis tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_DIAGNOSE">
        <item type="diagnosis tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read engraving tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_ENGRAVING">
        <item type="engraving tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read herbalism tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_HERBALISM">
        <item type="herbalism tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read lore tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_KNOWLEDGE_ACQUISITION">
        <item type="lore tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read masonry tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_MASONRY">
        <item type="masonry tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read mechanics tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_MECHANICS">
        <item type="mechanics tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read melee warfare tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_MELEE">
        <item type="melee warfare tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read metalcrafting tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_METALCRAFT">
        <item type="metalcrafting tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read philosophy tomes" category="philosopher_garden" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_JUDGE">
        <item type="philosophy tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read prose tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_PROSE">
        <item type="prose tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read ranged warfare tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_RANGED">
        <item type="ranged warfare tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read stoinecrafing tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_STONECRAFT">
        <item type="stonecrafting tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read teaching tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_TEACHER">
        <item type="teaching tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read weaponsmithing tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_WEAPONSMITH">
        <item type="weaponsmithing tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="read woodcrafting tomes" category="library" reaction="LIBRARY_STUDY_WOODCRAFT">
        <item type="woodcrafting tomes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="tan a hide" category="tanner" reaction="TAN_A_HIDE">
        <item type="skin_tanned" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="render fat" category="kitchen" reaction="RENDER_FAT">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make soap from tallow" category="soap_maker" reaction="MAKE_SOAP_FROM_TALLOW">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make soap from oil" category="soap_maker" reaction="MAKE_SOAP_FROM_OIL">
        <item type="1" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make pearlash" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_PEARLASH">
        <item type="bar" material="PEARLASH"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make plaster powder" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_PLASTER_POWDER">
        <item type="powder_misc" material="PLASTER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make sharp rock" category="quern" reaction="MAKE_SHARP_ROCK">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay jug" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_JUG">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay bricks" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_BRICKS">
        <item type="blocks" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay statue" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_STATUE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make large clay pot" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_LARGE_CLAY_POT">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay crafts" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_CRAFTS">
        <item type="crafts" material="NONE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="glaze clay/stone jug" category="kiln" reaction="GLAZE_JUG">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make clay hive" category="kiln" reaction="MAKE_CLAY_HIVE">
        <item type="tool" material="ITEM_TOOL_HIVE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="press honey from honeycomb" category="screw_press" reaction="PRESS_HONEYCOMB">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make wax crafts" category="craftsman" reaction="MAKE_WAX_CRAFTS">
        <item type="crafts" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make mead" category="still" reaction="MAKE_MEAD">
        <item type="drink" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make coke from bituminous coal" category="smelter" reaction="BITUMINOUS_COAL_TO_COKE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make coke from lignite" category="smelter" reaction="LIGNITE_TO_COKE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make brass bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="BRASS_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make brass bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="BRASS_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make bronze bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="BRONZE_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make bronze bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="BRONZE_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make electrum bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="ELECTRUM_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make electrum bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="ELECTRUM_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make billon bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="BILLON_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make billon bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="BILLON_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make fine pewter bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_FINE_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make fine pewter bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_FINE_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make trifle pewter bars (use ore)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_TRIFLE_MAKING">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make trifle pewter bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_TRIFLE_MAKING2">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make lay pewter bars (use bars)" category="smelter" reaction="PEWTER_LAY_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="PEWTER_LAY"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make pig iron bars" category="smelter" reaction="PIG_IRON_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="PIG_IRON"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make nickel silver bars" category="smelter" reaction="NICKEL_SILVER_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="NICKEL_SILVER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make black bronze bars" category="smelter" reaction="BLACK_BRONZE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BLACK_BRONZE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make sterling silver bars" category="smelter" reaction="STERLING_SILVER_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="STERLING_SILVER"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make rose gold bars" category="smelter" reaction="ROSE_GOLD_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="ROSE_GOLD"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make bismuth bronze bars" category="smelter" reaction="BISMUTH_BRONZE_MAKING">
        <item type="bar" material="BISMUTH_BRONZE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="make adamantine wafers" category="smelter" reaction="ADAMANTINE_WAFERS">
        <item type="bar" material="ADAMANTINE"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="Train with weights (shield)" category="weight_set" reaction="TRAIN_SHIELD">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="Train with weights (armor)" category="weight_set" reaction="TRAIN_ARMOR">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train with sword" category="training_dummy" reaction="TRAIN_SWORD">
        <item type="training swords" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train with spear" category="training_dummy" reaction="TRAIN_SPEAR">
        <item type="training spears" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train with axe" category="training_dummy" reaction="TRAIN_AXE">
        <item type="training axes" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train with hammer" category="training_dummy" reaction="TRAIN_HAMMER">
        <item type="training hammers" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train with mace" category="training_dummy" reaction="TRAIN_MACE">
        <item type="training maces" material="all"/>
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="play rockball" category="rockball" reaction="PLAY_ROCKBALL">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="train dodging" category="training_obstacle" reaction="TRAIN_DODGE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="meditate" category="philosopher_garden" reaction="MEDITATE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="debate with yourself" category="philosopher_garden" reaction="DEBATE">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="perform a comedy" category="theatre" reaction="PERFORM_COMEDY">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="perform a drama" category="theatre" reaction="PERFORM_DRAMA">
    </dfjob>
    <dfjob name="Swim" category="pool" reaction="TRAIN_SWIMMING">
    </dfjob>

</dfjobs>

« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:43:35 am by wedrifid »

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

I love you. Both of you.

Jeoshua

• Bay Watcher
  • God help me, I think I may be addicted to modding.
    • View Profile

Nice script, now what about those of use who have their own set of mods to work with? Any chance of getting a compiled binary of that script for our personal use?
I like fortresses because they are still underground.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32