Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Godhood II OOC Thread  (Read 21411 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood II OOC Thread
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2010, 05:49:42 pm »

Heh. A shadow crystal planet covered in ice. Thats good. Very good.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2010, 05:53:59 pm »

Heh. A shadow crystal planet covered in ice. Thats good. Very good.
Are you being sarcastic or genuine? It's hard to tell on the internet.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2010, 05:56:25 pm »

Genuine- it being crystal it links with my sphere- making it easier to do stuff with both of them I guess
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2010, 05:57:48 pm »

Genuine- it being crystal it links with my sphere- making it easier to do stuff with both of them I guess
If I allow it, yes you could indeed do things with it. :)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2010, 06:01:00 pm »

Well now I guess things may happen to my planet... Seeing as it is cloned in the dark relm. Also consider that you have the plants I made, Ochitas bloom will exist, even if it is barren

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2010, 06:06:13 pm »

Well I only cloned the surface features unless Iituem will let me use part of that action to make copies of the life on the planet as well.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2010, 06:52:19 pm »

I'm not sure.  I'd say, spend one whole act per planet creating 'shadow facsimiles' of life.  They're all really the same shadowy lifeforms, but they mimic the creature and plant types found on the real planet.  Otherwise you'd just have to copy everyone's acts.

Then just spread the shadow facsimiles to all copied worlds you make (after you spend the initial act making them, basically free to seed them on new things you make).  The shadowfaxes don't get the special abilities of the things they imitate - they get whatever powers shadow faxes have.

How's that sound?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2010, 07:01:22 pm »

I'm not sure.  I'd say, spend one whole act per planet creating 'shadow facsimiles' of life.  They're all really the same shadowy lifeforms, but they mimic the creature and plant types found on the real planet.  Otherwise you'd just have to copy everyone's acts.

Then just spread the shadow facsimiles to all copied worlds you make (after you spend the initial act making them, basically free to seed them on new things you make).  The shadowfaxes don't get the special abilities of the things they imitate - they get whatever powers shadow faxes have.

How's that sound?
Better, I'll make it a property of the whole plane next turn. Any time I make a world, the plane will 'fill in the gaps' with shadowy copies of the life on that world's counterpart.

Can't do it now as you said I need to spend 2 acts every time I create something, one to make it and another to bind it.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2010, 07:08:20 pm »

Hah hah. Ochitas bloom will work. prayer to a god will make it make fruit that is tasty. Yum.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2010, 11:05:33 pm »

Ignore that, I need some sleep. Been far too busy lately.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 12:59:14 am by forsaken1111 »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2010, 01:01:15 am »

Can't do it now as you said I need to spend 2 acts every time I create something, one to make it and another to bind it.

I'll allow an exemption to that, since it's a property of the plane itself and the plane itself is already bound.  So 1 Act.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2010, 03:57:56 am »

Blegh. Keep meaning to work on this, but I'm not entirely certain what I want to do. Feel free to store my Acts and proceed if you get around to updating before I get around to doing things.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2010, 07:15:40 am »

I'd like in on the waiting list thanks. If I ever get called up, i'll make the temp then.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2010, 09:29:50 am »

I'll allow an exemption to that, since it's a property of the plane itself and the plane itself is already bound.  So 1 Act.
No I meant that I only had 2 acts, and those two were used to make and bind the planet.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2010, 09:31:22 am »

Ghaz, which planet did you appear next to? The icy one?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22