Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: the ultimate explosives challenge.  (Read 1539 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
the ultimate explosives challenge.
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:34:23 pm »

this may be impossible to acclompish without incredible modding, but imagine you hit an enemy so hard that it explodes. so hard in fact, its body parts fling away and strike a npc so hard, it causes them to explode, and et cetera. the hole idea of this is to chain on enemies stricken down. the very furthest this sequence has ever made it as far as i know is the one in the "Whats happening in your adventure" thread where a CHILD punched an adventurers head of and in the process, killed a wolf with the flying head.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: the ultimate explosives challenge.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 09:11:12 pm »

dang I thought this was a how to make the ultimate bomb where one see if one could craft a adventurer reaction that can kill someone in one hit.

something about taking a container and filling it with syndrome filled liquid that will boil instantly when crafted(or add a bonfire to the container for timed explosion).
if you want a falcon punch try the falcon punch thread. I think I made a reaction that would make it possible for any creature to knock the anyone a good distance.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 09:52:53 pm »

Make a dummy vermin, with a lot of parts made out of stone, give it severonbreaks and internal temp 0. This should make it explode and fire shrapnel while doing nothing to you because the backpack doesn't adhere to physics.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 10:56:49 pm »

Make a dummy vermin, with a lot of parts made out of stone, give it severonbreaks and internal temp 0. This should make it explode and fire shrapnel while doing nothing to you because the backpack doesn't adhere to physics.

[SEVERONBREAKS] no longer exists in 0.31.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 01:02:42 am »

so no more exploding?

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 10:11:55 am »

So is there any tag like it that would cause this? Or could we do a metal that has no impact resistance.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 11:39:11 am »

i have had foes how spines have shattered how feet where forced from the ground and bodys smashed agenst walls before one blow of my heros.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 02:10:36 pm »

"Whats happening in your adventure" thread where a CHILD punched an adventurers head of and in the process, killed a wolf with the flying head.

Whoop whoop go my head!
Join the new Hermit Succession