Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Military Wont Train  (Read 899 times)

Inkboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Military Wont Train
« on: July 22, 2010, 09:56:34 am »

Hey guys, Another newb question. I read through the Military F.A.Q did everything it said and still my squad wont train. Ive got about two of them active the rest just go around doing their off duty hauling activities any ideas?

JinF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Military Wont Train
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:41 am »

Training is bugged until .11 afaik. Put them all on inactive and they will do individual combat drills.

Inkboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 10:18:27 am »

Training is bugged until .11 afaik. Put them all on inactive and they will do individual combat drills.

Will they train with their assigned weapons? :s

gopa4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 10:51:28 am »

Yes they will.

mgrinshpon

• Bay Watcher
  • [SEMI_INTELLIGENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 01:09:29 pm »

So if that assigned weapon is an obsidian short sword (which is also bugged to look like a wooden sword! :D), they may seriously maim each other.
Ilu escaped the underworld, fooled humans into believing incarnation of deity Maga Incestmaze. That diety is associated with depravity, lies, treachery, and trickery.  Made lawgiver.

JinF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 02:49:44 pm »

If they do individual combat drills, then they won't spar, and thus not hurt each other.

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 08:07:21 pm »

They also won't get any armor training done due to not being attacked...  But they will certainly learn offensive skills.

JinF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 09:20:15 pm »

Correct. To supplement this, I equip them with wooden weapons (except 1 person) and pit them against 5-8 naked goblins. They will still gain XP from dodging/blocking naked goblins. Once they start getting exhausted, I send in the executioner with the steel axe to kill the things.