Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A game of war. In the making, it will be a while.  (Read 599 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
A game of war. In the making, it will be a while.
« on: July 21, 2010, 11:35:09 pm »

So I have decided to start up my own game, learning from my last mistake I will have a concrete rule set and a idea of what I am doing. This game will be based upon the comic "ErfWorld" Specifically each player will be a royal kingdom and they will do what the kingdoms in the comic do, namely try to take over the world and keep their power! I made this thread quite a bit earlier than I am ready to start because I wanted a better place than just a word doc to put the rules. I also wanted feedback from future players and to gauge interest.

So will out further adue I will start translating the comic into rules! (Using the wiki of course.)

It is going to be quite rough for a while, feel free to ask questions. Better now than when the game starts!

I will be accepting five players, the first four slots will go first come first serve and the last is for Cheddarius if he wishes it for "services rendered" if he does not then it will go to first come first serve.

One more note before I forget, you do not build anything but units for fighting, everything else you must take.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:09:07 am by Criptfeind »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A game of war. In the making, it will be a while.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:45:01 pm »

-

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A game of war. In the making, it will be a while.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:45:53 pm »

-