Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The tale of Racon Clubfather  (Read 1330 times)

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The tale of Racon Clubfather
« on: July 21, 2010, 12:47:22 pm »

Intro:
So ive just come of age. People will start to respect me. I've forgotten my real name during the time I spent biding my time. Waiting till I was old enough to show them. So i've got myself a new name. Racon Clubfather. It'll give them a clue as to my past. Though i doubt these idiots will be able to  figure it out. I'm going to ask them if they need any help. So I can get some respect finally. Also so I will have an excuse to train extensively.

Skills
Proficient Hammerman (Clubfather duh)
Skilled armour user
Skill shield user
Novice thrower

What should I do:
a) Do whatever the humans tell me?
b)Accept first quest then beat them to death with the corpse of slain monster.
c) Other (Specify)

Join the new Hermit Succession

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The tale of Racon Clubfather
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 12:53:14 pm »

I've picked up some drunk guy. He'll act as a decent meat shield. I have to go kill a Piral Rakedsqueezed the confusion of riddles in the sewer of zealots. It sound retarded. But still. I'll kill anything that gets in my way along the journey. Maybe even stuff that doesn't.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 01:03:41 pm »

Racon's sounding pretty sociopathic, so if you think you can manage the 'beat them to death with the monster they just hired you to kill' route, would certainly be true to character.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 01:05:19 pm »

I like point b! Not as hardcore as some other feats out there, but at least you'll make some screenshots of the process... WILL YOU?!

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 01:13:35 pm »

Well will i was looking for the Minotaur i got bored and beat the drunk to death...

Still looking for it some silly gremlin slowed me down...

Needless to say. His friend ran off like a little bitch. I won't worry with his kind.
I've got bigger fish to fry.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 01:23:36 pm by oidip »

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 04:28:17 pm »

Graahh don't know how long i've been down here!
Danm gremlins. They're really starting to piss me off!!
Although they are fun to take my anger out on:

But now I've found him!

If I can defeat him i will drag him corpse back to the town. I will give it to them. More than ever before.
Gaah! That stupid dwarf father of mine insanity runs in my blood! But I'm not insane its them who are. They won't understand that he deserved it. They will just see me as a crazy killer child thing. That is strangely good and wielding blunt weapons. I will kill this minotaur. I will use it to kill all the other children I used to know. Who mocked me for my height. For my beard. Those adults who didn't understand my need for alcohol!
Heh I'll so them. Everybody needs a slap in the face to realign their thoughts but this one will be just in time for their last thought. Hopefully this will make them philosophical. So I can her them plea or accept it. Makes no difference to me. They will be crushed either way!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:52:42 pm by oidip »

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 05:08:46 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA
They were worried about that?

It was actually easier than the gremlins. One of them scratched me.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 05:30:41 pm by oidip »

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 05:30:48 pm »

He was all like "Raaarg" Then he exploded. Infact Ima gunna draw a picture!

I'm definatley going to kill them with this. Heh. Something even more pathethic than them.
Maybe then I'll head to the dwaven forts nearby. Get "Arm deep" in my ancestry. Or should I respect my blood and beat the shite out of a bunch of elves. Regardless I'll have fun kicking some ass in my hometown. Maybe I can kill a human child without too many wounds and that will be my weapon..
Oh Racon I love you!

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 07:39:21 pm »

Any comments? Should I continue?

Canuhearmenow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 09:57:30 pm »

No hero worth his/her salt doesn't go on at least one murderous rampage through either an elf, human, or goblin encampment.

Personally, I'd go goblin, they have dainty limbs that love to violently separate the moment any cutting force is applied and thin little bodies that are practically begging to be smashed.

melkorp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 10:21:50 pm »

Yeah, think of that goblin tower as more of a golf course...
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...It should be pretty fun though.

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 10:02:35 am »

What?!? They're on to me!
I walked into town and a peasant  tried to smack me in the face. He missed and i hit in in the foot with the Minotaur but still....
How? They mus've found the drunk. But he was down in the caverns with me. How could they have found his body!
Unless...
They didn't. They've figured out who I am and what I did.
Well I guess I'll show them anyway. Atleast I can pretend its self defence any way. Before I show those dwarves who they should bow down to!

Wait.....
I've just had a vision. If I fight with the minotaurs body. I will lose. Impossible. Still it may just be my imagination but I will not risk it! I saw children. So.......Many............Children!

Later
Best decsion EVER
There where loads of children. They where fling around into various walls and everything.
One got knocked into another making them both explode!
HAH What fun!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:10:36 am by oidip »

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 05:00:53 pm »

Heh,
I've been practicing my "Golf" like the voices are telling me too! (Thats you guys)
Been working on my driving skills. Stood atop a shop  built into the side of a hill. I hit people of to see how far i can get them.
 knocked a boy onto the shop keeper who was wondering why bodies where raining down in front of his shop.
With my trusty weapon Piral The Minotaur I made a child explode into gore simply by throwing him at the child.

noodle0117

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what would happen if I pull it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 11:48:32 pm »

I just love how bodies in dwarf fortress blow up all the time