Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13847 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2010, 11:55:20 pm »

Dragnar makes a sweeping motion with one arm, causing the tiberium shards to rise from the ground and circle the lich in a rapidly rotating sphere of sharpened shards. The slightest movement and they will shred the lich... or try at least.

"I'm drained for now... you'll have to hold out without me for a bit."

Dragnar points at the ground below himself, causing a portal into nothingness to appear. He and Thagrim vanish through it as the portal immediately begins to close.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 03, 2010, 01:24:46 am »

The Tiberium Vinifera crystals (The Blue ones.) begin assimilating the Lich controlled Tiberium at a much faster rate after Dragnar has done what he done.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 03, 2010, 01:46:38 am »

The Lich cackles madly as he flings ball of fire and energy around like they were party favors. Then he stops ah he notices the Tiberium creeping up his leg and taking over. He lets out a anguished scream and blasts his infected leg with a bolt of energy. The leg shatters and he falls. Where his body hits the ground more Tiberium starts creeping over him until his screams are cut off and all that is left is a statue of Tiberium.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 03, 2010, 01:55:06 am »

The seemingly live Tiberium talks to the now encased Lich telepathically.
"Why did you control the young ones... (Referring to the green Tiberium.) Why were you fighting those visitors."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 03, 2010, 02:00:56 am »

"Because... they had power... I needed power. I knew that they would give me their power"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 03, 2010, 02:04:57 am »

"1 individual cannot understand or harness the power we have...
They only gave, a miniscule amount of power to you. You were merely a creature for assimilation to them..."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 03, 2010, 02:07:51 am »

"You foolish rock, you have no idea of the power I have."

((Evil talking rocks! Yay!))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 03, 2010, 02:11:09 am »

"We are no mere rock, you fodder, we are much more...
Watch what we shall do now."
The Tiberium seems to glow a radiant blue, while expelling a fifth of the Lich's soul into the nearby Tiberium, which absorbs it as mere sustenance.
"We can remove your whole soul right now, or we can give the rest back...
We can create life, we can enhance it...
At least these 'Humans' understand our power..."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:12:53 am by Phantom »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 03, 2010, 02:29:20 am »

((The Lich's soul is pretty darn safe from that sorta thing, it is not even on this plain of existence.))

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 04, 2010, 04:36:41 am »

There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 04, 2010, 11:31:14 pm »

((Meh.))
The Creature attacks head on, removing the gun from Severo through Telekinesis and begins parrying blows of his sword with it's appendages.

Meanwhile, with the Tiberium encased Lich... ((Redoing.)) The Tiberium Monolith literally converts the Lich's lower body into to pure Tiberium, and begin growing off. It speaks again.
"If you don't wish to speak anymore, leave, if you do it is up to you to kill those visitors or go on your way."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 05, 2010, 04:35:13 am »

((If you mean the rifle, I've already dropped it, and if you mean the pulse gun it's built into the armor, which is totally protected from telekinesis and suchlike, so you can't remove it without cutting through his armor and separating his arm from his body))
Severo activates the pilot light of his left arm's inbuilt flamethrower and starts singing as he strikes at the creature's joints. "Hand in hand, skipping like a stone..."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 05, 2010, 02:00:59 pm »

"How do you suggest I kill them when I am trapped by this stupid fucking stone?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 05, 2010, 07:40:29 pm »

"How do you suggest I kill them when I am trapped by this stupid fucking stone?"
"You were just throwing energy at them last time..."

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 30, 2010, 08:48:36 pm »

((I kind of want to join this... any good suggestions for a character? Actually, I see a lot of command and conquer, I'm wondering if I can steal something from supreme commander and use that?))
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29