Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13843 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #375 on: July 28, 2010, 08:16:38 pm »

"1st, it may either just assimilate the thing entirely turning it into a large Tiberium crystal.
2nd, might give them increased strength, speed, and other things. Includes healing in tiberium. Then again, they'll still turn into a Tiberium crystal if you give it about a year."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 28, 2010, 08:20:22 pm »

"Wait, it does what! I'm guessing it also destroys their mind looking at him."

((Also, I'm done for the night its 2 am here))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 08:23:46 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 28, 2010, 08:28:03 pm »

((Technically the Lich grunts don't have heads either.))

The Lich was momentary taken aback by the onslaught of flesh beasts from the wastes that quickly started to cut into his ranks, but only momentary. He motioned for his two generals to attack them and they started at the mutants. Great long chains of iron and steel whipped out from the demons with sharp flesh rending hooks cutting deeply. Meanwhile the blob demons started towards the group of heroes and although a burst or two from a mercenary's gun was enough to take one down there were many of them.

The Lich raised above the fighting and summoned a ring of fire around himself from this he grabbed a handful of fire and pelted it at the group.

The Worm saw the fire coming and raised his hands, a great glowing shield momentary flickering into existence to catch the fire. Then the raised his hands and a wave of pure energy washed over the Lich knocking him back.

"S0 thAT iS hOw It Is?" said the Lich as he grabbed more fire and started flinging it at the group.

The Worm quickly brought up his shield and started to catch as much fire as he could, but he could not catch it all and it started to rain down upon the group.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 28, 2010, 11:16:39 pm »

The various individuals in the group continue fighting, with a mortar shell occasionally coming in and missing the Lich. The GDI Rifleman was merely sitting and spraying at the blob demons. An GDI Orca Bomber flies over and pelts the Lich with bombs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 28, 2010, 11:21:31 pm »

((That brings up a thought
How are you going to bomb
Without killing us))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 28, 2010, 11:23:18 pm »

((It's like a clusterbomb.
But like a cutter designed to make a huge line in buildings.
Wouldn't hit us.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 28, 2010, 11:29:43 pm »

((You fail at this game
Your Second line and third line
They are very messed up))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 11:31:20 pm by Criptfeind »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 28, 2010, 11:31:15 pm »

((stop with the haiku!))

"We are far too badly outnumbered here..."
Dragnar flies backward some distance from the battle before freezing in place. As he stops Thagrim begins to grow, coming out from his hiding place behind the others as he quickly grows to be slightly larger than the lich's two generals and wielding a pair of demonic swords.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 28, 2010, 11:37:13 pm »

((In the game
I will not do it
But in OCC...))

The Lich notices the bomber flying overhead and promptly stops throwing fireballs, using the fire to build a shield over his head. The bombs impact the shield and most of the blast is taken out of them but a shock wave and some shrapnel hit the Lich like a ton of bricks. He goes flying to the wasteland floor.

One of the Lich's two generals notices this change in Thagrim and moves to intercept him. The Demon lashes out with four chains that try to wrap around the limbs of Thagrim.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 28, 2010, 11:42:06 pm »

Thagrim blocks the chains with one of it's swords, causing them to wrap around the blade. He then yanks the sword back, pulling the general toward himself as he moves his second sword into position to stab the general.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 28, 2010, 11:49:00 pm »

The Demon reacts with glee at this turn of events slowly turning to horror as he realizes that he is much over powered by Thagrim and is being pulled in. He frantically lashes at Thagrim with his over chains but it is to no avail as he is pulled close to Thagrim...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 29, 2010, 12:03:11 am »

Thagrim pulls on the chains once more, stronger than before, and impales the demon on his blades and carves a gaping hole in it's chest. He then begins to shrink back down to his normal size, though the swords remain in the demon.
"Over already? Ah well, can't have everything I suppose... not yet."
Thagrim casually walks back behind the others as the general collapses.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 29, 2010, 02:18:02 am »

A lone GDI Wolverine arrives, and the driver announces through a speaker to everyone:
"Here come's Phantom and I'm really pissed off NOW!"
Using one of the miniguns, he relentlessly fires at the remaining general while the other begins firing its explosive rounds at the Lich.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2010, 02:36:19 am »

It merely responds by telekinetically throwing a corpse at him, along with toppling a wall of boxes on him.
Severo dodges the corpse and throws the boxes off himself. "Coward! If you don't come out, I'll just torch this dump. I've survived worse."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 29, 2010, 12:30:49 pm »

The mercenaries heard Severos voice echo, and immediately become alarmed.
"Wait WHAT!?"

Meanwhile it comes back, it telekinetically removes his helmet and does a quick slash at his head, meant for hitting his eyes, and it moves off.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29