Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13869 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2010, 01:45:30 am »

What seems to be the creature, which looks similar to the pilot but female and in a full GDI Combat suit, attacks Severo head on.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 27, 2010, 01:52:26 am »

He fires several rounds straight at its face then, when it gets close enough, tries to grab it by the throat and throws it against the nearest vertical surface, remaining wary of attack from behind.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2010, 01:54:09 am »

Ah crud, projection. A barely audible insane laugh is heard before something slashes Severo's back and disappears.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2010, 01:57:47 am »

((How sharp is the weapon that was used to attack Severo?))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2010, 08:34:00 am »

((Around as sharp as a Scythe. Or a finely made longsword.))

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2010, 09:13:33 am »

"Well that's something you don't see everyday... so, how bad is this stuff we are now rapidly falling toward? And can anyone else fly this thing?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2010, 09:20:22 am »

The merc responds.
"Oh, the Tiberium down there would assimilate anything organic if it has contact, so don't touch. And can someone take down the barrier to save that guy? And the only other qualified pilot would be Guardian and that medi- Holy shit when did that thing have it's chest rip open are those tentacles what the fuck."
The creature screeches at the medic and begins attacking with both it's appendages and it's tentacles. It tries to grab him and drag him in to the cockpit, it'll probably close the door, rip him apart and then come back out.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2010, 12:47:48 pm »

"Okay, I was not thinking. Here goes the shield." The Worm says as the moves his hands toward the wall. Suddenly the wall gets sucked into the Worm reveling the monster. "Ah fuck. That hurts."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2010, 03:07:15 pm »

Ochita looks scared by this new development. "So we shouldn't... Oh what the hell!" Pointing at the former pilot he summons his persona again, this time it is a swordsman, who promtly slices off the tentacles and then slices off one of its 'arms'.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2010, 04:23:29 pm »

The mutant impales the medic's leg, giving more horror to the medic. A GDI Rifleman, under a show of bravado, bashes the mutant in the skull, and slices off 2 of it's arms with a machete. The mutants head splits, revealing a butterfly like proboscis which the mutant uses to grab the medic by the neck and use him as a meatshield.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 27, 2010, 04:34:36 pm »

Dragnar claps his hands together, utters a spell, and as he move them apart the mutant and the medic are pushed apart, as if by invisible hands. He then makes another gesture and the mutant slams into the nearest wall with enough force to make the dropship rock for a moment.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 27, 2010, 04:38:29 pm »

The rifleman finishes it off before dumping it out of the dropship. The dropship was already close to the ground by then, and begins a minor crash landing. Really it just made a really huge line of dirt in the Tiberium field with a bunch of it piled in the front. The medic sits in a seat and Guardian wonders what the fuck just happened.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 27, 2010, 04:46:14 pm »

Ochita was thrown to the back of the plane, bumping his head hard against the metal. "owww. Wait, we are on that crystal field right? And we can't fly, right? I guess I can do something but I dought it will work."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:54:16 pm by Ochita »
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 27, 2010, 04:48:40 pm »

((Uh how did he see the crystals? http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/4/3990/46447.jpg  The only way he could've saw them would be the ones piled up in front.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2010, 04:50:57 pm »

((Gah, well I'll edit my post. Anything to make sense.))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29