Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13899 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2010, 05:27:31 pm »

((Ooh, wait, pic of the other thing: Orpheus))

"Strange... some sort of internal battle, but what was the attacker? Perhaps it would be best to wait for now."
With that, Dragnar takes a seat nearby and begins scrawling runic designs in a notebook.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2010, 09:42:11 pm »

While Luke was enjoying his drink in a sort of happy place, the other two were watching the place. David in particular looked on in disgust. "This place is filled with nothing but foul xenos and mutants." He said a little too loud. But the other as simply interested. "I don't know, it's not half as bad as Necromunda" "Necromunda! I remembered that, they had the best rat burgers" Luke said, thinking back on fond memories. He then turned to David "Roger is right. This place is not affected by the warp or any Chaos. The people here are harmless" Luke then looked over to Little "Mostly harmless"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2010, 10:18:11 pm »

The medic interrupts.
"Well mostly everyone here is harmless to you. The harmful things would be Ion Cannons and Portable Ion Cannons. Remember when your leg got burned, and that dude cut the rope and you had to battle through 9 levels of fake hell?"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 10:25:25 pm by Phantom »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2010, 01:06:18 am »

Luke frowned. Yes, he remembered that. He downs the rest of his drink, then places the glass on the bar. Roger and David were listening with interest "Of course I remember the hell incident. Where is Phantom anyway? I'd like to show that weasel the business end of my chainsword"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2010, 01:09:19 am »

Little stands, a little tipsy after two liters of vodka, and shouts, "Death to Amerika! Burn the bankers! People of the world, unite!"

She wobbles back twelve paces, giggling and muttering vague things about unequal distribution of wealth. She stands still for a moment before quickly twirling around and drawing her firearm, firing off two shots into the empty bottle.

"Success! Who wants a hug? I need a hug."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2010, 02:42:50 am »

Severo looks at the buildings with interest, ignoring the people. He arrives at a dilapidated warehouse, stops and mutters to himself. "I got a funny feeling about this place."
As he walks towards the entrance, he puts his helmet on.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2010, 11:56:17 am »

Luke frowned. Yes, he remembered that. He downs the rest of his drink, then places the glass on the bar. Roger and David were listening with interest "Of course I remember the hell incident. Where is Phantom anyway? I'd like to show that weasel the business end of my chainsword"
"He's somewhere, already hospitalized. Incident involving Ghost and a huge swarm of Mutants."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2010, 12:46:04 pm »

The boy gagged as he felt hands reach across his throat. "Why does this always happen to me?" The boy then reached for his shortsword and defly sliced the hans away. Propelling himself from the bench he turned around. His assailent was weird. It was like a slime but it was black. The boy then slashed it apart but it came back! The more the boy tried to kill it, the more he was getting injured, his clothes were turned to rags and numerous wounds bled blood. Exausted the boy pulled out his gun-like object ad pulled. The figure came again.. Again..? Well Anyways. The figure pulled out its harp and smashed the shadow with it, it made a satisfying squirt. Ochita then felt weakened and he decided to go back to the bar, it was safe there.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2010, 02:46:21 pm »

Little walks over to Ochita and wraps him on a hug.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2010, 03:35:01 pm »

"Whaa..? Oh, its um, you, mind not hugging me? My body feels like I have just been kicked by a bull."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2010, 04:13:46 pm »

Little disengages with a wink, "Fine, I'll pay you back later."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2010, 06:15:21 pm »

The medic turns over Ochita.
"Uh, do you think you might need painkillers? Might take off the pain you have right now. At least some of it."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2010, 06:23:30 pm »

"No, I will bear with the pain, it will soon be gone anyways."
Taking a deep breath the boy focuses, again the blue light comes,and if you can see though the blue glow you can visibly see wounds closing and healing.
"There, that should do it."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2010, 10:34:13 pm »

((I kind of need Silhouette to continue his thing, The Worm is trying to interact with the Ochita, who is barely interacting, Luke is barely posting, Little is a subject to has a variable danger zone. That's about it.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2010, 10:37:19 pm »

((I can make the BBEG that was causing my guy to run show up, that may shake things up.

He is a very very powerful mage.))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29