Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13886 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2010, 02:57:20 am »

The insects skitter over to the GDI medic. "I think at this point a sedative may be helpful." They say in the soft voice.

Outside around the back the remains of the dead seal start to bulge and twist. A tear appears in the skin and suddenly hundreds of insects burst out. They quickly start laying eggs in the body that they just hatched from. In only a matter of hours the swarm will be at much increased strength and the seal will only be a pile of bones.

Back inside the Bar the insects move closer to the bartender and says "Do you know where I might be able to spend the night in relative peace?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2010, 03:07:25 am »

The cyborg finishes his beer and gestures for another one.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:02 am »

The Shaman stands up in the shadows of the corner of the bar, staring at the wounded girl. He frowns, trying to remember if he's ever seen anything like her before, and shakes his head. He walks over to the girl and kneels down to examine her more closely.

'Hrhm. What is wrong with this girl?' he asks, from no-one in particular.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2010, 04:40:21 am »

"I'd start with the hole in 'er chest if I were in your position."
The cyborg eats what's left of his fries and waves his empty mug in the direction of Cole. "Hello? Can I have a refill here?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2010, 05:12:16 am »

The boy sees the girl lieing down on the floor saying so much weird stuff, he knew that tis girl would die without any help. He was caught up in so much indesion that something seemed to crack. He remembers an image, a girl with ..brown hair. He was injured and somehow he healed her... He looks down at his Gun-like object.
Only one way to findout then.

Slowly the boy pulle the gun-like object out, held it to the side of his head and pulled Bang. The blue glow hid both of them and at the end, te girls wounds had stopped bleeding and a thin layer of skin was over them, the boy however, he was clucthing his head on the floor, then stopped.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2010, 07:39:36 am »

Dragnar looked down at the boy, surprised by the explosion of light.
"Some sort of psionic power? That wasn't magic... Are you alright Ochita?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2010, 08:29:19 am »

The boy managed to get to his feet then dropped back down onto his knees.
"No. Take me to a bed..." And then the boy just slumped onto the floor, his face filled with pain
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2010, 08:39:41 am »

Dragnar glances around at the rather odd crowd that's been froming in and around the bar.
"So, anyone know someplace this kid can sleep? Looks like he might be out for a while."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2010, 10:24:04 am »

The medic and the bartender respond.
"You know-"
"This bar is multipurpose, rooms are upstairs."
The medic brings Ochita up to a room, and comes back to...
He gives the girl a gun for some reason. Guardian and Spectre return inside. Cole then asks a question to the cyborg.

"Hey, how much alcohol content do you want in that beer first? The best I could do is 90%."
Guardian looks at the girl.
"Hey, does any one have an idea about why she sounded like she was murdering people while working for germans? More importantly, she was murdering russians.

That, and she seems vaguely familiar-
Oh dear god.'
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 10:29:08 am by Phantom »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2010, 02:57:59 pm »

Little gets up, dazed, and brushes herself off, looking vaguely confused but also very, very, unhinged. With practiced ease, she reaches into her jacket and plucks out a cigarette. She eyes the crowd with one hand reaching into her jacket for a lighter, the other going for a gun in the small of her back.

A crazy grin appears as she lights her cancer-stick. She casually starts bringing out her gun as she spits her cigarette onto the floor and stomps the smoldering stomp with her boot.

"Anybody here a cop? Or French? Or have a death wish? Also, who saved me there? Not my worst state, but it was bad. He or she deserves a kiss or three. "
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2010, 03:35:20 pm »

The swarm enters the bar and reforms into The Worm. It looks at the insane girl. "I believe the name of your savior is Ochita. He is upstairs, resting. I will go check on him." At this The Worm got up and moved to the next floor up. He found the door to the room that Ochita was in and went inside.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2010, 03:42:38 pm »

The boy was having a nightmare, his body Shaking and mumbles coming out from his mouth
"Shadow... Aegis... Nyx.... d..e...a...t.h. No!" The boy jerked and all around and fell off the bed still muttering and shaking. He soon stopped, only the gentle rising of his chest showing that he was alive, his face was ..peaceful. At least for now.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2010, 04:20:30 pm »

Guardian goes over to Cole and orders a "Magic" Brand Vodka, (Yes, the one with 90% alcohol content.) while ignoring everyone in the room. Specte goes up stairs to his rented room, and changes into a Mercenary Uniform in record time. He also answers a few of Littles questions.
"Alright, there is a cop over there leaning next to the door, there were 2 french people are over there at that table, plus another cop in the building adjacent to this one."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2010, 05:16:00 pm »

Shadow... Aegis... Nyx.... d..e...a...t.h.
((Nyx? Who? Must. Finish. Game. It got sorta grindy a bit after getting Aegis... But I need to know what the heck Thanatos is! Also the weird ghostish kid!))

Dragnar follows the worm up to Ochita's room in time to see the boy's outburst. He mutters a quick spell and places the boy back on his bed.

"That should make his rest a bit more peaceful... or maybe not, it's hard to say."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2010, 07:28:32 pm »

"Hey, how much alcohol content do you want in that beer first? The best I could do is 90%."
"Twelve percent is plenty."
The cyborg turns to Little and taps his chest, producing a metallic clang. "I don't wanna die, but it'd take at least a .50 cal to even dent my armor, and I've survived worse than a bullet to the head, so I'm not much worried about that piece of crap you've got there."
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29