Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13863 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2010, 08:33:23 pm »

"Forgot your name? How old are you, that that is even possible?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2010, 08:38:25 pm »

"Forgot your name? How old are you, that that is even possible?"
"Very long story and I think I am about 28."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 08:47:23 pm »

"Ah, of course. I can relate I think... Turns out overcasting magic is very bad for your memory."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2010, 08:51:43 pm »

"Messing up by destroying a whole company of allies is a great way for the military command to screw up your mind. In my case, toxins."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2010, 08:55:31 pm »

"This is why you should not trust your mind to such a feeble things as a brain." The Worm said offhandedly.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2010, 08:56:03 pm »

"Ah, what a vast number of ways to screw your head up the multiverse has."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2010, 11:28:34 pm »

The unconscious man sports a "Lost in the wilderness for months" look, complete with raggard clothes and dirty everything.
Spoiler: The other arrival (click to show/hide)
The Sanasarian cyborg looks at the GDI soldier. "Hello. As you can see, this idiot needs a medic. I need something to eat. Where are we?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2010, 01:14:36 am »

"Alright we're on an Island, that Arathinian or something called Archangel should remember.
Also, hold on, I'm a medic, I just need to know the extent of injuri-
Wait, you're a cyborg. Shiiit. Alright the bartender next door should be able to get you something to eat while he is not tending to here."
The GDI trooper points at the door to the bar. Meanwhile, Guardian gives an annoyed look at the Worm, and crushes one of the insects in his body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2010, 01:59:40 am »

((What? The cyborg is asking for a medic to tend to the Arathinian, who's just received a blow to the face hard enough to obliterate his nose.))
"Thank you."
The Sanasrian goes through the door and into the bar. When he gets there, he barely reacts at all to the others in the room, though he carefully avoids going near anyone on his way to the bar. "Can I have a mug o' beer and some chips or somein'?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2010, 10:46:10 am »

((Yes, I know, but GDI had problems with Cyborgs and shit in the past. I won't make anyone attack your Sanasarian, just make them slightly annoyed.))
Cole takes a look at the Sanasarian, and without responding he retrieves a mug filled with beer ((And assuming by chips you mean french fries.)) and some french fries in a bowl for the Sanasarian. The GDI Medic begins tending to the wounded Arathinian.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2010, 01:32:28 pm »

The boy wakes up and sees the new people that have entered the bar, this time though he is not surprised, walking up to the worm he makes a gesture of wanting to go with him, after that he put his hand on his holster for the gun-like object
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2010, 06:24:28 pm »

((
Meanwhile, Guardian gives an annoyed look at the Worm, and crushes one of the insects in his body.[/i]

Can... can you tell me what this means? Did he just put a hand under my robes grab a insect and crush it?))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2010, 06:26:46 pm »

Sounds... Vulgar
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2010, 06:27:25 pm »

((ARE YOU MOLESTING ME PHANTOM?))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2010, 06:32:55 pm »

(Im'a sigging that)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29