Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13864 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2010, 07:32:01 pm »

((It's more like a punch to the face and grabbing a few and crushing them. Don't feel like editing it.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2010, 07:42:27 pm »

The Worm stands almost dumbfounded that a mortal such as "Guardian" would even dare to touch him. "You... You are going to regret that." The Worm says as he ignores the youth that is gesturing at him. "You do not know what you have done. I am one of the greatest Wizards my world has ever seen and you have the audacity to grab part of my face!?!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2010, 08:31:42 pm »

"Hey you know what? I am a goddamn Psionic Soldier, hell I bended reality a few times, and you threaten me?"
Spectre again backs away slowly.
"Guardian don't do this or I'll ramp up your mental inhibitors."
"I really don't advise you to do that."
Guardian looks back at the Worm.
"Your move. Insect."

Spectre walks away in disgust.
"This impasse is gonna turn bad, real soon..."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2010, 09:23:28 pm »

The Worm suddenly seemed to collapse, falling to the ground leaving only the bundle of its robes. Then a Clicking sound came from under the robes. Then in a great burst of thousands of insects came from under the robes. The majority of the insects seemed to be beetles of various types but there were representatives from most families of insects. This great swarm swept towards the soldier.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2010, 09:31:42 pm »

"You are really violent."
Guardian simply cloaks and moves away. He reappears at the other side of the street, with an fuel air bomb grenade.
"I don't see the point of you trying to kill me, really, you could replace those insects."
Guardian puts his finger on the pin of the grenade.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2010, 09:45:44 pm »

The swarm follows the retreating soldier out the door and across the street. Suddenly the turns and pulls out a device of unknown usage. The swarm stops wary about five feet away from him. "What is the use of device?" The swarms says somewhat nonsensically as it spreads out on the ground and in the air. "Replacement is easy. How do you like having a finger pulled off?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2010, 09:48:18 pm »

"I could replace it with a robotic one, like how the Commander of this island replaced his leg after it got crushed. Otherwise it would be unpleasant.
Also, enjoy the taste of fuel air."
Guardian pulls the pin of the Fuel Air Bomb Grenade and drops it and rolls and further runs as it emits fuel in a gas form, and soon it forms a vacuum before it obliterates a considerable portion of the swarm.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 09:51:15 pm by Phantom »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2010, 09:50:57 pm »

The remainder of the swarm falls back and regroups, much diminished. "Attack unwise. Truce?" Says a droning voice from the swarm. "Also wishes for reprimands."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2010, 09:52:34 pm »

"I only wish I didn't have to waste that grenade. Get angry if you want but don't try to kill someone, just damn."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2010, 09:53:20 pm »

"Assault is okay but not murder?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2010, 09:55:58 pm »

"Assault is still not alright, you'd still get a whopping and murder results in a worse whopping."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2010, 09:57:12 pm »

((I meant fish and chips type chips, but these are fine. Also, I forgot about the NOD cyborgs. Thanks for reminding me))
The Sanasarian pulls off his helmet and digs into the fries and takes a swig of beer. "This stuff's pretty good. Can I have some sugar?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2010, 09:58:56 pm »

"But you have assaulted me. Where is this 'whopping?'"

((E-)) "It is not like I would have killed you anyway."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:00:39 pm by Criptfeind »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2010, 10:08:45 pm »

"Alright minor assault is fine, like a needle prick or a punch in the face, but if you use a mother-fecking swarm of death, self-defense comes into the whopping. And I consider that bomb I used as a whopping."

Meanwhile, in the bar.
"Sure, here."
Cole gives a few sugar packets to the cyborg.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:13:20 pm by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2010, 10:20:34 pm »

"Thanks, but I was kinda thinking maybe more like 1/2 a pound or so?"
The cyborg takes another swig of his beer then rips open the sugar packets and tips the contents down his throat. He then eats a few more fries.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29