Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13858 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2010, 01:12:16 pm »

((Moving into the Tiberium field (Or rather the quarantine area) was what was wrong. Also use OOC guys.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2010, 01:13:42 pm »

having a huge vehicle =/= overpowered character. She didn't make that tree.
((Goddammit Armok I am not giving a shit anymore, I don't give a jack about your piss poor excuses and your random pieces of shit, hell I didn't even read that, if you try to find a damn loophole or try to make up for it in some way I am removing you.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2010, 01:20:20 pm »

“Thank you” Said The Worm as the plate of food was put in front of him. It slowly slid his hidden hand over the sandwich until it was not possible to see it. When it lifted its hand again the sandwich was not there. It repeated the process for the glass of water.  Suddenly a large crash is heard, almost like the sound of a giant tree falling, startling The Worm. “What the hell was that!” Shit shit shit. He can not be here already.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 01:24:22 pm »

Spectre leans his head out the window.
"What the shit? Why the hell is there a huge load of smoke coming from the islands center?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2010, 01:27:59 pm »

“Sorry I must be going” The Worm quickly gets up from its seat and drops a gold coin of ancient and unidentifiable make on the bar. “I hope this will cover it” It quickly heads for the door.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010, 01:39:50 pm »

Th boy, just watching what was going on stepped infront of the worm. His body stance indicated that he wanted to go with the worm

((OOC: My character is kinda like a mute btw))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2010, 01:45:15 pm »

Outside the restaurant-section of Cole's Bar, the ground begins to shift and crack, raising a huge dust cloud. It takes a while for the wind to clear away the dust, but when it's all gone, there is a huge crack in the ground, leading to the depths of the earth. Beside it stands a tall, white-haired man clad in furs and jewellery of all kinds. A few skulls - human and not - hang from his belt. The man holds onto a masterfully carved, wooden staff and begins brushing the dust off his clothes.

When he's finished, he whispers a few words and strikes the edge of the crack with the staff, and it disappears, replaced by normal ground.

The Shaman walks over to the entrance of the Bar and sees a young boy and a... creature of some kind at the door. He leans on his staff and begins watching the scene with interest.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2010, 01:59:46 pm »

((Silent protagonist FTW!))

Dragnar stares at the boy for a moment, sensing something odd about him.
"Hello there. Who might you be? You seem a bit lost."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2010, 02:04:02 pm »

The Boy saw the mage talking to him, changing his stance he just stares at the wizard. He didn't what to say. But that wizard the way he looked... No. It wasn't who ever it was. Still...
"My names Ochita, and yes, I am lost. Where am I?"
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2010, 02:09:21 pm »

The Worm looks at the boy who stopped him in his path. A low whisper came out. “Boy I do not know who you are, but it would be wise to not interfere in my business. For both your sake and mine.“ The Worm then turns to leave only to see a crack and a man grow out of the ground. He seems very taken aback by this new event. “What are you? Where did you come from?”

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2010, 02:16:40 pm »

The Shaman blinks, surprised to be addressed. He makes a little mock-bow and grins.

' I am the Shaman of the Three Rivers Clan. I am a son of the Earth. I am him they call Jackal, the King of Bones, the Master of the Underworld and the Dreamweaver. For why am I here, I simply happened upon this island on my travels. I have introduced myself, and good manners dictate you do so as well.'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2010, 02:22:39 pm »

The Worm seems to slightly relax with the knowledge that this new entity was not going to be hostile. “My name… My name is my own and I shall not spill it for it is to great to be known. You may call me what you wish."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2010, 02:38:40 pm »

Dragnar glances around a bit, surprised there are so many people appearing here at the same time. He quickly dismisses it, knowing that this might very well be the normal state of affairs around here.

"Well, I confess that I am not the best to ask having only recently arrived myself, but this is apparently a plane called 'earth', more specifically an island that apparently contains both a military base and this city... it also seems to be a meeting place for all manner of odd folk. Probably a point close to many planes or some such."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2010, 03:00:42 pm »

"Hmmph The last thing I remember is... is...a room..."
The boy then just fell again. And again he found himself in that velvet room. With that long nosed man and still sitting on that chair.
"This shall be the last time we shall meet under these circumstances. Now that you have the velvet key you can see the entrances to the velvet room. Until you reach the end of your path, your contract is still in effect..."
The long nosed mans voice trailed off as the whole world was covered with dark. Then as he was waking up that figure came back, only filled up. I remember that figure...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2010, 08:22:03 pm »

The GDI Expedition on the smaller island is now all inside the hidden city, with the GDI Troops  avoiding traps and the creatures inhabiting the city, they edge their way closer into the city.

Spectre and Guardian on the other hand are with the groups of folks that newly appeared, including The Worm and the Young Boy. Cole also takes the ancient gold coin, and stuffs it in his shirt pocket for later. Guardian remembers what Dragnar asked and goes over to him.

"You asked my name didn't you Dragnar? Just call me Guardian from now on, considering I erased all my personal records and I forgot my name along time ago unlike those GDI Commanders you saw before."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29