Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13841 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #390 on: July 29, 2010, 01:42:53 pm »

Ochita looked amazed at the imp, how did it do that! Might as well ask it after this but first... Ochita ran towards the other general, nimbly jumping to the left at the last second and slashing with his blade at the generals chest.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2010, 12:47:28 am »

((Just to get this moving again...))
Phantom's Wolverine now focuses on the Lich, with the occasional Tiberium Fiend roar causing him to take a pause to notice it.

Meanwhile, on the Terlian island the soldiers are slowly getting unnerved by the stillness of everything.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2010, 03:20:33 am »

The mercenaries heard Severos voice echo, and immediately become alarmed.
"Wait WHAT!?"

Meanwhile it comes back, it telekinetically removes his helmet and does a quick slash at his head, meant for hitting his eyes, and it moves off.
((((Sorry if this is god modding. I reason that scientists and mages would have been put to work trying to find a way to prevent exactly what you just tried to do, and someone had succeeded. I'm happy to change it if anyone suggests something better))
The helmet, which requires physical contact to remove, stays on Severo's head. The strike bounces off it, leaving a slight mark. Severo Drops the rifle and attempts to tackle the creature.
Scratch that, I worked out a better way to do this))
Severo drops the rifle and, while simultaneously grabbing his helmet, ducking the strike and slashing the creature, mutters, “Friggin' lock must be broken!”
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 07:49:10 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 02, 2010, 07:07:59 pm »

Come from the deep!

Ochtia Summoned his persona and he called apon a swordsman. Who then proceeded to fill the area around him with slashes, cutting the general into pieces. Ochita Then dropped to the floor, his physical strengh leaving him. "No.. Have.. to .. s.t.a..y...u...p" He then fought but blackness was coming in at the edge of his vision. He started to push it away. He would stay up just one more time.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 02, 2010, 07:30:49 pm »

As the battle continues, the Medic limps back to the dropship and sits on the outside. Phantom stops firing from his Wolverine seeing he has no effect on the Lich.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 02, 2010, 09:19:47 pm »

Dragnar pulls something from his robes and crushes it between his hands. He then drops the remains of the object to the battle field below and with a clap causes dozens of stone spikes shoot out of the ground, pinning most of the Visceroids to the ground on them.

Meanwhile, the part of Dragnar's mind he had left linked to the velvet room becomes active once more.

"Igor I think it was? What is wrong with Ochita? He doesn't seem to be doing so well out there..."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:02 pm »

"My dear boy, using a persona is not easy. In order for it to be summoned yu have to sacrifice something. In the boys case he just used a strong persona, and he was not ready for it, he still has the wild card in him though, and that grants wonders.... Now, I think it is time for you to go back."
Igor then forces Dragnar out of the room, without time to let him ask anything more. Meanwhile at the battle field... Ochita forces himself up "I can still fight!" Ochita forces himself up with a cry of pain. He is clearly in no condition to fight. Supporting himself he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a white light, its almost like a soul. Forcing it down his throat Ochitas mind is eased. Summoning his persona he cringes, but manages to soothe his body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2010, 10:06:01 pm »

The battle rages on, with an Ion Storm taking place. The rifleman and Guardian stop firing at the Lich, remembering how useless their firearms are, and Phantom attempts to leave the battlefield. The GDI Disk Thrower is the only one that is actually fighting, with the Mercenaries running out of grenades to fire. A few small lighting strike occurs, nearly hitting the individuals here, and a large one taking out Phantom's Wolverine, which he is now stuck in, not willing to go into the radiation filled and tiberium infested area. The Rifleman goes running towards Phantom's disabled vehicle to get the fool out of there, while Guardian resumes shooting at the Lich.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2010, 10:30:38 pm »

Ochita saw the lightning and felt the stactic charge, it felt nice for some reason. A he ran over to where the mage and imp was a large bolt of lightning hit him head on. When it cleared he was still standing, sans well... most of his suit at the top, revealing his upper half. The weird thing was to Ochita was that he felt great, his body was okay and oh god. He thought as he doubled over in pain. I have too much energy quickly summoning his persona he brought a large warrior. Raising its spear up a huge ball of lightning stuck the lich, and the lich was stunned at the raw energy.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2010, 10:35:14 pm »

((We kinda need Criptfeind for the Lich part right now.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 02, 2010, 10:36:57 pm »

((Yeah...))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 02, 2010, 10:39:45 pm »

((I Could PM him if that helps...))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 02, 2010, 10:43:14 pm »

((I Could PM him if that helps...))
((If you want.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 02, 2010, 11:38:46 pm »

((Okay sorry.))

The Lich was shocked by this barrage of bullets and energy, Although nothing did a huge amount of damage to him chips of bone started to fly off.

The Lich sunk to the ground as his Minions were slaughtered. When he touched the ground the tiberium around him flashed and he started to glow a evil green.

"HAHAHAHA YOU THINK YOUR PUNY WEAPONS CAN HURT ME? I HAVE THE POWER OF GODS!"

With that the Lich quickly started to grow, tiberium crystals sprouting from him to form a giant humanoid mass of crystals.

The Lich turned to the mercenaries and shot shards of tiberium at them.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 02, 2010, 11:47:57 pm »

They roll away as the shards barely miss them, embedding themselves into the ground behind them. Meanwhile the GDI Rifleman successfully get's Phantom out of his wreck of a vehicle, and carries him to the somewhat safer environment of the Dropship. The Blue variant of Tiberium, which is the adult type, seems to be assimilating the Lich controlled Tiberium, turning it back into regular Tiberium/
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29