Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13845 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #360 on: July 28, 2010, 07:26:58 pm »

((Dog-creature?))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 28, 2010, 07:29:42 pm »

((Whooops, well rock creature.))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 28, 2010, 07:36:48 pm »

Guardian notices the Lich is standing on a patch of Tiberium Vinifera ((AKA Blue Explodey Tiberium.))  so he simply throws a match on the blue Tiberium and dodges the energy, as do everyone else, and the Tiberium begins a chain reaction of explosions. ((Note: Blue tiberium really does chain explosions when exposed to fire. Or Something equally hot.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 28, 2010, 07:39:13 pm »

The Lich quickly flew away from the explosion that ripped his hench creature apart. Then it started hovering in the air and a shard of Tiberium on its face started to glow a dark hateful purple. At this the Lich sent a blast of nether energy at the ground that ripped a hole in the fabric of spacetime. Out of the hole crawled gibbering monsters that looked like huge blobs of fat. Quickly on the tail of these came two humanoid figures standing at nine feet tall and covered with chains.

((Epic boss battle needs grunts to kill.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 28, 2010, 07:41:36 pm »

A large amount of Visceroids appear and begin attacking both the Lich, and the group.
((Technically they're not grunts, but they sure as hell are meatshields. Also look 'em up if you don't know what they are.))

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 28, 2010, 07:46:45 pm »

Dragnar pulls a small crystal from his pocket and throws it into the hole in reality left by the emergence of the lich's minions. Moments later it begins to glow blue, as a large swarm of tiny creatures pour out of it and begin attacking the smaller monsters, tearing chunks of flesh off in groups before flying back through the portal.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 28, 2010, 07:50:59 pm »

A few mortar shells is seen visibly nearing the Lich, a distant booms of Artillery are heard from the mountains. The medic seems to have disappeared to somewhere before the mortar shells started coming in.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 28, 2010, 07:51:23 pm »

Ochita manages to evade one and then slices off its head with his shortsword. Mentally preparing himself he calls apon Orpheus and this woman, she looked angelic yet she also looked like a dancer. He fell to the floor as a song filled the air, a song that invigorated the group and made them faster "There, that should help."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 28, 2010, 07:53:38 pm »

((Visceroids have no heads. They are goddamn unrecognizible blobs of flesh with the occasional visible body part.))

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 28, 2010, 07:55:59 pm »

((Cadenza, the only combination attack I have ever bothered to use. It's also the only reason I keep Apsaras around.))
((Visceroids have no heads. They are goddamn unrecognizible blobs of flesh with the occasional visible body part.))
((I think he meant one of the lich's minions.))
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 28, 2010, 07:56:55 pm »

((Yes, I meant that silly :P))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 28, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »

((Very well.))
As the other combatants are ignoring the Visceroids, the Mercenaries and 1 GDI Soldier are busy taking down one at a time, due to the extreme amount of difficulty killing a blob of flesh with no weak points.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 28, 2010, 08:02:57 pm »

((Cadenza, the only combination attack I have ever bothered to use. It's also the only reason I keep Apsaras around.))
((I think he meant one of the lich's minions.))
((Damnit man, the end-game ones are great, imagine insta-kill on everything or invunability for a turn.))

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 28, 2010, 08:12:54 pm »

((Damnit man, the end-game ones are great, imagine insta-kill on everything or invunability for a turn.))
((I know, I've read Armageddon can kill the final boss in one shot. But I'm only 7 months in. Mainly because I don't save enough, leading to much frustration... I also suspect I'm under leveled, because every time I get a new character they are 10 levels higher than everyone else.))

Dragnar tries to help out the soldiers fighting the Visceroids by freezing several ranks in the front in place.
"Hey, Guardian! What would this tiberium do to something that couldn't be killed by it?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 28, 2010, 08:15:45 pm »

((The boss is killed 12 time so it will not kill kill it))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29