Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13856 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2010, 06:31:34 pm »

"What about holy things?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2010, 06:33:08 pm »

Hearing this comment, Dragnar looks down at the worm.
"None? What of his phylactery? His particular form of immortality is usually held together by only the most tenuous of threads."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2010, 06:36:25 pm »

Something to keep him alive? I do have something like that but... It doesn't make me immortal."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2010, 06:39:37 pm »

"Do you have his phylactery? It will not help us kill him but it would be good to destroy. He also does not just carry it around."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2010, 06:44:47 pm »

"Well what I have is this feather" Holding it up to the air it sparkles slightly, shining a dusk-ish light. "Well what I have isn't his, it doesn't feel evil."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2010, 06:46:00 pm »

"Well yes, of course he does not have it here, but there really isn't much point in killing him if he is just going to come back soon after."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2010, 06:48:18 pm »

"Still... If I can take his soul away and trap it will that work?"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2010, 06:58:57 pm »

"Too late. That's exactly what his phylactery does. It holds the soul separate from the body so that it's destruction... or decomposition into a skeleton... doesn't kill the lich."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2010, 07:02:19 pm »

"Well that makes some tricks Void. Yay. Still soul or not that trick will still hurt the skeleton of the lich. Anyway lets head out." Ochita moves to the door opens it. Winces and jumps into the field of crystal. Please Please just work.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2010, 07:53:25 pm »

A Tiberium harvester is seen in the distance along with a much more distant Tiberium Vinifera monolith.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 27, 2010, 08:09:40 pm »

Ochita looks around, not finding any liches or animals, he signals to the people inside that it is safe. "No animals or Liches here."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 27, 2010, 08:15:38 pm »

The Worm dropped down besides Ochita. "I believe he is to the north of here. Let us go."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 27, 2010, 08:17:06 pm »

The medic limps out and takes the most forward part of the group, along with the 2 newly suited mercs, finally Guardian and the 2 GDI Soldiers come into the group.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2010, 08:17:58 pm »

"Yes, lets go." Ochita starts heading north, keeping his sword ready. "Wait. Medic, are you okay?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 27, 2010, 08:22:20 pm »

The medic gives a nod as a response, indicating that he believes he is alright, despite the shoddily covered up breach in his suit due to the previous impalement from the mutant.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29