Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13853 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 01:42:14 am »

From a portal just outside a weird building a boy was thrown out. Picking himself up he grabs his stuff and goes to the nearest building, inside thee was a mixture of people. Quickly pulling the L-shaped object to his head he prepared for it. Bang! A swirl of blue appeared and a outline of a figure came andthen dissapeared. The boy then fell to his knees, and collapsed
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2010, 02:47:41 am »

Coming through the door of the bar, a massive armored figured walked in. The armor was blue with a gold trim, the chest decorated with the image of a winged skull, and on it huge shoulders was an upside down omega sign, and on the other was what could be assumed to be squad markings. The helmet was of the 'beakie' variety, and on the chest was what appeared to be a wax mark with a piece of ancient paper, with holy prayer written all over it. the armored man scanned the bar, a flatly said "Why do I keep coming back here?" If the armor did not already reveal the identity of the space marine, most would know the voice to be none other than Luke Prowler, Bay 12's own Ultramarine. The Adeptus Astartes walked over to the bar and sat down, the poor chair groaning in protest, and began orgering. "Give me the strongest thing you got"

Two people followed after, simple humans than other space marine. One had blond hair and skinny features, wearing a simple white shirt, brown vest, and tan pants, with a bag on his back and several books under his left arm, while a servo skull lazily followed after him, a set of writing tools and a long piece of clean parchment under it. the other was bald and pale, with a long robe and several trinkets around his neck and in the pockets, carrying a odd staff. "Dang it, Luke!" the blond one said, waving his free hand erratically as if to catch the super soldier's attention. "We have more important things to do that you gallivanting all over the multiverse. Luke simply smiled. "You didn't have to follow, David" The other one was simply watching the others with a mild childlike fascination. He then looked at the floor, noticing the passed out boy. "Is he suppose to be there?"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:11:40 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2010, 04:45:32 am »

Inside Cole's Restaurant a portal opens and a  seven foot tall, bulky, humanoid figure flies through backwards, smashing into a table. As it gets up, an Arathinian soldier, armed with a huge hammer, charges through, the portal closing behind him. The Arathinian swings his weapon at the other arrival, but it grabs his left arm with its right then flattens his nose with a punch from its free hand. The figure drops the now unconscious man and looks around.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2010, 09:10:38 am »

Spectre takes a look back in the bar.
He then now bursts in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU PEOPLE!?"

Cole, responding to the orders...
"The strongest thing I've got is something with about 90% alcohol content. Here, take a few bottles."
Cole takes out a few "Magic" brand vodkas and gives it to the Ultramarine and the Imp.
Guardian then walks in with a neutral look on his face.

"You people never found a place to teleport to besides here? Because this place getting damned more awkward."

On the other island however, it is going much more badly.
"WHOA SHIT!"
The soldiers roll out of the way, and get on their ATVs. They speed off towards the main group who are currently at the entrance to the hidden city.

Meanwhile, in Cole's Restaurant...
An off duty GDI Soldier stares at the newly arrived Arathinian.

"...
Oh COME ON!"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:18:37 am by Phantom »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 09:52:07 am »

Inside the boys head...
The boy woke up sitting on a chair in a familiar velvet room.
"Ah there you are, I was begining to wonder if we had lost you."
Said the man with a long nose and a weird face
"Where... Am I?"
I asked, this place was so familiar yet I couldn't remember anything.
"Ah so you have amnisia. At least you still have your power, if barely. Well, take this key and a warning. The shadows are coming."
Startled the boy jerks wide awake. Then he sees the other occupants and starts to scream.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 10:19:51 am »

((I really need to get back into persona 3... I never got more than halfway through.))

The imp seems to calm down a bit as he drinks, ignoring the Worm's statement. Dragnar sits back down at the bar as he answers it.

"That would be a little harsh I think. Grumpy as he may be, Thagrim here is still very helpful. Besides, I couldn't hurt him if I tried, we are bound together by the spell that summoned him, so my magic would have no effect."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 11:45:58 am »

Outside the coast, water stirs. Foliage raises above the surface and as it slowly moves towards land more and more of the gargaluthean oak is revealed. Finally, the roots heave it out of the water, crawling like an octopus with the towering trunk on its backs. The ancient tree moves towards the exact centre of the island where the roots bury into the ground, and with a moaning sound the immense structure comes to rest. And then silence reigns once again, a new presence dominating the skyline.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 12:29:31 pm »

It looked about the bar at all the new entities that have entered. It seemed slightly taken aback when the youth told it why it could not hurt its imp but then it visibly relaxed. It slowly turned it head towards the bartender  and said in a low hiss. “Bartender, where is that food that I ordered? I am quite hungry. It has seemed that impudent imp has distracted you.”

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2010, 12:39:12 pm »

((Do not do things like that, goddamn Armok.))
"Oh right, some food, which is a large ham sandwich, and a glass of water, here you go."
Cole gives the mentioned objects to The Worm, meanwhile, GDI Officials in the GDI HQ are panicking about the huge tree that randomly moved to the center of the island, into the Tiberium Field.
"We gotta burn that thing down, if Tiberium converts something that huge into a Tiberium Blossom tree there goes all of the island."
"Agreed."
GDI Orca fighters jet towards the tree, soon pelting it with incendiary rounds. The tree collapses onto a patch of Tiberium Riparius, and they begin to grow on the now burned down tree.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2010, 12:47:11 pm »

((What's Tiberium anyway? I've never played any of the games your avatars are usually from.))
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 12:48:12 pm »

its mieral rich crystals that kill humans and mutate life

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 12:50:41 pm »

((http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberium
Tiberium is a living biological ore/mineral that assimilates almost any biological matter, and when refined the metal it produces is extremely strong.
Also, Ochita that is a very shallow explanation.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2010, 12:53:59 pm »

I'm sorry. I have not played the whole thing for years and I didn't really look at the background of the games, :(

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2010, 01:04:02 pm »

((Oh hey look OOC  ::) Also man Armok, can you at lest read about where you are going before you do things like that?))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2010, 01:10:28 pm »

having a huge vehicle =/= overpowered character. She didn't make that tree.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29