Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13878 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #285 on: July 27, 2010, 12:46:23 am »

((I meant why is he there

But I got that now.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 27, 2010, 12:47:34 am »

((I meant why is he there))
((You really don't read. His character Severo went toward the Southern Island in search of an Arathinian sergeant, who was causing trouble in the last Island of RPing but he was never really found.))

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 27, 2010, 12:52:28 am »

Severo points his pulse gun in the direction the sounds of fighting are coming from and walks over to the mercenary. "Fuck! What is the thing you're fighting?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 27, 2010, 12:54:41 am »

"M-mutant. Former GDI s-soldier.  C-can m-m-make s-seemingly physical copies of herself, a-and has Telekinesis. S-stalks you and a-attacks y-you with hit and run a-attacks o-or with it's copies. Please kill me."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:57:07 am by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2010, 01:00:59 am »

"Oh. Shit. May the Lord judge you kindly."
Severo stabs the merc in the heart then cautiously advances towards the fighting.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 27, 2010, 01:04:03 am »

A panicked Mercenary runs from the fighting to the Severo, and breathes a sigh of relief knowing that another fighter entered this godforsaken warehouse. He opts to lead Severo to his group, but is quickly dragged away by an unknown force while screaming. The firefight seems louder and closer.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:06:12 am by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 27, 2010, 01:10:17 am »

Severo mutters under his breath, "Damn those fuckers with tele- abilities!" Then runs after the Merc, sword at the ready.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2010, 01:13:22 am »

The Mercs body disappears through a narrow area of steel boxes, before running out with a strange purple liquid on his gas mask. He then leads Severo to the main mercenary group, and then retrieves a gas mask that Firefighers would usually wear. A stream of blood trickles from the top of a large pile of boxes, which all the mercs are now looking at. A corpse stares back at them.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:15:49 am by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2010, 01:16:36 am »

"What the hell is going on here?"
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2010, 01:20:11 am »

A mercenary looks back.
"It won't let us leave, and it keeps taunting us with the goddamn dead bodies of our comrades. Every time we try to leave, someone disappears, and when we go back, we find him with blood covering his gas mask eyeholes, and moving with the consistency of a robot or a dead body. Sometimes it mimics their voice, uses their body, and tries to tell us to give up that way. We only came here in search of some Sargeant that killed a bunch of GDI guys, not this. I've been in here for 3 days. With just water and 2 hours of sleep per day.."

((I noticed how disturbingly and unintentionally close I got towards Predator with this.))
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:24:09 am by Phantom »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2010, 01:24:55 am »

David and rogers watched in horror as their pilot mutates and twists into new shape. David pulls out his autopistol and fires at the monster, while screaming glory to the God Emperor

Down below, Luke has managed to follow the aircraft to the best of his abilities. He was wary when he finds himself at the Tiberium field, but he knew that his armor and body augmentations would protect him. He looked up at the helicopter, when it started to lower.
"What the heck are they doing up there?" Luke asked himself, then jogged faster in the hope to catch up when it lands.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2010, 01:28:08 am »

Only a few of the shots connect before the Worms shield kicks in, and the medic begins firing at the monster rapidly with his pistol, to no avail, and begins kicking at it with his legs before he removes his seat belt, and begs for the Worm to remove the shield.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2010, 01:34:48 am »

A mercenary looks back.
"It won't let us leave, and it keeps taunting us with the goddamn dead bodies of our comrades. Every time we try to leave, someone disappears, and when we go back, we find him with blood covering his gas mask eyeholes, and moving with the consistency of a robot or a dead body. Sometimes it mimics their voice, uses their body, and tries to tell us to give up that way. We only came here in search of some Sargeant that killed a bunch of GDI guys, not this. I've been in here for 3 days. With just water and 2 hours of sleep per day.."

((I noticed how disturbingly and unintentionally close I got towards Predator with this.))
"Right. I think I can handle this. You lot hole up here, set up a perimeter and all that, I'll go find this thing and kill it. At least it... No, I won't tempt fate by saying that. Where did you last see it and may I take a rife with me?"
Severo shoots the corpse in the head, just to make sure it's dead, then looks at the Mercs.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2010, 01:36:30 am »

A merc throws Severo a SiG 550 modified for rate of fire.
A shadow skips across a light seen nearby.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2010, 01:41:55 am »

Severo easily catches it in his right hand. "Thanks. Well, good luck to you guys."
He sheaths his sword, readies the rifle and heads in the direction of the light that just had the shadow pass by it.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29