Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13879 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2010, 07:56:39 pm »

"Ow, jeez. Just trying to be funny and you just overreact. Infact..." Ochita managed to stand up, walking close to the guy who did this to him he pulled out his evoker and held it to his (Ochitas) head, his face emotionless.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2010, 08:08:03 pm »

The Worm exited the velvet realm and saw what was going on. "Stop you two! We have others to worry about."

((Phantom. Is there a evil crystal I-cant-spell-their-name deposit around here?))

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2010, 08:11:32 pm »

((Phantom. Is there a evil crystal I-cant-spell-their-name deposit around here?))
((According to the OP, yes. In the middle of the island.))
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2010, 08:12:34 pm »

((According to the OP, yes. In the middle of the island.))
((According to something he just said no though. Thus the question.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2010, 08:14:52 pm »

Ochita turned around, shugged then pulled. The blue glow came and Orhpeus came back and bonked the psyker on the head. "There, now we are equal. Anyway apparantly using my persona may actually hurt me if it works with the physical world. Still worth it. Anyway what others? "
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2010, 08:15:45 pm »

"The Lich. Or have you forgotten?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2010, 08:18:05 pm »

Ochita's eyes darkened "No. Where will he be?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2010, 08:59:49 pm »

"Suicide is not the answer" Roger said jokingly, rubbing the back of his head. David this pulled  Ochita aside to talk to him. "Listen, I realize this isn't our world and the rules are different, but he" David points at Roder "has powers you and I can't understand, and he's nice enough not the decimate the population of small hive. So please, don't **** with him. Alright?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2010, 12:16:38 am »

((GODDAMMIT, IF IT IS IN THE OPENING POST IT MEANS IT IS ALREADY THERE.))

The dropship lifts off, with towards the GDI Base. After about 30 minutes, the dropship flew over what it seemed to be a desert, and soon the desert was engulfed by green and blue fields of Tiberium. The Pilot notes that the Tiberium field is quite large and that it is gonna take about 30 more minutes to pass over. ((The dropship flies pretty fast, but not fast enough to dodge missiles.)) He also remembers setting down here would be suicide. The dropship edges towards the end of the Tiberium zone. Guardian clutches his head, and moves to a seat far from the Psyker.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 27, 2010, 12:23:09 am »

((FUFUFUFUFUFUFUAGAGLABLES))

The Worm looked down at the fields of crystal. "He is down there... I can sense him. He is still moving fast though."

((OH HO NOW WHAT?))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 27, 2010, 12:30:00 am »

((Note: These look nothing like Necromorphs, Doom aliens, or probably any other mutant you've seen in a game.
Also: Spontaneous Human Mutation, brought to you but the fecked up scientists that work for ME.))
The Pilot looks back before giving a small grin. His body begins to break down into something else. Something similar to the mutants form the quarantine zone. His cheeks merely decayed until merely his sharp teeth show, and 3 pairs of pure red eyes begin to take form. His arms form into a combination of a flesh and bone scythe, and a pair of the same thing erupt from his back. Without no one driving the dropship, it begins to lower towards the Tiberium field at a high rate, while the now mutated pilot begins to turn its attention to the unfortunate medic who is now screaming and struggling to unbuckle himself.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:32:19 am by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 27, 2010, 12:36:41 am »

((Although there aren't any weapons in the currently provided picture, Severo has an arming sword on his back, a flame thrower on the underside of his lift wrist and a Tremulous style pulse gun on top of his right one. Also, I'm leaving it up to you to decide what's in the warehouse, Phantom))
As he enters the warehouse, Severo draws his sword and transfers it to his left hand, then raises his right arm so that he can use his pulse gun if he needs to.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 27, 2010, 12:37:45 am »

The Worm looks alarmed by this development. "I have not worked closely with a human for over three hundred and fifty years... But I am quite sure that is not normal..." At that the Worm summons a scintillating barrier made up of a rainbow of colors between the passengers and the mutant. "I suggest we leave quickly" Says the Worm as he moves over towards a exit from the plane.

((What warehouse... am I missing something?))

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2010, 12:41:30 am »

((My character wandered off into the warehouse district a while before the lich turned up))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 27, 2010, 12:42:46 am »

The medic screams as he is cut off from the rest of the group and the mutant is straight in front of him.

Meanwhile, in the Warehouse...
A legless Mercenary is seen crawling out from a heavily unlit area of the warehouse, and pleads Severo to kill him. Flashes and gunshots are heard in the darkened area, echoing off the steel crates. An open crate is labeled: Research Subject 074, "Banshee.". A group of humanoid shadows is seen in a lit area before disappearing. Mercenaries can be heard cussing and screaming about something.

((Warehouses are in the southern island area, READ THE OP.))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29