Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13881 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2010, 06:08:47 pm »

Guardian responds.
"I went here because of curiosity. Hold on."
Guardian seems to focus for a minute, and then wakes back up in the dropship. Guardian looks at the Psyker.
"Uh, anything wrong? It was just a velvet room."
Says Guardian to the Psyker, telepathically.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2010, 06:10:57 pm »

"I have you know imp that I am the owner of this velvet room and I can beat your ass down 3 planes in 1 hit if I so wanted so but I won't, possibly because this young fellow here.." He points to ochita "Would possibly not like that."

Ochita turns to look at the worm. "Whyyy?? Did something happen to me on the plane..? Is it serious!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2010, 06:17:41 pm »

((Igor yelling at an imp is an extremely amusing mental image... as is the following image of him destroying the imp by attacking with his nose...))

"Bah, you won't, whether you can or not. What is this place? And what is it here for?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2010, 06:19:35 pm »

The Worm looks at the boy. "Um... no you are fine but when you mentally dissipate though a magic door people get worried."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2010, 06:22:22 pm »

"This Place Imp is the velvet room an area where those with personae develop their gift, such as that young man there." He points towards Ochita, who blushes and sits down, trying to stay out of the conversation. "Also, do you really want to find out? Even my assistant who isn't here at the moment could beat you. So, do you feel lucky? Imp? Huh? Do ya?"

((Tee hee movie reference))
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2010, 06:29:35 pm »

"Hey, I'm no fighter, I'm just here out of curiosity. Being able to beat me in a fight is about as impressive as outrunning a cripple. Trick is, it doesn't tend to stick."
With that the imp sticks out it's tongue at Igor and leans against a nearby wall to listen to the conversations.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2010, 06:39:05 pm »

Roger almost jumps again when he heard a voice in his head, when he recognized the voice as Guardian. "I-it's safe?" He asked, look at the door then to Guardian and back to the door "I'm still not touching it" David simply watched the whole scene in oddity "You're all weird" the adept said.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2010, 06:40:50 pm »

"You are going to pay for that." Igor then pulls out a wooden box opening it all that was inside was a single card. "Now Imp get ready for the... World card." Pulling it out he mutters a phase under his breath and in a flash of blue he summons a creature of burning fire. Which promptly smashes the imp though the wall, leaving a hole that was closing up. "Don't worry, I only sent him one plane away. Although... Its nothing." He said to the shocked Ochita.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2010, 06:45:03 pm »

"It is completely safe. Completely. No anomalies, enemy soldiers, no mutants, just a few of the people you saw go into it and some other guy that is just neutral. Just take a look."
Guardian wonder why he isn't just going to talk normally. The telepathy causes a mild headache to occur in him.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2010, 06:51:39 pm »

The Worm looks mildly at the man. "It is about time someone gave that imp a lesson."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2010, 07:00:28 pm »

Thagrim materializes back in the room, next to Dragnar, with a smug look on his face.
"Told him it wouldn't stick."
Dragnar looks at him and sighs.
"What did you do this time?"
"Eh, nothing much. Just being myself."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:27:41 pm by dragnar »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2010, 07:08:27 pm »

"Ah so mage,you are the owner of this Imp. May I ask what is your name. Oh but do forgive me, I havent even said my name yet. Its Igor, at Ochita's service." Ochita seems even more embarrised. "I'm just going to go outside-I mean in the plane, Igor if you could let them stay if they don't bother you. Thanks." An with that Igor waved his hands, and Ochita dissapeared in a flash of white.
Meanwhile in the plane...
Ochita 'woke up' and did several moans as he started to get up and shamble towards this scared guy... Heh heh heh. Nothing like a small bit of fun. "Braiiins, braiins Brains!"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2010, 07:27:02 pm »

"I am Dragnar... and I take no responsibility for Thagrim's actions, I'm as stuck with him as he is with me."
Back in reality Dragnar remains conscious, his mind split between the two worlds instead of moving from one to the other.

((Edit: typo))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:29:30 pm by dragnar »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2010, 07:28:39 pm »

"Just like that young man who left, he is stuck with a contract that will last until he finishes his journey."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2010, 07:49:46 pm »

Roger is not at all amused by Ochita attempt to scare him further. the psyker has seen plague zombie before, he knew when someone was possessed Chaos, and this wasn't it. with a few mutters under the psykers his breath, Ochita's legs suddenly spasmed, as if in revolt it's own body, and the young boy was sent tumbling down to the floor. "That's not funny"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29