Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13882 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2010, 05:30:36 pm »

(("I choose this path of mine own free will." Heh, a simple enough contract, but it does put a lot more on your shoulders than you would think...))

"So, he's here to kill you for refusing to help with some insane plot of his? A bit petty I must say... Anyway, do you have any idea where he'll be headed?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2010, 05:31:32 pm »

"I think I heard those words before, but where...?" He suddenly notices a door in the plane-thing.
"Hey, does anyone see that door?" He moves towards it and becons "See? its right there." ((Btw its a Magical door so pretty much only me can see it, or any good psychic can see it.))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:58 pm »

Guardian begins holding his head, as it seems to be aching more.
"So painful...
Wait, was that door there a minute ago?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2010, 05:43:30 pm »

"Yes well if he gets what he wants he will become immortal and maybe invincible. I am as far as I know the only one who can help him. As far as where he is going all I know is that most likely he just wants to grab me and run. He may take a look at anything overtly magical or strange on this island." The Worm turns to look at Guardian. "Do you know what is to the west of here?"

The Worm then turns to look at the boy. "I... sense something there... I can not 'see' anything though."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2010, 05:45:28 pm »

"Yes, there are 2 bases, a GDI Base and a Mercenary Base.

Hey, erm, kid, what would happen if I open that door?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2010, 05:47:14 pm »

" I don't remember it or know what will happen... I just really want to touch it." Ochita's hand touches the door, then he feels that he is in that velvet room again. Meanwhile at the plane he has fallen to the floor, his eyes glassy and not responding to anything. The door still there.
Meanwhile in the velvet room...

Igor turned in his seat. "Ah so it is you again. I was wondering if you would ever come back." "Well stuff happened and it was hard to get some alone time and.." Ochita threw up his hands as a gesture to show he was in alot. "So you have used your gift of the evoker and persona then?" "Evoker?" "That gun of yours." "Oh." "So would you like to take your powers to the next level?" "If it helps me save people, then yes." "Good! good. First we have a small amount of catching up to do..." Time flew by...
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2010, 05:48:19 pm »

Guardian attempts to open the door, and then he blacks out, appearing in the velvet room.
"Wha?
Where the am I?
I hate how my psionic skill gets me into these situations."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:51:22 pm by Phantom »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2010, 05:52:18 pm »

((Btw its a Magical door so pretty much only me can see it, or any good psychic can see it.))
((I never really got that... what does the rest of the team see when he enters the velvet room? Him standing there blankly? does time stop inside it? Does he simply vanish?))

"Immortality? That's his goal? Aren't liches already effectively immortal as long as they don't do anything stupid enough to have a few armies sent after them?"

Thagrim looks toward the spot Ochita and Guardian just disappeared before hopping up and walking toward it.
"Well I can see a door just fine. It's not quite in this world though. Wonder what's on the other side..."
He then walks up to the door and passes though, vanishing from sight.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2010, 05:53:50 pm »

"...And then I was sucked into the earth by a.. Wait What are you doing here!?!" Ochita jumped to his feet and looked at the fallen GDI while Igor just viewed him with interest. "Ah so we have a guest, though, I didn't really expect your friends to join you here. And just what would your name be, sir..?" Igor pointed at the GDI.

((EDIT: Well yukari says that he is just staring blankly. so It would be the first one.))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:55:27 pm by Ochita »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2010, 05:58:13 pm »

David looks over to Guardian "Don't worry, you'll get used it. Like a lot of things..." he says, while his servoskull begins floating around compartment. Roger is still holding his head, taking a drink from his bottle. He looks over to where Ochita was point. "Yes there is a door there. Does that mean anything to you?" He asked, when he saw Ochita and the GDI soldier touch the door then suddenly collapse. The Psyker jumped, then tried to get as far away from the door as the aircraft would allow him "D-d-daemon door!" He yells, looking like he was having a panic attack.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2010, 06:00:29 pm »

((
"Yes, there are 2 bases, a GDI Base and a Mercenary Base.

What about the crystal field?))

"Oh gods damn it. Why is everybody staring at the magic emanations from that wall...?" The Worm got up and moved though the Door finding himself in a velvet room.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2010, 06:03:02 pm »

((Actually, Guardian is a Terran Ghost. Leftover from my last things so I used him. The Tiberium field is in the central island area. Read the description in the front page.))
Guardian, simply to tired to use any part of his body unless necessary, responds telepathically to Igor.
"I don't remember my real name, but for whatever reason, my codename is Guardian."
Oddly, Guardian makes the thought heard in everyone in the room. The Pilot looks back when he gets back on and see's a faint silhouette of something rectangular.
"Uh, what is that?"
Guardian also notices the worm and sits up, and speaks to him with telepathy.
"Nice of you to drop by."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2010, 06:04:21 pm »

"Wait what! Igor I thought this place was only for me?" "Well it is. But beause you have managed to develop links with them you have let them into your soul and by proxxy, this room." "Huh, I didn't know that. Still.. What are all you guys doing here?" Ochita rubbed the back of his head, while Igor watched with interest.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2010, 06:06:07 pm »

((Well, however it works, Thagrim is physically there, being a being of pure magic. Besides, others have seen the velvet room, the main character of 3 was just the only one qualified in that particular game.))
Thagrim, apparently no longer pacified by the "magic" drink from earlier, walks up to Igor and gives him an odd look.
"And what are you supposed to be? Some bad Pinocchio wannabe?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2010, 06:07:58 pm »

((Well we were on the east side correct? The [RETRACTED] is in the middle correct? If we go west we will hit it correct?))

The Worm speaks. "Nice to see you Guardian... If I knew where we were that is." The Worm turns to Ochita. "We came to make sure you are okay."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29