Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13893 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2010, 04:44:39 pm »

Hearing sounds of battle Ochita rushed towards them, seeing a man in some sort of suit fighting that woman he healed. "Alright stop it you two! if you didn't notice there is more important things going on than your petty fight!" Activating his persona again he makes a wall of fire between them, hitting the woman in the process. "Sorry but make up and help!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2010, 04:44:59 pm »

The Worm and his eight copies step into sight. "For one thing he was not my boss. We were more like business partners, and yes I think I know where he is going, I can sense that he is underground and moving quickly to the west. Can your... ah." At this the Worm looks at Little and concentrates, four walls of pure energy spring up around her trying to trap her. "Flying device take us after it?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2010, 04:48:46 pm »

Guardian looks disappointed. The Medic responds.
"No, it isn't meant to carry more than 2 people, but there is a dropship heading here."
And with that, it arrives. The pilot simply waits for the individuals who want to go to the west get on. He makes a comment.
"Come on guys, either get on now or don't because I barely have enough fuel left."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:51:04 pm by Phantom »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2010, 04:54:18 pm »

The Worm gets on the plane. "I may be able to make more of your fuel if you have a sample for me, if it is a issue that is."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2010, 04:54:54 pm »

"Sure, i'll come. That bastard needs to pay for those who have died." Ochita then goes to a seat and sits, holding his head in his arms and sighing.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2010, 04:55:23 pm »

Seeing the fighting has died down, Dragnar rejoins the group and addresses the Worm as he boards the ship.

"Well, now that there's a moment free to talk, however brief, why is this lich out to get you in the first place?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2010, 04:57:55 pm »

The Pilot points the worm towards a fuel can. Meanwhile, the GDI Troops plus Guardian board.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2010, 04:59:12 pm »

"You guys go without me. I doubt that thing could hold my wight anyway. I'll just walk" Luke said, while David and Roger entered the aircraft. Roger had returned to normal, holding his head with one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2010, 05:01:31 pm »

Ochita looks up at the man. "I was a fool. I take full responcability for their deaths, I'm so sorry."
He is trembling as if he wanted to keep in something. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2010, 05:04:16 pm »

The mercenaries who fled came back AGAIN.
And then, they boarded the shuttle-transport thing, and the Mercenary who survived being grabbed made a short comment.

"I can still hear them screaming."
Meanwhile, Guardian seems to look sick in the presence of the Psyker.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2010, 05:13:44 pm »

"Hey, hey you. Yeah. (He points at guardian) Are you okay? If your wounded..."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2010, 05:17:51 pm »

"Wha?
Nothing, they Psyker is just making me feel...
Unwell."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2010, 05:21:15 pm »

"I don't feel anything. Then again I suppose I'm not exactly.. Normal" Ochita then looks down again, why didn't he think! He let those two people die! Stupid! Stupid! "Stupid! Stupid Stupid!" He looks up. "Oh..." And looks down again.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2010, 05:22:06 pm »

The Worm grabbed the canister and held it close to him. With some mumbled words under his breath the air around him started to shimmer. Twenty four canisters of fuel appeared from thin air around the Worm. "They will last about a day before they are no more. Until then they should work. How much fuel do you need?"

The Worm then turned to Dragnar. "We were working to together... I don't know how long... over four hundred years I think. I think we were trying to save the world." The Worm laughed bitterly. "All we were doing was destroying lives and people. I realized that... I don't think he... it ever did."

The Worm looks at the young boy crying in the plane.
"It was not your fault. You can not take responsibility for others actions. All you can do is try to make the world a better place. Never blame yourself ever."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2010, 05:28:23 pm »

The Pilot looks astonished. He thanks the worm before going off to refill the fuel. Meanwhile, the NOD Soldier who noticed the bodies is still standing in the same place, shocked, with 1 one of the mercenaries staring at him from the dropship. The civilians return to the bar, wary of what happened.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29