Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13900 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2010, 01:31:31 am »

((What type of body armor do these guys have 0_o))

((I am tired so I most likely will not have anything until I get back tomorrow.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2010, 01:38:14 am »

((http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100110164605/stalker/images/9/92/Merc_Front.jpg
That, and that armor is bulging out more than other types of armor.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2010, 01:43:37 am »

((Magic lightning armor))

((gotcha))

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2010, 02:14:59 am »

"Cigarettes are expensive, asshole!"

Little gets up and pulls out her knife, storming towards the door.

"You owe me a finger!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2010, 04:05:44 am »

David and Rogers and jumped behind the bar, David shakily pulled out an autopistol while Rogers began a prayer to the God-Emperor. Luke, however simply laughed as he watched, even when a bullet had ricocheted off his armor. "hey careful, you might have scratched the paint job!" Luke joked, as if he was having a good time. He then got up from his chair, and took the bolter from his back, pointing it at the Lich like creature "Alright lets get this over with" Luke said, then fired the bolter at the attacker.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2010, 05:13:30 am »

The boy jumps back from this new development and he jumps into the fray, swinging with his shortsword.
"Damnit! I can't use my powers too much, I'll try to be as much help as I can be though!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2010, 08:22:56 am »

Dragnar finishes the scroll he was writing and throws it toward the lich, speaking the activation words for the spell. The scroll instantly changes into several spears of light which surround the lich before twisting into the shape of a cage.

"Not quite what I was going to use that for, but it'll do... keep shooting people, that barrier probably won't hold for too long!"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2010, 08:33:13 am »

Guardian merely notices Little's knife for a moment, and then sends a bullet hitting and leaving a gaping hole in it.
"I really don't wish to be stabbed today, thank you. And Luke, I'll let you have the fun now. Sorry Dragnar."
Guardian issues a stand down order to the Mercs and the GDI Troops, and they now just hide behind various areas of thick cover.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2010, 09:02:32 am »

"Got it!"
Ochita pulls out his gun-like object but this time he feels.. different. When he pulls it it feels like his head with burst... He cluched his head and let out a ballof energy. Infinity Noticing Guardians order he stays there "I'll be alright! Just do what you have to do!"
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2010, 02:17:05 pm »

Little glares, looking at the hole for a moment before running towards Guardian, snarling as she rolls and lunges at the trooper.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2010, 02:33:57 pm »

The Lich look at all the new attacker. "Oh joy... more people I have to kill... you guys know I have a schedule to keep?" With that a giant iron wall sprung up between it and the attacker.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:16 pm »

"Well, things seem to be getting a bit out of hand here... Time for us to go."

Dragnar and his imp shimmer for a moment before vanishing and reappearing outside.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:36 pm »

"No! Damnit face me!" Ochita begins to pound on the metal wall.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2010, 02:38:59 pm »

Out of the ground a giant hand made out of stone and earth appears, it grabs Ochita and starts dragging him back down.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2010, 02:44:44 pm »

Ochita scrabbles for some type of support. "I won't die! Its not my time yet!"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29