Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13894 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2010, 10:45:57 pm »

((I can make the BBEG that was causing my guy to run show up, that may shake things up.

He is a very very powerful mage.))
((Well, that might give Guardian, Spectre, And the Mercs in the immediate area a run for their money, so I'll let you do that.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2010, 10:56:48 pm »

((Building boss... Done
Assigning powers... Done
Putting limits... EROR EROR EROR
G05 M053 ACTAVATED))

Outside the bar a crack appeared in reality, like a angry welt on this universe it slowly got wider until a skeleton hand thrust though. Then another hand followed by two arms came though, slowly a skeleton garbed in heavy robes lay his feet upon this world. “Did you really think I could not track you? I will follow you wherever you may go. After all, I can not destroy them by myself... Where are you Wormy?”

In the in the Worm suddenly jerked upward. Oh no... not now, not this soon.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2010, 10:57:47 pm »

Guardian looked outside and then walked over to the worm.
"Nemesis of yours?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2010, 11:00:55 pm »

The skeleton looks with eyes that glow a sickly green upon the building. “Oh Ho I know you are there Mizuthun. You will not get away this time!” With that he concentrates and a magic energy settles over the bar. “Ready or not here I come.”

The Worm looks at the man. “We used to work together. I tried to quit.”

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2010, 11:05:41 pm »

Guardian notices the increase of energy.
"Oh look, he's gonna topple the bar, would every one that is not a merc or GDI soldier kindly high tail the fuck out of here?"
Almost everyone including Cole depart, save for 2 GDI Soldiers, 3 Mercs, and the various other-plane individuals. Guardian looks at the worm.
"Alright, now I presume your name is Mizuthun, would you like me and a few other guys try to whoop this guys ass?"
The Mercenaries are already loading their SiGs and their grenade launchers, the medic is preparing to heal them and the 2 GDI troops whenever, and 1 GDI trooper idly spins a disk grenade on his finger.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2010, 11:10:27 pm »

"Right." The Worm says "I... don" The Skeleton appears next to them holding one of the men that just left by the throat, with a flick of his wrist he snaps the mans neck. "Naughty Wormy! Running away? Who are your friends?"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:12:41 pm by Criptfeind »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2010, 11:15:01 pm »

All the combatants willing to fight look at the corpse, then the skeleton. A mercenary blows down the wall with a grenade, which causes a sizable peace of concrete to hit Spectre and stab a small piece of wood into his shoulder, and then the mercenaries plus the other combatants into a more open area to fight in. Guardian remains with the Worm.
"If you want my help, I suggest that you fight also."
Guardian disappears in a Psionic wave, then reappears with the other group.
"Fuck I hate doing that it feels weird."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2010, 11:22:16 pm »

"Don't Worry I will help." With that the Worm disappears and reappears about 40 feet behind the Lich.

((I am going to write the Lichs words in yellow so you can tell who is talking))

"Ah come back I only want to have fun" The Lich says as the turns towards the Worm and ignores the others. "Fuck you, you crazy undead bastard" Says the Worm as he makes signs with his hands. Suddenly the Lich is engulfed by a huge fire ball emanating from four points around him. After the fire subsides the Lich is reviled unharmed with his outer robes ash and his inner robes showing. They are pitch black with many drawing of skeletal creatures writhing across the surface.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2010, 11:32:34 pm »

A mercenary simply acts slightly surprised at the developments.
"Okaaaay, alright, you 2 GDI soldiers just give him all you got, while me and my partner just keep shooting grenades at that Lich until we run out."
And that was their basic plan, and amazingly, they keep getting all their shots onto the Lich without hitting and anyone else, besides accidentally shooting Little's gun and having a ricochet fly off Luke into Spectre's knee, who then crawls up stairs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2010, 11:33:47 pm »

(What type of guns?))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2010, 11:39:32 pm »

((Mercs: SiG Sauer 550 with SUSAT Scope and Grenade Launcher.
GDI Trooper 1: M16 Mk. II Pulse Rifle (Basically Aliens Pulse Rifle, with instead about 30 rounds of some type of caliber. FMJ.)
GDI Trooper 2: Disk Grenades, basically they're like small exploding frisbees that sometimes skip along the ground before they explode.
Guardian: Huge ass rifle.    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/ITSTORRASQUE4U/Ghost/GhostwithGun.jpg
Medic: Pistol.))
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:41:18 pm by Phantom »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2010, 11:52:25 pm »

Bullets start to ping off of the skeleton but they seem to be do little to no damage to ether him or the robes, it seems to take no notice. Then the first grenade is launched. It streaks towards the Lich and than stops, seemingly held for a split second by a glowing blue shield that pops into existence around the Lich. It hangs in the air for a split second before it rockets off in a random direction bursting though the roof and exploding in the second story. Now the Lich takes notice. "Hummm whats this? You have something to set off my shield? That will not do at all!" The Lich raises his hand and sends five streaks of pure energy towards the group of mercenaries. They strike amongst them leaving gaping holes in the flesh of the men.

At this point the Worm shimmers and than splits, eight Worms are now standing in close proximity to where the original once stood.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2010, 12:45:36 am »

Little lights a smoke and watches.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2010, 12:50:43 am »

((Bloody helpful arnt ya?))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2010, 01:12:50 am »

Thankfully for the mercs, their body armor actually did something and saved them. Right now, they flee before the Lich could react to them again.

Meanwhile, a GDI Trooper begins throwing a large amount of disk grenades at the Lich, while moving around a lot. Helicopters are heard in the distance. The GDI Soldier with a rifle relaxes behind a thick steel fence that happens to be in the vicinity before firing some more. The Medic tends to the Mercs who fled. Guardian intentionally shoots a wall and makes a ricochet hit the cigarette in Little's mouth, knocking it away. The Mercs arrive again, excpet for the fact they brought a few more friends with grenade launchers to flank the lich.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29