Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13888 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2010, 04:24:04 pm »

Inside the boys head the battle raged on. "Just give up boy, you won't last until you wake up." "Shut... Up!" A different figure came from Ochita, the legs where mchanical but the body looked oganic, the arms where also mechanical with one arm's wrist having several coffins attached by a barbed wire. His back seemed to be stuck on what could be called a claymore. It also had wings. Rising up it held one hand up, its wings rising. Suddenly three globes of light came down swirling into one huge explosion. "It Cannot be! Him! Noooooooooo! The other boy screamed, jerking Ochita awake. "Urrgh... What happened? Also I Really need something to drink." Ochita then rubbed and shook his head.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2010, 04:25:11 pm »

Guardian responds in a monotone voice.
"Anything specific."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2010, 04:29:24 pm »

The boy seemed kinda embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck, something that he would usally do in that situation
"Anything that happened after I healed that woman and then passed out."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2010, 04:31:18 pm »

"I was talking about the drink but alright. The medic brought you up here, and then he had a conversation with the cyborg. The woman, known as Little, was semi-grateful but was in more of a mood to kill cops and french people. And that was pretty much it. Also you should know about the worm."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2010, 04:33:21 pm »

((Hey, my guess was right! Well, mostly, I'm only halfway through the game though. Behold: Thanatos.))

Dragnar, not seeming to notice the boy still needs rest, begins asking Ochita question after question, overcome by curiosity.
"Now that you're awake, how did you heal that girl? And what were you screaming about? It cannot be who?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2010, 04:40:45 pm »

"What do you mean?" He looks over to the worm "I'm sorry but when I was out. It just hurts if I try to think about it. *Sigh* So lets go downstairs and ill have something like a whisky. Or something that will make me relax."

((Ninja Edit:)) "I'm too tired to tell these questions and it.. ARRG OW Ow Ow ow oww.. Thanks, uhhh whatever your name is, I really need that drink now."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2010, 04:41:53 pm »

Guardian goes back down, retrieves a glass of water from Cole, and hands it to Ochita.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:36 pm »

"Okay, thanks." The boy quickly gulps down the drink. "Ahh, that at least made me feel better, if you want me i'll be outside, okay?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2010, 04:47:48 pm »

"Alright then. I'll be down in the bar on my laptop."
Guardian goes back down, and continues whatever the hell he was doing on his laptop.
Meanwhile, as the Cyborg nears the southern area of the city, he can see it is dominated by mercenaries, who are patrolling the streets by the dozens.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:56:05 pm by Phantom »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2010, 04:54:41 pm »

The Worm was stunned by the thing that threw his out of the boy’s mind. It silently followed the others down stairs and watched the boy leave the bar. It followed him out and rested down besides him. “What has that thing in your mind? Where did the other figures come from? What were they? Is there anything I can do to help you?”

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2010, 05:01:16 pm »

"I already told that mage, I don't know and it hurts if I try to remember anything. I'm just so scared now... I don't even truely know what is up with me. I just want to be alone, to think."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2010, 05:04:40 pm »

“Okay, I will leave you then… if you need my help just ask.” The Worm then gets up and goes inside the bar where he finds a table and produces a book from his robes that he starts to read.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2010, 05:08:06 pm »

Dragnar follow downstairs and overhears the worm's question.

"What did you see in his mind? Clearly he does not know what is happening, and further questioning will only make things worse."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2010, 05:13:10 pm »

The Worm looks up from his book. “I saw him crying… then another boy appered and said he was going to kill me… he said something about me not being the ‘host’ and a power exsploed from him. A figure came .A figure with a huge sword and coffins hovering around him. Then Ochita used his device to summon another… only it had less flesh and more metal… it strummed on a guitar ansd the other was set aflame and then I was out."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2010, 05:13:26 pm »

The boy leaves the general bar area and he walks towards a park. Sitting down on a bench he sighed, not  noticing the shape coming behind him...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29