Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29

Author Topic: The Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 13875 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2010, 08:12:13 pm »

Cole refills the Cyborgs mug with some more beer, and hands it to him. Guardian removes his mask and smells his vodka, and reminds himself it would be best to leave it alone. Instead he just asks for a bottle of regular vodka. The cop and the french people leave silently, while the cop in the restaurant suddenly has an impulse to get in his car and floor it away. The medic goes into the restaurant to check on the Arathinian.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2010, 08:19:06 pm »

The Worm moves closer to the boy and leans over the bed to look at his face. I wonder… The Worm calls up a spell in his mind, a small spell that his returning power can handle. “Do not fight this young one, I will see what in your dreams bother you.” The Worm stays intently still and a feel of magic comes off from him as he slides his mind into the youth. The Worm opens his minds eye to see what is going on in the boys thoughts.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2010, 08:22:50 pm »

((ooh, I bet I know... and you had better hope one of my guesses is wrong.))
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2010, 08:23:56 pm »

The cyborg sips the beer.I'm a bit surprised that no-one has ask my name yet. I guess this is just that kind of place.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2010, 08:28:46 pm »

The Medic comes back and goes to the cyborg.
"Alright this went by quick and I forgot to ask your name, and what was the name of that Arathinian?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2010, 08:37:10 pm »

"Well, I'm private Severo Tevyani. I have no idea who that bastard is. I think he must have been lost for a couple of months, not just because of how he looks but because he doesn't seem to know about the peace treaty. How is he?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2010, 08:39:56 pm »

((ooh, I bet I know... and you had better hope one of my guesses is wrong.))

((That bodes... poorly))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2010, 08:42:10 pm »

"Pretty fine, just don't shoot him with anything bigger than a 9mm bullet. Also what were you doing before you got here?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2010, 08:45:17 pm »

'Crash landing on a hot, mainly jungle and desert, planet. In an escape pod. By myself."
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2010, 08:48:31 pm »

"I see. Know anything of this place? Or the Arathinians? There were 3 I remember, some random murderous Sargeant, 1 named Dan, and Archangel. Anyone like them from your side?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2010, 08:53:55 pm »

"You mean Archangel, poster boy of the Arathinian Army? Yeah, we have superhumans. Dunno who those other guys are. Did the Sergent have cybernetics?"
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2010, 08:55:28 pm »

"I don't remember. He was murdering 17 of my former-platoon members since I last saw him while I was running away."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2010, 09:04:46 pm »

"If he does, and it's likely to be so, then he's got the prototype stuff that, due to some grievous flaws, often resulted in the guy going berserk and killing every living thing except other cyborgs. Which is how we got rid of 'em once we fixed the flaws. I dunno why an Arathinian would have some though."
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2010, 09:05:54 pm »

"So got any questions about this place?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2010, 09:48:19 pm »

Why's the quarantine zone, ya know, quarantined?"
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29