Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 66

Author Topic: Fight to the Death: [ROUND SIX: TEX VS DR.CLEF]  (Read 57528 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

For equipment, I say they should be given access to whatever they normally carry on their person. For example, Luke Skywalker gets his robes, a lightsaber, and maybe a blaster if it's young Luke. Mustang would get his uniform and alchemical gloves. MAYBE a pistol.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For equipment, I say they should be given access to whatever they normally carry on their person. For example, Luke Skywalker gets his robes, a lightsaber, and maybe a blaster if it's young Luke. Mustang would get his uniform and alchemical gloves. MAYBE a pistol.

We don't really get to see a whole lot of Lukes marksmanship, but given what we have seen (and with his boast of hitting Womp Rats in the canyons of Tatoonie), I'd say its pretty good. However, he transfers pretty quickly to the lightsabre and I don't really know about the books.

He would certainly make a good gunfighter if forced to, but thats not his main weapon during the saga.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I think equipment should be what they are using in a majority of the sources they come from
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile

Shall we set a ground rule of "no suicide attacks / deadly upgrades"?  Dunno if anyone has them, but it seems kind of cheap if injuries don't carry over.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Shall we set a ground rule of "no suicide attacks / deadly upgrades"?  Dunno if anyone has them, but it seems kind of cheap if injuries don't carry over.
Agreed, but only if this rule does not apply during the finals.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile

Maybe it should only be considered a win if the "winner" can walk out of the arena on his own power, then. Not after a self-destruct, for example.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

Sounds good to me.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about if they live after they kill the opponent they win?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

How about if they live after they kill the opponent they win?

That's... already what we've decided?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No you said they have to be able to walk out.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

If you can't walk, drag, or otherwise get out I'm not sure if it's count. If at some point in the future you are able to get yourself out after the match, you win. I doubt there's a time limit.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A long as a coma for awhile well I heal is okay I am fine.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I gave my letter to the postman
He put it in his sack
Bright and early next morning
He brought my letter back

She wrote upon it

Return to sender
Address unknown
No such number
No such zone

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

I gave my letter to the postman
He put it in his sack
Bright and early next morning
He brought my letter back

She wrote upon it

Return to sender
Address unknown
No such number
No such zone

What does that have to do with anything?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile

It's a sophisticated bump.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 66