Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 66

Author Topic: Fight to the Death: [ROUND SIX: TEX VS DR.CLEF]  (Read 57555 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Fight to the Death: Actual combat edition [ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS]
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 09:39:36 pm »

Magitech soldiers are just that, soldiers. Mooks. Maybe Elite Mooks, but Mooks. Mustang is a total powerhouse and has killed that which cannot be killed. Two of them, in fact. He has probably the highest kill count in the series excluding Kimbley if we count Ishval. That and his incredible pain tolerance put him at the advantage of being able to put out a higher amount of damage while avoiding any sent at him, while also being able to ignore all but the worst of injuries.
Mustang destroyed cities with a fake philosopher's stone. He's not nearly that strong without one. The only reason Terra might lose is her emotional instability and lack of experience. Her fire powers are also under a lot less control, but in terms of raw power/damage soaking she has mustang beat. But lets save any more arguing for once the fights start.
Uh, dude, Kimbley was the one with the Philosopher's Stone...

And I have reason to suspect that experience would give Mustang a big edge as well, but let's save that for later.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 09:43:18 pm »

@Aurix: Gilgamesh in the Epic is almost exactly like Hercules in abilities, except maybe more powerful and uses swords, and a few other things maybe.

Also, I meant the first part of the saga when he was actually a young boy, not after an old enemy of his inadverdently turned him into a kid again. In any case he was powerful even then.
All right.  Gilgamesh is in.  Is there a Dragonball wiki or something you could provide a link to? 

Even then, Goku was pretty powerful, so I'll stick with Luke Skywalker, Jedi, as my choice.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2010, 09:46:47 pm »

Dr. Clef is a normal human to a degree yes. Is psychotic to a degree yes.
If I remember, he had a few reality bender abilities and expert weapon skills which include shotguns.
Considering he terminates SCPs, he is probably able to kill a lot of things. Note: It is possible he may or may not be satan.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2010, 09:50:10 pm »

Hmm? I thought all of the commanders(or whatever the rank of the ones that destroyed ishbal was) were given one...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2010, 09:51:27 pm »

Hmm? I thought all of the commanders(or whatever the rank of the ones that destroyed ishbal was) were given one...
I don't recall that, I only remember Kimbley being taken to a secret meeting with the higher-ups and being given one. And at the end of the war he killed them to keep it.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2010, 09:52:23 pm »

I'll nominate Don Kanonji, the character whose episodes are the only ones of bleach I actually watch.

Can someone explain Dr. Alto Clefs combat abilities to him, or should I just use Dmitri instead?

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/agent-strelnikov-s-personnel-file
Just to confirm, he's a normal human, if somewhat psychotic, correct? 

Sort of.  It's just a little unclear, since he's enigmatic and genre savvy.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2010, 09:54:27 pm »

I don't recall that, I only remember Kimbley being taken to a secret meeting with the higher-ups and being given one. And at the end of the war he killed them to keep it.
A summery of the episode the ishbal massacre is shown in:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2010, 09:56:03 pm »

A summery of the episode the ishbal massacre is shown in:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DAMN IT THAT'S THE FIRST ANIME HARGFLARBINCOHERENT RAGE

I specifically said this is the Brotherhood/Manga version. He did not use a Philosopher's Stone in the manga, to my knowledge.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2010, 09:57:26 pm »

Sorry, let me try again. (Although if you have not read it I suggest you do, it is a great read.) PS

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2010, 09:58:30 pm »

I specifically said this is the Brotherhood/Manga version. He did not use a Philosopher's Stone in the manga, to my knowledge.
Ah, didn't see that. I still haven't started the second anime, and I don't read manga.

aurixdarastrix

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing to see here, move along
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2010, 10:13:44 pm »

Even then, Goku was pretty powerful, so I'll stick with Luke Skywalker, Jedi, as my choice.
Alright. 

I'll nominate Don Kanonji, the character whose episodes are the only ones of bleach I actually watch.

Can someone explain Dr. Alto Clefs combat abilities to him, or should I just use Dmitri instead?

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/agent-strelnikov-s-personnel-file
Just to confirm, he's a normal human, if somewhat psychotic, correct? 

Sort of.  It's just a little unclear, since he's enigmatic and genre savvy.
Accepted, and Accepted. 

Sorry, let me try again. (Although if you have not read it I suggest you do, it is a great read.) PS
Accepted
[INTERMITTENTLY_ACTIVE]

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2010, 10:16:58 pm »

Here be Gilgamesh's Epic.

Are we allowed more than one submission? If so, here is Asmodeus, Lord of Baator. (D&D's version of 'hell'.) According to the article linked, he is 13 feet tall and thus fits.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

aurixdarastrix

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing to see here, move along
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2010, 10:36:30 pm »

Are we allowed more than one submission? If so, here is Asmodeus, Lord of Baator. (D&D's version of 'hell'.) According to the article linked, he is 13 feet tall and thus fits.
Ahhh, thank you. 

To answer your question:  If there are still slots open in a few days, I'll let people submit more than once.  Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the second tournament.  (Assuming there is one)
[INTERMITTENTLY_ACTIVE]

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2010, 10:48:34 pm »

Asmodeus can cast Wish, I believe. That makes him a god. Not to mention his ridiculous damage reduction. Would he be a fair entry?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2010, 10:52:15 pm »

Let put all char on a power scale useing DnD levels and than ban any that are above... say five or so, ten at the most.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 66