Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: FireBridgesI (Finished)  (Read 18065 times)

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Hour Succesion! All slots free jump in now!
« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2010, 07:57:24 pm »

still has 4mins lol

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2010, 07:58:42 pm »

still has 4mins lol

lol... alot can happen in 4 minutes with this fortress... if theirs any dwarves left

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2010, 07:59:02 pm »

No, i stopped from sheer depression 3 mins ago, busy uploading now :(

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2010, 07:59:28 pm »

Maybe it's a bad idea to go crazy on larger projects right now. :p If we want the fort to last long enough for a siege or so that is. Try to keep everyone happy till a migration comes.
Death before dishonour

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2010, 08:01:29 pm »

Shibdip you can go next, I'll go after you.

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2010, 08:01:48 pm »

No, i stopped from sheer depression 3 mins ago, busy uploading now :(

RP story? :)
Death before dishonour

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2010, 08:05:10 pm »

oki dokie, ill go next and try to establish a self sufficient non cannibalistic society.. and build my tomb...

Shibdib Jr.'s rise to power muwahaha

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 22, 2010, 08:06:53 pm »

Am currently writing

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2781

Main points:
 Find a way to block off the cavern without trapping anyone, the dwarved seem to like going down there, and it's taking massive amounts of time that we don't have :(

Also, 4 adults and 2 children, one of whom has gone all emo and will not eat.

Final note, if there is an invasion at any point, or those trees just don't look friendly, there is a new lever on the plateau at the top of the fortress.

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2010, 08:09:49 pm »

tempted to just dig a whole new self sufficient fort, our current one is so confusing...

IM BUILDING THE BOMB SHELTER

:D

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2010, 08:21:00 pm »

Diary of Haldor, Miner

25th moonstone
   Now i've been underground for some time, so when I finally went for a breath of fresh air at the top of our supposedly secure fortress, I suppose it must've been my fresh eyes on the scene, bu I noticed a rather large embankment leading right up onto the plateau
   So I went and dug that out, and asked my pal the mason to build a wall/door at what was now the main entrance.

2nd Opal
   Obok the woodcutter went mad and tried to lop my arm off with an axe! Fortunately, the head of the (Now admittedly single-man) militia arrived and stopped him with lethal force. Can't say i'm much bothered, never got on with woodworkers much...

4th opal
   Now a man who's lost everything, friends, food etc trying to kill me I can understand, but when the cows are going for you, you know that something's wrong! Fortunately the animal in question calmed down before he managed to skewer anyone.

17th opal
   The new project has been completed, a floodgate holding back several tons of lava, prepared to be strewn across the countryside if things go bad. Pulling the lever will disable our furnaces though, so we've mutually agreed that if all but one of us die, they will pull the lever and put an end to this evil place.

28th Opal
   The bone carver was found dead in a pool of his own blood this morning. We suspect suicide, because we honestly cannot understand how anything can have got in here to kill him.

29th opal
   Figured out what killed the dwarf yesterday, Troglodytes have been creeping out of the cavern we discovered and murdering people! I have asked our leader if I should seal the entrance off, but apparently it's too important that we have access to the cave. Can't for the life of me understand why, but it certainly seems that people are running in and out of the tunnels with surprising frequency...

6th obsidian
   Our craftsdwarf wend beserk and tried to kill several dos, but was stopped in his tracks by the militia. The man seems to be resigned to killing at least one insane man per month.

13th obsidian
   In my frustration, I tried to seal up the caverns, bbut it turned out that somehow my peers were in the cavern at the time. I was sorely tempted to leave them there, but their frantic cries won out in the end. What the hell are they doing in there?

25th granite
   One of the two childrend in the fortress seems to have given up on life. He now roams the halls with empty eyes, refusing to eat or drink. This brings our population to four adults and one useful child.

27th granite.
   Life seems futile, the futre short, I can only hope that our leader figures something out before we all die. That lever in the main room is looking more inviting every second.

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2010, 08:24:54 pm »

4 left?? ouch
Death before dishonour

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2010, 08:25:33 pm »

OMG!

Don't pull the lever at the top, I linked it to the wrong floodgate!!!

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2010, 08:56:37 pm »

still have about 15 minutes, but i will say... u will all be impressed with the fortress saving

shibdib

• Bay Watcher
  • How much for Goat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2010, 09:14:24 pm »

anyone else want this? I'll jus continue until I see some1 wants to play. It's actually a very solid fortress right now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2010, 09:20:11 pm »

Give details, man!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27