Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27

Author Topic: FireBridgesI (Finished)  (Read 18071 times)

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Hour Succesion! All slots free jump in now!
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2010, 11:05:52 am »

Okay, I'll try.

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 23, 2010, 11:07:55 am »

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2010, 11:10:31 am »

I gtg for a while. sorry.

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2010, 11:18:48 am »

Well, anyone can feel free to take over, just remember to post here if you are 8)

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2010, 11:26:10 am »

Haldor's Diary continued

I'm the mayor! It seems that someone must have noticed my keeping a cool head throughout the epic crisis that was the past year or so.
My first act was to prepare for the inevitable influx of immigrants. A happy workforce is a productive workforce, and a tipsy dwarf is a happy dwarf, and there's nowhere better to have a good drink than at a nice table in the great hall.
With this in mind, I decided to place an embargo on the exports of tables, seeig as we have few enough as it is! The previous leader, Kalrirr, gave me some attitude about this. He thinks I didn't see him turning his eyes skyward as I left? I may have to cut him down to size if he continues to be so cheeky!

2nd Timber:

Things went badly last time, so i've taken the precaution of ordering an axe made specificially for the purpose of self-defense from mad persons.

7th timber:

Everyone's very happy to be eating and drinking in the great hall, and food production is running incredibly smoothly! We're going to run out of storage space before long.

9th timber:

I had an inspection of our designated hospital today, and I discovered that we had no splints or crutches for severly injured dwarves to utilise. fter ordering the creation of these items, I also realised that our chief medical dwarf had no medical experience at all! However, looking through the records, I realised that neither did anyone else, so I let that slide for now...

11th timber:

Oh, CappsTv my love, will you ever ask me to marry you? It's been so long.. Oh, now i'm writing soppy things in an important journal, whatever will become of me?

14th timber:

The workers have organised a well-deserved party in the great hall. Fortunately, there are now enough TABLES to seat around half our population, so everyone was very happy today!
Also, the caravan from back home turned up, and as such I forbade the exporting of axes. Don't want my secret weapon being sold now do we?

15th Timber:

Production of our new weaponry was finished today, sets of copper swords and spears for the soldiers to carry in the chance that we should come under attack by goblins. Or indeed the local wildlife.

17th timber:

Ordered the hasty encrusting of goods with gems to increase their value, then tradedour few crafts (and reclaimed clothes) for several barrels of alcohol and a goo-d quality Iron sword for some high-ranking war-maker to use. Someone else can figure that out, I have little say in troop deployment.

19th timber:

A hauler lurched passed me in the hallway today, his eyes alight with blue flames. Another bloody possession. What on earth will a hauler be making? A particularly sturdy cloth bin?

4th moonstone:

Oh the idiots one has to deal with... I make a point of aksing what is wrong with any unhappy-looking souls that I see, but the soldier named Amsel was just being plain daft. He was unhappy about a having been on a long patrol duty, but was now even more unhappy about having been relieved from said duty. There's just no helping some people!

-------------------------------------------------------------

And yes, The current mayor "Haldor" is "romanticially involved" with "CappsTv."     lol! :-*

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2010, 11:39:40 am »

Anybody else playing?
I wanna see how this Poop of a fort is doing.
Join the new Hermit Succession

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2010, 11:40:16 am »

All yours! It's actually gone quite well  ???

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2010, 11:42:26 am »

Hehehe not for long!

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2010, 11:49:55 am »

Ugh, is my dwarf male (bookkeeper)? I ment for it to be female.  ???

It's a shame the gobbos are extinct. Well I assume they are, not even an ambush so far. Shame shame shame...  :(
Death before dishonour

Haldor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2010, 11:53:26 am »

Now that would be interesting   XD

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2010, 11:54:28 am »

Grr Updating...

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2010, 11:56:25 am »

Death before dishonour

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2010, 12:08:47 pm »

I cannot play without graphics packs. But ive never installed one however nobody has a premade one for 30.11.....

oidip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2010, 12:14:16 pm »

Never mind I'm manning up and starting now 1 Hour!

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:24 pm »

It's easy.
Step1: DL 31.11 from this site. Extract. Open folder. Open your 31.10 with graphics aswel.

Step2: In your main DFgraphic folder copy the RAW folder.  Paste it over the one in 31.11.

Step 3: in DFgraphics go in the DATA folder. Copy the ART folder. Delete the ART folder in DF 31.11. Paste the one from DFwithgraphics.

Step 4: Copy the init.txt in your DATA folder of DFwithgraphics. Paste it over the one in 31.11.

Step5: Copy your entire DATA/SAVE folder from DFwithgraphics. Paste it in the DATA folder of 31.11 < done.

Death before dishonour
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27