Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Profanemachines the Awe-inspiring Ageless Necro-Fortification of Death [SUC]  (Read 5706 times)

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile

well, as long as it isnt ASCII, ill join

mind you this will be my first sucession game,  just PM me on here whenits time
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Magick

• Bay Watcher
  • [HATES_LEARN] [MAGICAL]
    • View Profile

Alright, i'll add you to the list as #4.
"Alright, I'll trade you these mugs, and you'll give me those -Oh. Here. Just take this. WAIT. I DID NOT MEAN TO GIVE YOU THOSE."
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9079/1278257725299.jpg

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A herd of Gazelles passed by the entrance today. Mmmmm.... Gazelle steak...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seems that some Miner broke both his arms somehow...

What's that space behind my room? No use excavating it, that would just mess up my engravings.

Seems that miner got infected due to the lack of medical staff. I'll set that up, even though my predecessor should have done that.

(By the way, if those two levers don't open the gate, how do you?)

Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.

Magick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just to stop confusion.
"Alright, I'll trade you these mugs, and you'll give me those -Oh. Here. Just take this. WAIT. I DID NOT MEAN TO GIVE YOU THOSE."

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just to stop confusion.

Thanks, I didn't the third lever which controls the gate.
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.

existent

• Bay Watcher
  • I Watch Bays
    • View Profile

I OFFICIALLY HATE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S SO LONG IT PUSHES THE PAGE NUMBER ON TO THE NEXT LINE AND I THINK THERE'S ONLY TWO PAGES, BUT NO, THERE'S THREE.
[DF 0.31.13]  ۝ War of the Ring Mod ۝  [WotR 0.13.3]

War of the Ring is back baby!
A mod based on Lord of the Rings, by JRR Tolkien.

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, as long as it isn't ASCII, I'll join.

Mind you this will be my first succession game,  just PM me on here when its time.

You could set the tileset to whatever you want, as long as it doesn't modify the raws or anything. Your tileset is saved it the init, not the world.

Magick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could set the tileset to whatever you want, as long as it doesn't modify the raws or anything. Your tileset is saved it the init, not the world.

Wrong!
Graphics are saved in raws/graphics.
Tileset is saved in data/art.
I OFFICIALLY HATE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S SO LONG IT PUSHES THE PAGE NUMBER ON TO THE NEXT LINE AND I THINK THERE'S ONLY TWO PAGES, BUT NO, THERE'S THREE.

*shrug*
Change your screen's resolution to 1024x768.

existent

• Bay Watcher
  • I Watch Bays
    • View Profile

I'm on a laptop. I'm already at 1366 x 768.

Magick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That can't be right, my desktop is currently at 1280x768 and i can see it just fine.

existent

• Bay Watcher
  • I Watch Bays
    • View Profile

That can't be right, my desktop is currently at 1280x768 and i can see it just fine.
Oh, it's not that, it's badgering my OCD that the three is on the next line.

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wrong!
Graphics are saved in raws/graphics.
Tileset is saved in data/art.

*shrug*

Yes, but I meant that was tileset the game is to look for in data/art is specified in the init. Besides, neither the tileset nor the graphics are stored in the saved world anyway, which was the main message of what I was saying.

andfhe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An Elven caravan arrived today, so I sent Existent to trade with them, but I watched just in case he missed something good.

Like that. That is the most masterfully crafted scepter I have ever seen. I have to have it. It'll go great with my legendary tomb/shrine to Armok NO WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT. DISREGARD THAT LAST STATEMENT. STRIKE IT FROM THE RECORDS. ARMOK PROTECT ME! I meant my uhhh.... Kitchen! My legendary Kitchen. It will be great.

Just caught a glimpse of this guy, mistook him for an elephant. I was immensely relieved when my scouts told me it was a Giant Eagle. Even though that's probably worse.

Got sick of stone all over the place so I ordered all stone to be placed outside.

Magick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No! You cannot die! Not yet! Get the crash cart!

Clear!
"FEEP!"
Increase voltage!
Clear!
"FEEP!"
Phew, heartrate is normal. Thought we lost you for a minute there.

existent

• Bay Watcher
  • I Watch Bays
    • View Profile

Andhfe, you're still in Spring, right? I ask because I don't what both of these on me at once, as I'll start to confuse them and it will become one post, and nobody except for my diseased mind will be able to figure out what's going on.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4