Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: Psychopompos  (Read 22188 times)

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Psychopompos
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2010, 05:48:46 pm »

So... how about Athena, Ares, Poseidon, Zeus. With Athena on our side, Zeus will be willing to cooperate.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2010, 05:52:16 pm »

He'll probably be insulted that we went to his (ostensibly lesser) brothers first, though. So Athena (because, gender) then Zeus, then Poseidon, then Ares because he's not that useful. If we go to Zeus after Athena, he can ensure that Poseidon won't mess around with us out of spite, and we can always reason that since Hades' province is the dead, it made sense to go to him them work our way up to the big Z.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2010, 05:57:04 pm »

good point. let's do that.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2010, 06:59:04 pm »

And lets reform ourself into something completely monstrous, I would rather not catch Zeus' eye...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2010, 07:37:55 pm »

We're a corpse, and Zeus, for all his sexual faults, isn't a necrophiliac.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2010, 07:39:35 pm »

And lets reform ourself into something completely monstrous, I would rather not catch Zeus' eye...
Like it would help. I think he had a kid with ECHIDNA once.(not sure on that one though...)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2010, 02:38:55 am »

Like it would help. I think he had a kid with ECHIDNA once.(not sure on that one though...)
For a moment I thought you meant the Australian Spiky Anteater kind.................. That would be weird...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2010, 02:44:49 am »

I wouldn't put that beyond Zeus anyhow...
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2010, 02:49:57 am »

I wouldn't put that beyond Zeus anyhow...
Agreed... Nor many Greek Women.... //Looks at the Monitor and others of his birth//
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2010, 06:42:33 am »

We're a corpse, and Zeus, for all his sexual faults, isn't a necrophiliac.

He's about one sip of ambrosia away from that, though. Uh, I'm thinking we borrow Hades' Helm of Darkness/Cap of Invisibility (you know, the one he used against the Titans, and the one Perseus used against Medusa, and the one Athena used against Ares).
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2010, 06:58:45 am »

You really think he's going to part with that?

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2010, 07:00:54 am »

Not really. It's been "obtained" before, but it seems to end up with Athena. So actually, we should ask her.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2010, 11:12:30 am »

For a moment I thought you meant the Australian Spiky Anteater kind.................. That would be weird...
...and the giant, LITERAL, "Mother of All Monsters" isn't?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2010, 08:31:43 pm »

Get to Athena. Ask her for help convincing Zeus to war. She shouldn't mind, she's a goddess of war (I think).
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2010, 08:56:53 pm »

...and the giant, LITERAL, "Mother of All Monsters" isn't?
No not really........
Last I checked she didn't have spikes and wasn't on the other side of the world...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21