Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Missing Leg  (Read 2440 times)

Kidsta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Leg
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 12:09:56 am »

Anyway, he has made a great Captain of the Guard for the last 2 years.

Hm...

Awesome.

I think I remember having one of my dwarves use crutches during the initial Medical/Underworld release, but come to think of it, I've got an awful lot of amputees lying around my fort as for the current release.

AngleWyrm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 12:28:42 am »

Rohain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 09:41:43 am »

I managed to deal Urist McLegless some damage, but he had his bruising diagnosed but the doctor missed his missing leg.  So now he's just bruised up and laying in a bed being a drain on society.  The child shield went to the hospital, but what I didn't notice is that she was also using her BABY as a shield.  The baby is actually pretty beat up, and she refuses to part with it.  Anybody got any ideas?

azmodean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 10:30:25 am »

Sweet, I've had dwarves stuck in the hospital before for other reasons, and never thought of making them nobles.
@AngleWyrm lol, oglaf is awesome, but yea, very NSFW
I don't think Jesus died from thorns being pushed into his brain. RTFA

A-chana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 10:47:46 am »

I've got a couple dwarves, both of them very good fighters at this point, who are bedridden thanks to severed nerves in their legs. I'd really like to see them walking soon, and I don't want to kill them (I'm trying to document this fort diary-style, so there's no in-character reason for letting them starve right now). Besides, one of them is a founder, and if I kill him the only one left will be a one-handed legendary miner. I'm wondering if they'd start using crutches if I went in with utilities and tried giving them crutch-walking experience.

Turning them into guards in the mean time never occurred to me, though. Sounds like a plan!

Twobeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of the Beard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 06:15:20 pm »

I managed to deal Urist McLegless some damage, but he had his bruising diagnosed but the doctor missed his missing leg.  So now he's just bruised up and laying in a bed being a drain on society.  The child shield went to the hospital, but what I didn't notice is that she was also using her BABY as a shield.  The baby is actually pretty beat up, and she refuses to part with it.  Anybody got any ideas?

Im fairly sure you going to have to wait until the baby is either dead or a child. When they become children then generally will go to the hospital.
A leg of ham, a jug of beer and thou besides me, whistling in the darkness.
Pages: 1 [2]