Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35

Author Topic: Worst Games You've Ever Played?  (Read 49481 times)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Games You've Ever Played?
« Reply #315 on: August 20, 2010, 11:55:52 am »

Any Adventure Quest game,why?Because all it is is grinding! you just sit there GRIND GRIND GRIND buy stuff GRIND GRIND get pestered by the fact that you have to be a member to do this GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND.
i am offended by both your comment and the mangling of the english language you call "grammar" and "spelling", sir!
Wot s rong wif mi spelingz?
 :P

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 20, 2010, 12:19:24 pm »

Any Adventure Quest game,why?Because all it is is grinding! you just sit there GRIND GRIND GRIND buy stuff GRIND GRIND get pestered by the fact that you have to be a member to do this GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND.
i am offended by both your comment and the mangling of the english language you call "grammar" and "spelling", sir!

I am offended by both your comment and the mangling of the English language that you call 'grammar' and 'spelling,' sir!

Fixed that for you. :P

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 27, 2010, 04:22:15 am »

Superman 64. Don't remind me of it.

timtek

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Tacos
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 27, 2010, 05:04:08 am »

E.T. for the atari 2600 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES(not the arcade remake one). God damn it, I will hate both those games til the day I die.  They were unforgivable. If I ever meet the bastards who made those games I will stab them in their faces. Ok probably not, but I will curse them out.
My fortress brings all the dorfs to mah yard...

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 27, 2010, 08:01:01 am »

I'll throw Extreme Paintbrawl for the PC out there. Had to be the worst game I've ever played. Just nothing good about it.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 27, 2010, 08:10:55 am »

World Of Warcraft. You grind for a few days and get really bored.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 27, 2010, 08:31:34 am »

Life. You have to work your ass to pay the daily subscription fees. And you always die at the end!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2010, 08:37:30 am »

World Of Warcraft. You grind for a few minutes and get really bored.
What happened to me, despite being a grindy kind of guy.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 27, 2010, 02:51:39 pm »

Life. You have to work your ass to pay the daily subscription fees. And you always die at the end!
But think of the minigames!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2010, 06:08:49 pm »

And it's Free2Play for the first fifteen to twenty years, if you're one of the lucky subscribers!
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2010, 06:26:40 pm »

And it's Free2Play for the first fifteen to twenty years, if you're one of the lucky subscribers!

It's not something you choose, just something you get during character creation.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

de5me7

• Bay Watcher
  • urban spaceman
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2010, 06:35:32 pm »

as we all know the random number God is not mericful
I haven't been able to get any vomit this release. Not any I can pick up, at any rate.
Swans, too. Swans are complete bastards.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2010, 08:03:44 pm »

The method by which you acquire skills and abilities for the first eighteen years is also completely bugged and no one's bothered to fix it since launch, it's a horrible mandatory grind fest, but if you were brought into the game by someone who's exploited the system for a long time and has a massive amount of gold, you're basically exempt from it.
!!&!!

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2010, 09:13:35 pm »

The method by which you acquire skills and abilities for the first eighteen years is also completely bugged and no one's bothered to fix it since launch, it's a horrible mandatory grind fest, but if you were brought into the game by someone who's exploited the system for a long time and has a massive amount of gold, you're basically exempt from it.

True, high-level friends can tweak you with elite gear, but it's really hard to get around the skill/stat grinding. "You have reached grade level 12! You unlocked Advanced History, Advanced Physics, Basic Calculus! You have 365 XP to next level."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2010, 09:26:33 pm »

I'm gonna have to dredge Two Worlds back up. Horrible story, horrible voice acting, horrible gameplay, horrible animations, horrible textures, horrible controls, horrible everything. Not even drunken voiceovers helped. They were the only thing good about that game.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35