Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35

Author Topic: Worst Games You've Ever Played?  (Read 49403 times)

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Games You've Ever Played?
« Reply #375 on: October 16, 2010, 12:01:36 pm »

Iron Man for the wii. It was awful.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 17, 2010, 06:23:16 am »

And yet that game has done more good than many others.
Note the thread titles, worst games you've ever played.

Not worst games in all aspects.

If so, then that would be MWF2, dohohohohohoho.

Modern Warfare 2 is the worst game you've ever played?  Have you actually played any truly bad games?  MW2 is mediocre at the worst.  It's a spectacular military action movie in video game form with an idiotic plot that only seems that way once you come down from how entertaining the gameplay actually was.
The gameplay was just meh in my opinion.

Well I think the gameplay it pretty good, but now that I think about it my original comment was a bit off.  What you actually have to get over to see how idiotic the game is is really the whole overall experience.  I dunno if this makes sense, but the game feels better than it is.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 17, 2010, 03:56:57 pm »

I think what it is is that when you first play it you're expecting a serious plot and social commentary and then you have a blast, and then when you look back on it you realize that was just retarded mindless fun and you feel kinda tricked.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 17, 2010, 04:05:40 pm »

I think what it is is that when you first play it you're expecting a serious plot and social commentary and then you have a blast, and then when you look back on it you realize that was just retarded mindless fun and you feel kinda tricked.

That may be true. I came in expecting fast action, explosions and guns with little plot, and I got exactly that. It was some mindless fun, and I liked it.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 17, 2010, 04:09:30 pm »

I mean, don't get me wrong, I actually love it. First time I played it, I did so for six hours straight (it was a party, nobody my age, PS3 ready and waiting, you know the drill) but I didn't enjoy it because of its plot or strong moral message.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 17, 2010, 04:13:34 pm »

My father bought me MW2 so I could play it with him online. it was fun for a while but I quickly lost interest. I don't really do online fps games. Though it was fun to snipe with the retardedly accurate RPD.
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 17, 2010, 04:15:43 pm »

I mean, don't get me wrong, I actually love it. First time I played it, I did so for six hours straight (it was a party, nobody my age, PS3 ready and waiting, you know the drill) but I didn't enjoy it because of its plot or strong moral message.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2010, 03:14:08 am »

I think what it comes down to is that the game is so fun and entertaining and enjoyable, that you don't even realize that it's a bad game.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?
« Reply #383 on: December 12, 2010, 02:30:21 pm »

I played a really shitty RPGMaker game once. I don't think that counts, though.

I have to second "Big Rigs Over The Road Racing". I was bought it by an Aunt who I didn't see much (who knew I was "into computers" and therefore kept giving me AOL CDs she got for some reason). It was hilariously fun in a kind of twattish hipster way.
The Ashikaga Dynasty - A Europa Universalis 3 Let's Play - Sadly Cancelled Due To Bugs

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 12, 2010, 03:22:26 pm »

Your aunt isn't giving you those AOL discs out of ignorance. Tell her you're onto her bullshit and to keep her coasters.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 12, 2011, 05:46:08 am »

Dear god, yes. Big Rigs!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2011, 05:49:47 am »

Big Rigs.

Thank TOADY I didn't buy it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2011, 09:30:58 am »

There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

jnecros

• Bay Watcher
  • Black dog runs at night
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 12, 2011, 01:02:49 pm »

Holy shit! Thats first link is my theme song Cecilff2!

I thought I knew shitty games, like Beyond Divinity, but I stand corrected by the looks of it...I can't compete with most of these

Opps linky, and why interns and programers need to be banned from voice "acting"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bid4CPMfvso
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:07:10 pm by jnecros »
Half beard
half belly
all dwarf

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2011, 01:03:37 pm »

Terminator 1

*shudders*

That game's terrible.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35