Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 13 - Mafia wins!  (Read 35336 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

shibdib, how can you be on something if you barely posted at all? Scatterbrain has had half as many posts as you, but had more content into them.

(RANT)

Scatterbrain was probably not killed because he was onto something. His (her?) only vote was for Vector. Vector had better people voting against her. Rube for instance. I am surprised that you would even say that you and him were onto something. Did you PM him? Did you talk together in this thread? Do you even have any prove that you worked with him? No.

It seems to me that you are using scatterbrains death in a clearly scummy way. You give no more proof that Scatterbrain was onto something other than that he was killed. If he was killed because he was onto something, why wasn't Rube or Bandages killed? They seemed to have more evidence against Vector than Scatterbrain.

(RANT OVER)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector Has avoided any pressure on themselves by redirecting it too other innocent people.

I'd like to see some evidence of this.  You're starting to look like Bandages.

Vote comes later, after I've had a chance to reread.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rube: It just struck me as odd the way you only voted him after someone else second voted him.  If you think someone is the scummiest person in the game, why not vote them?  Follow your intuition and reasoning, not the crowd.

I've stated my opinion on nolynchs for town earlier (I believe they aren't good). It was approaching the end of the day 1, and I would rather have had my second choice (Vector) lynched than for a nolynch to occur.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Beginner's Mafia 13 -Scatterbrain killed? Oh noes! D2 has begun.
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2010, 08:52:24 pm »

Flavor's up.

Votecount:
Thendash - {0}
USEC_OFFICER - {0}
Ottofar - {0}
shibdib - {1} USEC_OFFICER
Vector - {1} shibdib
Toaster - {0}
Rube - {1} Toaster

Not Voting:

Thendash, Ottofar, Vector, Rube

Day ends Wednesday at 8:00pm CST.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 13 - Scatterbrain dead! Oh noes! D2 has begun.
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2010, 09:15:10 pm »

Can I get spoiled spektate, please?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2010, 09:55:36 pm »

Rube:  Fair enough.  Unvote.

Ottofar:  Since the lynch, who has gone up on your scumdar?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2010, 06:09:47 am »

Well.

Shibdib seems to try to get Vector lynched, based on that he and Scatterbrain were voting for Vector.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2010, 11:01:21 am »

Well.

Shibdib seems to try to get Vector lynched, based on that he and Scatterbrain were voting for Vector.

... Yes, Ottofar, that is what we do in this game.  We try to lynch people.  You're going to have to provide some sort of reasoning, because both you and shibdib are being ridiculous at this point.

Righto.

Shibdib, please provide reasoning.  You've plunked multiple votes on people for what appears to be no reason at this point, which is really not acceptable at this stage of the game.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2010, 12:22:42 pm »

@Vector, I was meaning to say, that as scum, he might've killed Scatterbrain in order to make you look like scum.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2010, 11:27:46 pm »

Well.

@Vector, I was meaning to say, that as scum, he might've killed Scatterbrain in order to make you look like scum.

Ok, good.  You have a suspicion.  Why are you not following up on it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2010, 02:06:05 am »

All right.  I'm going to be farming for the next 2-3 days, so I may not be able to post before the day ends.  Sorry for the short notice--it wasn't exactly planned very far in advance.

That said, Ottofar.  I'm really sick of people attacking others with no/little reason this far into the game.  I also feel like you're buddying up to me, seeing as you keep attacking whoever's bothering me at a given time.  Keep your white-knighting out of Mafia.

Same goes for you, Shibdib (as far as attacks go).  Clean up your act.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2010, 08:05:28 am »

Well.

Ok, good.  You have a suspicion.  Why are you not following up on it?
I'd like to see Shibdib say something.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2010, 12:46:14 pm »

Then ask him a question.

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2010, 01:28:45 pm »

<inconsequential, self-referential spectator post; apologies if this is against the rules>

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2010, 02:27:13 pm »

Shibdib, there's not a chance you're lurking on purpose?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20